mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

'Star's Tapes' | VHS #1 |

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
! This information is only to be used if the tape is found IC !

This is meant to be used as lore for my character Serenity Viyu, currently deceased.
(btw im not the biggest writer, if there are mistakes, oopsies.)

Made by vacoria on SRP

“I always want you when I'm finally fine.”

[!] Click! [!]
It was the sound of a VHS tape entering a player.
The gears started whirring and eventually, after some minutes, the old box TV finally turned on.
A date was shown.

A signature at the bottom of the screen was also shown.
Antonelle’s Camera

[!]

The TV finally faded into a dark scene, it was the view of a man setting up the camera. Behind him, there were alphabet posters, a lamb print wallpaper on the wall, and a rather large crib located right beside him in the background. “God- Is it worki- I Oh it is. . Alright.” The male mumbled to himself, his voice was deep with an Italian accent adorning his tone. The male turned around, looking at the crib. There laid a golden-haired baby girl, with deep hazel eyes, almost like honey. .“Alright Star, I’ll be right back.” He mumbled into the crib, and footsteps could be heard, walking out of the room.The camera peered at the crib, with a slight ticking sound as the seconds passed by. It was silent, until - “Nelle? What are you DOI-” It was a female voice. It sounded distant, as if she were in a different room.. But it sounded panicked. After that yell, a scream followed it, and then a thump, and then silence again.

More footsteps could be heard, but they were much quicker now, as if someone were running into the room.

The male picked up the camera, It seemed as if he were trying to turn off the camera, and then he had accidentally pointed it to his face. He had brown eyes, almost the same colour as the girl’s eyes that laid in the crib. His hair was curly, and black.

He seemed to keep repeating “[UNINTELLIGIBLE]” to himself. .The camera cut.

He had turned it off.

[!]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread