BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Stefano Marie
(DECEASED)

1655912222035.png
(Credit to Springwood for Photos)

"What is your First Name Mr Marie?"

"I'd have to kill you if I told you. I'm only joking, my first name is Stefano and its a pleasure to meet you."

"And your Surname?"

"As you know, I'm Mister Marie, I have great pride being in a family which I love and care for, those mischievous relatives will be the death of me, even if so I love them. Till the last breath I will remain a Marie in the afterlife. Also I'll finally get to meet my sister Marceline, I've missed her very much oh her smiles could lighten up the dark, she was like a lamp post which gloomed in the mist, bright and happy."

"What Gender do you go by?"

"I'm quite a gentleman so may say. But I'm a male, even though people see gender I have yet to tell you the story of my mother. God my father was a weak man compared to my mother. They talk about a son and father bond yet it was more of a son and mother bond, and I was happy about that she was the one who mainly raised me, I have no doubt my father would be laying half way threw a bottle if my mother hadn't dragged him off his feet. To those people who look down on genders I'll have you know its not nice to think or judge someone on their gender instead to love them for who they are. God if only my brother was Valentinus Wayne, he'd hate the fact that he'd see my face every single day. Anyways that's besides the point, I go by a male."

"How old are you?"

"My age quite suits me, you could easily guess my age just from my looks or at least come close to it. Go on guess, I'll give you a hint, I'm in my twenties. Yeah I know quite stunning for my age? I'm only messing with you, my apologies I have a big habit of the apology thing. I may be an officer of the law, but we still fear death everyday. You'd understand when they rock up, a gang of ten all armed having them stab at you like they're bullies pouncing on their struggling prey. I mean look at Valentinus, two years younger than me and he acts like a boss, I mean fair play. I'm sure Hiroto the Commissioner can see that K115 has some leadership. But whose to judge, oh boy. Elias Saiky that's who, holding a bible I sometimes question that man if he's religious or not. Same with Sasha, I think Sasha is a rather, interesting co-worker but not in the bad way just the mysterious way. And overall yes, I'm twenty-eight."

"May I ask how tall you are?"

"God If I could only reach the clouds and be that tall, I'm about Ameiko Omori and Nadja Omori's ego, which is indeed quite high in my perspective. Yet the one who I question the most is Ezio, god that man needs to have some fun for once. Just recently I was going to ask him what I could do to help him have a bit of fun like pool, or just going out to a bar in the district. But whose to ask Vinicius Wayne, no-one he's too busy searching in cases which he takes interest in, confident yet crazy in my opinion. And please I need to know that Mazikeen is finally changing to become more confident and happy with her co-workers. I'm six-foot-two."

"Do you have any Abnormalities?"

"No, I don't. I only really get them when Cassian shoots me like a target range. I'd have to say Matcha doesn't really like me, but whose to blame her? In fact Matcha just needs to go to a match of football and relax for once, not to say Matcha isn't happy but I'm defiantly not on her good side. But god Nikko Saiky's training really did cause me to pull myself together. However Sorena and her best friend Mazikeen, I wonder what if Sorena was an actual murderer under are nose, she couldnt be. Unless? Sometimes I wonder if Jackson and Vincentius could tell I was watching them sometimes, detectives pew pew however which ones Sherlock Homes? Additionally Regina Saiky's bruh moment, sometimes I think she was more interested in space, I mean shoot for the stars!"

"When were your born Mr Marie?"

"Honestly with the amounts of times I've been stabbed I'd have to say I cannot remember. Also like when I looked at Juno, just a mere blank space as they stood there asleep standing up as what it seems. My mind questions whether Douglas Argent avoids humans or not as I rarely see them around, or maybe he's a ghost! I think if you asked Gesuta she'd know as I haven't spoken to them much but they seem very wise and open minded, yet its not clear to me as I'm rather, well lets put it differently, my focus and thoughts are very stupid and misunderstood."

"Where were you born?"

"I was born in Italy alongside my parents as well, rather strict yet loving a lot like Daiki Saiky. Honestly the amount of Omori's and Saiky's there are in the Police Department is incredible and I'm starting to think they're robots programmed to succeed and join the Police department. Terminator vibes..."

"What is your Nationality?"

"I'm Italian. No doubt Pavel Popovich is Russian but I like to sometimes assume he's secretly Italian, so enthusiastic, but also very quiet, might be a killer as well.... But I am indeed Italian."

"How do you present yourself?"

"Well, you see I present myself well. Not only does it make me seem like a good officer but Hiroto Akihito doesn't kill me as I'm sure he approves of my marvellous appearance and representation, I sure do approve of his as we both do for the Karakura Police Department. But god the Commissioner really is cool and not strict when you get to meet him! I know I look way more swag than... Valentinus, always rocking his little detective hat, and I can assure you Valentinus's favourite show is SpongeBob Square Pants but whose to blame that show is amazing."

"How would one describe your Personality?"

"Well, honestly I'm not to sure. I can tell you now my personality is very unique in fact so unique I guess its perfect at annoying my fellow co-workers so much that they frown at me. I guess my personality is like sour sweet, sour on the outside cause of how much I annoy people and bug people, but sweet on the inside as I attempt to try my best and keep the people around me safe, as well as civilians as I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't!"

"Can you summarise yourself whether it be past or present?"

"I guess I somewhat can?"
"Well first of all my life isn't as fun as it seems from growing up in starvation to growing up and being the officer I am now, its a long story."

"At the young age where I travelled to this wonderful place I had nothing but high hopes for the place, applying as the very officer I am now. When entering I had a blast of excitement, meeting my fellow officers and fellow co-workers which run along side me, these people were also known as Valentinus Wayne, Camille Auclair, Vincentius Wayne and myself, I wont be naming the other as he was soon later gone for reasons that one will not share. All four of us were the very best. All alongside each other I had no doubt that we would all strive together and rest together, as well as fight our battles together against these criminals which run threw our home with weapons blazing. Us four weren't the only amazing cops, I mean were the best but like yeah. Our fellow higher officers earned are respect slowly as we gradually progressed threw our training. Arresting those who hang havoc above our doors. I wouldn't change my fellow officers even if I could. You know why? Because not only is Valentinus Wayne a good cop, but we know dam well that the man has strength and some courage to have entered this job. For Camille Auclair I would say the same, nothing but strength and courage. And no, I didnt forget Vincentius Wayne he is also like the both of them a strong and courageous individual. I'm going to miss them all, I'm truly going to miss every single officer and detective on the force, even if I nearly got them into deep trouble, cough cough Valentinus Wayne."

"Now lastly this is indeed my retirement, at a young age of twenty-eight its my time to exit the force, not by choice. Sadly I will not be returning nor will I ever, not home, not Karakura, not anywhere. The only place that will be my retirement home is the place where I currently occupy, and that place is a nice and cold area thank god because summer really is killing me. Literally. Anyways enough said, I will remain on this steel bed which is held by the morgue. But I have wait to join my fellow older officers amongst the peaceful graveyard. Finally I wouldn't be in the force if it wasn't for all the officers around me. My mistakes led to my downfall but I guess I just wanted to save my friend, my co-worker, but also known as my enemy in his eyes. I didn't hate him, I didn't despise him, instead I looked up to him and I nearly got him killed. Now I best be off to see my new officers, I hear them waiting for me, so I'll see you later."

*A signature would be written*

1655921534420.png

1655921570194.png

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
STOP I'M GONNA MISS HIM NOW. HE WAS SO ANNOYING SOMETIMES BUT BRUHHH YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD.

pashy

Level 183
cool bio but should have included how he died :thumbsup:
LOL. . Time for a corrupt cop this time, Bear?
Benefits: He will last longer with the help of GangRP, he will make more profit, he will have a more joyful life (full of lies), he will be actually loved

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
LOL. . Time for a corrupt cop this time, Bear?
Benefits: He will last longer with the help of GangRP, he will make more profit, he will have a more joyful life (full of lies), he will be actually loved
No. After being killed, I refuse to be corrupt anymore as it will only help cops get killed by the very people who corrupt me! I will never be corrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread