StingleBingle | New Business Application | Karakura Paranormal Society

StingleBingle | New Business Application | Karakura Paranormal Society

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: StingleBingle

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
stinglebingle

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server: Recently Got back into the server a week ago or so i think, so fairly active as of recently.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I indeed Acknowledge this factor.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I'm unsure what to do for this section, so i apologize sincerely.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade 9, Student

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: I was hoping to replace the Electronics Store with a Ghost Hunting store

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: Because i wish to give players a Unique and New roleplay experience

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan to have my shop be the Home base of operations for my business which is a Ghost Hunting business.

What will you sell in your shop?: I wish to provide a service relating to finding and uncovering strange phenomena.

How many employees do you plan to have?: Presumably myself, and potentially about 3 more if i can find any in the future. But for the meanwhile it will just be myself, though i will send a Notification to Higher ups if i find a new employee.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
I was curious about if i can get my Business Up and Running and if i may be able to get a fresh shop to decorate to my liking so im not taking up the spot of anyone who wishes to own the electronics store in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread