Stonewall riots / LGBT as a whole

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
[!] HOMOPHOBES AND TRANSPHOBES, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY :) (as in leave SRP too)[!]

Wagwan, I'm Vincent.

Fun fact: There is no calendar for this year that I am able to find so I'm making my own fr el oh el
fdhgfghdfghgfh.pngToday is every single sexuality/gender (THAT IS SOCIALLY ACCEPTED, NO UR NOT POTATOSEXUAL AND VALID).

What WERE the Stonewall riots?
The Stonewall Riots were a form of advocacy for the LGBT community in 1969. These consisted of heavy protests for LGBT people in response to a police raid that began in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn in the Greenwich Village neighbourhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City.

What IS LGBTQIA+?
LGBTQIA+ (LGBT for shortsies!) is a community consisting of the non-cis (cis-gender- = Same sex as what you were born with) and homosexuals. LGBTQIA+ means Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex and Asexual. This large community has bunches of labels (a few in the calendar above) that people identify with, me - personally - am a questioning gay, Non-Binary person (my banner is wrong). LGBT is quite an overwhelming topic as new labels, pronouns, sexualities and genders are formed/made almost all of the time to help people with their identity. These do not include things like potatosexual, animesexual, anything to do with anything illegal and/or disgusting, those people are excuses of humanity and a horrible example of "LGBT people". My boyfriend is a cismale, bisexual person. People aren't in the wrong for loving who they love, if you're homophobic, leave. :)

Why isn't (insert flag) on there? You're homophobic for not including (ins. flag).
No! No I am not. As someone who hyperfixates on LGBT and all of the labels, there are an overwhelmingly large amount. It's even scary. I'm not homophobic if I didn't include your flag, you're just ignoring the fact that I cannot physically add like 100+ labels into a calender for 30 days.

What do the flag colours mean?
For the progression flag, the one in the calendar!
Red - Life
Orange - Healing
Yellow - Sunlight
Green - Nature
Blue - Peace and Harmony
Violet - Spirit
The colours down the sides mean
Black & Brown - Marginalised POC (People Of Colour) of the community
Blue & Pink - Trans people
White - LGBT people with HIV/AIDS
Intersex flag (The yellow with circle) - Intersex people as a whole.

ignore this @123pendejos @FishDuckFinley

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK!

ilovemyplane

Level 90
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Just gonna dump my own identities (including the ones that aren’t on here) real fast and run

Trans ftm, genderfaun (and therefore ALSO non-binary), bi, polyamorous, and demiaroace

Users who are viewing this thread