4Rios
4Rios
Rich+
output-onlinejpgtools.jpeg

IGN (In-Game Name): StopItRios

Discord Name & Tag: rios, stopitrios

Which timezone are you in?: EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
This would be my first time applying to an ic faction.

OOC
Lore Team Application [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server:
I try to be as active as I possibly can on the School Roleplay server. From a current standpoint, I try to stay online SchoolRP for around 8 to 10 hours a day, which is in my opinion good. I've acquired over 5 weeks of playtime within 6 months of being on srp. What I do during those times isn't a lot, but I do make do of it. I do try to roleplay with as many people as possible, I spend a lot of time with people generally just around the map, shrine, KPD, apartments, beach, etcetera. In total I have almost five months of me being on the server, and I do as much as I can within the community and roleplay. Though, as a lot of people don't, I do have almost max attributes, my speed is almost at 100, and my acrobatics are at 100%, and I do not have to grind as much, I only have to run a bit, and I am practically good. That is also what I do on my time playing on the server.

What is your motivation for applying?:
The current motivation that I have to apply for the Karakura Police Department is quite a decent amount. I have started SchoolRP not so long ago, It was around March 30th, and I have been playing for almost every day of that time, I currently have several weeks of playtime in the server, though most of it is in Gang Roleplay, and for half of the time that I've been on SchoolRP, I've been slowly starting to move away from Gang Roleplay, and turn a new leaf. I wanted to try something new, the opposite of Gang Roleplay, and I would like to try to work for the police force. Even though I haven't been really playing, and yet Gang Roleplaying for so long. Before I decide on what I would like to do for a lot of my time on the server. I wanted to try several things out and the KPD faction has really peaked my interest. I've just felt as seeing what KPD had to offer, and I thought that it would be fun. I've also wanted to join to build a great reputation for myself. I have been in gangs or families that have had a really bad reputation in my playthrough of SRP. After I stopped talking to a lot of the people that had a bad reputation within the server, I have felt better about myself, and how I could try to grow without others, as well as meet new, better people. Although I'm fairly new to SRP, after moving on from Gangrp, I was able to make a pretty good name for myself so far which went unnoticed by a few great people who are currently in the KPD faction. They introduced me to the faction and seeing the positivity surrounding KPD influenced me to make an application.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a fair bit of knowledge about police work, such as their ranks, weapons, or gear, as some may call it and their laws. Although I still have so much to learn, I know as much as the information listed in the two spoilers so far.

Division Ranks (Ranking from highest to lowest)
Main division ranksComissioner, Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Corporal, Patrol Officer and Cadet.
Detective division ranksDetective Superintendant, Detective Chief Inspector, Detective Inspector and Detective Constable.

Gear
TranquilizerPolice use this as a non-lethal force, with bullets that do not seriously injure, as well as stun for an amount of 16 minutes ICly(2 minutes OOCly.) They do this so they can stop criminals from evading, as well as a further range than a taser would typically give them.
Police BatonThis item has the stats of a metal bat, It can KO somebody in two points, though it is made sure of to only use this item in waters, where the X26 Taser does not work, as a lot of people may mug it, which would be giving our gear away, to a point.
TaserThis item has Two to Four prongs in the front, and is partially used as a gun, though not to seriously injure one, it is used to keep people from evading, stop people from fighting, and make people scared of officers in general if people decide to have the thought of not listening, and start to start something illegal.
Pepper-SprayThis item is a well-known item that officers have, and it is mainly used to temporarily blind someone, so if they are fighting you and you can't reach your taser, it makes it so they cannot really fight back as well and makes them struggle quite the bit.
Handcuffs
This item is used mainly to detain, as in temporarily cuff someone for maybe questioning, or whatever is needed to have a detainment, It can also arrest people, If they are evading, fighting someone with weaponry, fighting officers, whatever illegal that may occur in the time being.
CrowbarIf the Karakura Police Department is on a raid, this item is mainly used to start prying open trapdoors, chests, or anything else that may look hidden, as of floorboards, etcetera.
BreathalyzerPolice tend to carry this item around to see if people may be drunk, they may be driving weirdly, swerving and if they are pulled over for it, they will be told to breathe into the breathalyzer, to see how drunk that they may or may not be.

Attire, Vehicles, or Misc
Police ID / BadgePolice are given this item to show their identity, or ranking in the police force as proof that they work there, or have worked there at a point in time.
Riot GearThis attire is used when KPD is on a raid to an apartment, or a lot of people are in a general area, as of Powerplant, or anywhere that may have a lot of crime rates at the time.
Police Bike & CruiserOfficers are occasionaly given these vehicles, dependant on rank, or situation of the time. They are used to travel around the city to calls, or radio that an officer gives to one another.

(This is from TOWN | LAWS, REGULATIONS, LEGISLATURE & MORE I've dedicated a considerable amount of time to memorize most of these laws and I am still currently memorizing what I Haven't already.)

Crimes

[F] stands for Felony crimes and [M] stands for Misdemeanor

Fineable Offenses

Each of these offenses are minor crimes that will not result in jail time nor a criminal record, unless a fine goes unpaid.

Loitering
The act of remaining on grounds operated by a private entity, extended past their welcome.

Jaywalking
The act of crossing or stationing in a roadway without use of a marked crosswalk.

Harassment
The act of harassing or disturbing an individual in any way, shape or form against their will. This includes, but is not limited to, blackmailing, verbal abuse, defamation, stalking, chasing, criminal intimidation, etc.

Illegitimate Possession of Bats/Ballistic masks
The act of possessing a ballistic mask(s) or bat(s) while having a felonious criminal record

Defamation
The act of damaging someone else's reputation through slander.

Criminal Intimidation
Making verbal, physical, or otherwise criminal threats toward a person.

Blackmail
The act of attempting to force someone to do a specific action(s) by threats.

Possession of Un-prescribed Medication
The unlawful possession of any sort of medical item without a required prescription
-In the case of crutches, the item will only be taken away if the individual can walk properly without the need of them. Otherwise, they should be advised to go to the Hospital to get a new prescription

Irresponsible Driving
The act of driving unlawfully by driving on the wrong side of the road (the right lane), or doing a turn in the middle of a roadway

Bribery
The crime of an individual attempting to prevent the work of an officer through bribery.

Underage Possession of Alcohol or Smoking Accessories
The crime of an individual below the legal age (20) actively or previously possessing alcohol or smoking accessories.

Possession of Fake Identification
The crime of an individual possessing a forged or otherwise tampered piece of government identification.

Disorderly Conduct
The crime of behaving in a disruptive manner to themselves or others in public. In regards to yelling, a fine will only be put in place for yelling in a neighborhood or apartment complex

Disrespect Toward a Government Official
The act of acting unlawfully disrespecting an on-duty government official.

Public Intoxication
The act of being drunk in a public region.

Failure to possess an I.D.
Failure to show one's I.D. car to a Government official when asked. Only applicable to individuals who are 16 or older.

Motor Vehicle Offenses

These laws fall beneath the (KMVA) Karakura Motor Vehicle Act, violation of them will result in a criminal record along with jail time, as well as the potential to suspend or remove a person's driving abilities.

[F] Kidnapping with a Vehicle - 6 Months
The action of abducting someone against their will and/or holding them captive using a vehicle.

[F] Evasion With a Vehicle - 3 Months
The act of driving away from a law enforcement after being flagged during the performance of their duty.

[M] Street Racing - 2 Months
The illegal form of auto racing that occurs on a public road.

[M] Drunk Driving - 2 Months
The act of driving an automobile while under the influence of alcohol.

Animal-related Offenses

The laws listed here fall under (KAWA) Karakura Animal Welfare Act. These laws are in place to prevent cruelty & abuse toward animals.

[F] Animal Murder - 12 Months
The intentional act of killing any animals, domesticated or wild.

[F] Animal Abuse - 4 Months
The illegal practice of using an animal as a target for physical assault.

[M] Illegitimate Possession of an Animal - 2 Month
The act of abducting an animal that is not under one's existing ownership.

Minor Crimes

These crimes will result in a criminal record & jail time.

[F] Tampering with Government Equipment - 3 Months
The crime of tampering with government equipment or to make unauthorized alterations.

[F] Illegal Services - 3 Months
Any advertised or services that are deemed unlawful, such as selling alcohol to minors

[M] Theft/Scamming - 2 Months
The act of illegal taking another individual's possession through force, fraud, among others.

[M] Restraining Order Violation - 2 Months
The unlawful crime of violating the terms of an approved restraining order.

[M] Obstruction of Justice - 2 Months
The crime of interfering in police duties by physically or verbally obstructing police work.

[M] False Reporting - 1 Month
The crime of knowingly making a false statement that is material to criminal investigation.

[M] Vandalism - 1 Month
The act of involving deliberate destruction or damage to public or private property.

[M] Evasion - 1 Month
The act of escaping from or running from a police officer once halted or otherwise instructed to face a wall.

[M] Trespassing - 1 Month
The act of entering another's private property without authority of the property owner.

[M] Resisting Arrest - 1 Month
The act of an individual obstructing, resisting or delaying a law enforcement confrontation during the performance of their duty.

[M] Misuse of the 110 Hotline - 3 Day
The action of calling 110 for purposes that are not related to any emergency services.

Assault Crimes

These crimes all have to do with offenses related to unconsented instances of assault.

[F] Assault with a Deadly Weapon - 12 Months
The usage of a lethal weapon on another civilian with intent to cause major harm

[F] Assault on a Government Official - 6 Months
The intentional assault on a Government Official (KPD, EMS, KT) during the line of duty

[F] Assault with a Weapon - 6 Months
The usage of a non-lethal blunt weapon on another civilian with intent to cause harm

[F] Kidnapping - 4 Months
The action of abducting someone against their will and/or holding them captive.

[M] Assault - 2 Months
The crime of actively starting a fight against someone unconsentedly.

Government Crimes

These offenses have to do with town/executive-related matters, and can only be issued with the approval of a Mayor/trial case.

[F] Tax Evasion - Variable
The unlawful act of intentionally evading taxes after failing to comply when issued with a notice from the Government.

[F] Government Corruption - 20 Months
Any sort of unauthorized affiliation between a government official and a member of a criminal organization.

[F] Government Misconduct - 6 Months
The intentional failure to follow government guidelines, training or duties that result in someone's being harmed.

[M] Government Negligence - No Jailtime
The unintentional / intentional failure to follow government guidelines, training or duties

Major Crimes

These crimes will result in a felonious criminal record, as well as a long jail time.

[F] Weapon Trafficking - 20 Months
The act of selling or distributing illegal weaponry.

[F] Hostage Taking - 16 Months
The act of taking a hostage and or demanding a ransom.

[F] Gang Affiliation - 16 Months
The act of being apart of a group of people in which commit illegal services/crimes that has been contributed to.

[F] Possession of Illegal Weaponry - 3 Months
The unlawful possession of illegal weaponry that is capable of extensive harm.

[F] Breaking and Entering - 4 Months
The intentional act of damage to a private property to allow yourself and or others to enter.

Murder Crimes

These crimes will result in a criminal record, jail time, & may result in life sentencing.

[F] Capital Murder - LIFE / 40 Months (If attempted)
Deliberate killing of a government official. (Police, Hospital-Staff, Governor, and Mayor)

[F] First Degree Murder - LIFE / 30 Months (If attempted)
Deliberate killing of another individual that is planned beforehand.

[F] Second Degree Murder - LIFE / 20 Months (If attempted)
The deliberate killing of another individual that occurs without planning beforehand.

[F] Manslaughter - 16 Months
The killing of another individual in which the offender acted without intent to kill.

[F] Conspiracy to Commit Murder/Major Injury - 10 Months
The intentional action of placing hits and/or ordering third parties to commit Murder or Major Assault on an individual​

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
I personally believe that the Police is important to SchoolRP in many various ways, The GangRP community likes to fight back & forth, until something interesting happens, though the police team would prefer otherwise. They take the situation into their own hands, and start tasing people that are fighting with illegal weaponry, or weaponry at all. If anyone came close to them in a serious situation, they'd likely be tased. Police are important to SchoolRP in other ways as well, I think that their important to keep civilians safe. If someone is being attacked, an officer would arrive to the scene if it was more in a public space, and cool down the situation, and possibly make an arrest dependant on what the attacker is carrying on them, and how severe the attack was. If police weren't in the server, I believe that a lot of the community would be Gang Roleplaying, and to a time the server may end up dying down because people aren't really happy with the results of no KPD to work alongside with, or against. Police certainly bring the whole scene to life.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I am entirely aware if I am online while a training is being hosted, and I am not attending to it, I will be in trouble, otherwise I have chances of losing the rank.

output-onlinejpgtools_1.jpg

What's your character's full name?:
Xīn Zhǎo

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
Xīn Zhǎo would be twenty-five years old, just exiting the training to be an officer.

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Xīn is a male, he goes by He/Him.

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application: (Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade 12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
The languages that my character currently knows is Japanese and Mandarin. Xīn was raised in a Mandarin speaking home. After the move to Karakura, he worked towards becoming fluent in Japanese.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?:
Xīn Zhǎo, he seemed to be a tall person, that grew upwards of around 6'2. If you were to weigh him on a scale, he's weigh 190 pounds. If he was on his duty for his work, he would be in a nice attire, formal, and the uniform above what he wore. If he was dining at any resturaunt, he would have worn a nice suit, and or formal outfits at the time. If he was taking a stroll down to the park, or laying down in his bedroom, Xīn would most likely wear more comfier clothing, due to the reason that he'd prefer these when nobody can see himself working. Xīn Zhǎo had seemed to be a modern human, with a few tattoos climbing his back, they seemed to be large, as well as well-done. He would have a normal smile, a slight "glance" to everyone that he would walk around, or nearby. Xīn had also had a dagger scar in the back of his neck, though not heavily visible, a few took mind of it. His personal features, as of his hair, seemed to be nice jet black coloured. It looked to be taken care of, with likely good hair products. His eyes were of a sparkly blue tone, and a lot seemed to admire them. He possessed a tall, muscular build for himself, as he went to the gym a lot, and worked out occasionally.
screenshot-1696539935629.jpeg
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?:
The formality of Xīn in any situation wouldn't really change in any way. If you were to look at his face while he was training, his face wouldn't seem to budge of seemingly having a more straight face. If you were seeing him walking down the streets, his face seemed to be just a straight face, with him being cautious of his nearby surroundings. He kept his head low, and walked at a quick pace. He didn't speak to many, unless they were a government official, family, or friends. He tried to do so as he didn't want people to recognize who he was, so it would lower the chances of himself being majorly harmed in any kind of way.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?:
Xīn prefers to work as a team as he knows the KPD is stronger in numbers when it comes to situations where criminals attempt to harm an officer. He tries his hardest to keep people safe however after he went through an incident where he was majorly harmed by a criminal, he became more inclined to working with a team as he didn't want what happened to him to happen to anyone else. He made sure to talk to the people he knew, which he counted as teammates. He would prefer not to work alone, and much rather in a team. Xīn mostly believes If the police force and he worked alone, Criminals would just take him as a target, but if he and the police force worked as a team, Criminals may attempt to flee from the situation. While if several officers pulled into the scene. he mostly would seem to be working with his co-workers, and barely by himself. Despite Xīn prefering to work in a team, he will still help and respond to a situation where he might have to work alone.

What’s your characters backstory?:
(100+ words)

<-1998-> Early Years (Birth of Xīn Zhǎo) April 4th, 1998, on A beautiful spring morning, Xīn Zhǎo was born in a busy hospital in the center of the city, Beijing, China. The voices in the room grew as loud as they could be, the baby's mother gently cradled him in her arms, as the welcomed their son into the world, They were all happy, and Lí, Xīn's father had decided to stay close to the group, smiling with pride and joy, they couldn't have been happier due to the reason it represented the fulfillment of all their hard work and aspirations had started for their family. The hospital workers had carefully taken Xīn to cater to him, cleaning and making sure that he’s healthy just minutes after his delivery. The attending doctor handed Xīn back to his mother and informed her that their child was healthy, as they left the room, carrying the baby as his mother, Mei was beaming with love and care as she looked down to her newborn son, the mother-son relationship was formed quickly at those early moments, though over the time, it would only get stronger.

After the initial frenzy, the parenting duties, and doctor appointments, the family was prepared to leave the hospital and start their new life, their new journey as a family, a few weeks later, as they began the brief drive back home. Xīn was laughing, grinning, and occasionally crying inside the car they were in, though to the family, it was a joy, the symphony had reflected the joy that had come into their lives.

The family had eventually arrived home, with their newborn child. They were all happy, and they were ready to move on with their future lives that had come ahead of them.

<-2003-> New Era? (Xīn Zhǎo is now 5 years of age) Towards the start of 2003, when Xīn was around five years old, it seemed that Xīn was raised, as well as devoted to their household, as well as he valued their cultural history, Xīn's parents were there for them no matter what happened, a fight, etcetera. They would always help him no matter the situation. Given the risks of the environment that they observed, Xīn's parents were quite worried about Xīn's safety, To protect him, they decided to make the decision to homeschool Xīn so no criminal activities could possibly happen to him, and he was safe in their household. Xīn had quickly picked up on the Mandarin Language that he was taught from his parents, the main language of their parents, and the language of his ancestors. Xīn did well in his homeschooling, and as well took pleasure in his ethnic heritage. As Xīn became older, Xīn maintained his strong ties to his culture, as well as frequent contact with his family members, as he and his parents went through life, they lived well at the time, and they were close links with family members from other places, he had cultural pride, and shared dedication to his future life.

<-2007-> Better Home (Xīn Zhǎo is now 10 years of age) Xīn had now seemed to speak the language of Mandarin almost fluently. His parents were overjoyed that they were finally able to communicate with their son. One night Xīn was walking around his home, and he heard his parents speaking on how the family is going to a trip, possibly a permanent trip to fly to Karakura from Beijing soon. The boy excitedly hopped around, because to himself, he didn't think of the high crime rates there, he just thought about all the food, how cheap everything was, etcetera, as of a few weeks later, the family's house sold for enough money for them to buy a new house, a few plane tickets, and more. When they got to the airport a few days after their house was sold, the boy was holding his mother and fathers' hand, extremely happy for them all. They then got on the plane, and the boy fell asleep on the comfortable seat, as there weren't many people on the plane, he was able to relax. a few hours had passed by, and the family had finally arrived at Japan, Karakura. The main reason that the parent's wanted to go there, is because of the reason that they knew of the great education Karakura had, and they wanted their son to be apart of it.

<-2010-> Brother!? (Xīn Zhǎo is now 13 years of age) The family wanted to surprise their boy, with a new brother. As in the past they knew that Xīn had wanted a new child. Xīn was sitting on the front porch, clearly thinking heavily about something, he smiled to his parents, and asked who the other person was. They stated that the baby was his new brother, a boy they had adopted and his name was Ling. Xīn was happy, smiling. He walked up to his new brother, and offered to carry him. The parents had allowed it, as long as he wasn't dropped. A day or so later, Xīn had asked his parents about becoming an officer, as they were clearly concerned about this, and instantly denied, Though it was only to keep Xīn safe, but still Xīn truly did want to follow through with his dream, so every day, Xīn had tried and tried to work out, progressively gaining more strength by the day, his parents were happy that he was fit, and working out, though they didn't really know the cause behind it.

<-2015-> Application. (Xīn Zhǎo is now 18 years of age) Behind his parents back, Xīn had written an application to submit to police training, and they didn't know. His parents thought that he was just going to attend a normal everyday job, and other things, though they didn't know that their own kid went behind their back to work for the police force. They obviously wouldn't have been happy, so he tried to keep low to himself, and not get caught if that was possible. As he arrived in the police station from day-to-day, He was training hard, against dummies, other officers, though they were clearly stronger than himself, but he continued to push forward. He tried every day, he kept lifting weights at the gym, there, he was doing some sort of exercise everywhere that he went.

<-2023-> Big Change. (Xīn Zhǎo is now 25 years of age) To this point, this is where everything mattered to him, the day he submits his police application, He had recently moved out due to his parents not liking the ways that he ended up choosing his works He had waited days upon days, still training from that point forwards, pushing harder every day, trying to see what he could do, what his limits were. Though, as of recently, the crime rates had gone up by a lot, so while he was walking around having a good day, he felt a sharp pain reach the back of his neck. Right as he left the alleyway that he normally used to cut through, to save some time, he was stabbed in the back of his neck. He was escorted to the hospital as quickly as he was found, thankfully he didn't bleed out. He was found missing 5k yen from his wallet, to think someone could possibly end your life for 5k yen? That only angered Xīn, making him more motivated in becoming an officer. though he had a permanent dagger wound in the back of his neck. A week or two later, he was let out of the hospital, and he continued to work out, everyday trying to push more than the last day.

output-onlinejpgtools_3.jpg

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?:

As of recently and in the past there is a lot of criminal situations. Karakura got to a standpoint to where they made every knife illegal, so nobody was seriously injured. Though as people still break laws and carry knives around, if you're found to have possession of one, you will be charged and arrested for Possession of Illegal weaponry. I believe the sentence of that crime is 3 months, unless you pay the bail of 150k.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Here are medical items that do not require a prescription.

1. Paracetemol
2. Eyepatch
3. Surgical mask
4. Cane
5. Cough syrup
6. Bandage

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?:
If I were to see a co-worker abuse one of the inmates, I would ask for the probable cause, and or look at the cameras, If they were beating them because they started attacking the officer, I would stop them either way, and just detain the inmate, throwing them back in the cell. If the officer were to just abuse the inmate because they felt like it, I would quickly radio the situation in to other officers, and have higherups arive to the station, so that they can quickly deal with them, though in the meantime I would attempt to restrain the officer, and temporarily put them in a holding cell if possible

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?:
If I saw a co-worker being assulted in any way, majorly harmed, hit, anything to injure them, If on duty, I would quickly pull out a taser from afar, if there was only a small amount of people, and quickly yell for everyone to get on the ground, and tase the person that was assaulting the officer, If it was a group of people Xīn would still rush in, but before so he would call on his radio that he needed backup, now. So he wouldn't be alone fighting people with weapons, and without weapons, while he was alone with one taser. Now if Xīn were to be off-duty, he would look at the scenario (if he carried a radio), and then call it in, as he didn't keep many of his tools off-duty with himself, (if not a radio) he would quickly run to the station, suit up with his gear,(if had a bike or vehicle) he would quickly hop onto his vehicle, driving off to the scenario while on his radio, calling backup.(If not a vehicle) He would run back to the situation with his taser as quickly as possible, and quickly start letting off taser prongs into people.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?:
If Xīn were to find out that one of their co-workers is being corrupt and helping criminal orginizations, I'd firstly try to gain as much proof as I could, possibly follow them around, get as much info to them talking to people, and I would ask to research everyone that they had searched, incase the officer were to lie, and they ended up having illegal weaponry on them. If so, I would take the information that i had gathered through the time of me thinking it was suspicious, I would put all the information together, like a little document on this person, how I believe that they would be corrupt and or working with a criminal organization, then after handing it to a higherup in the police forcem and they can deal with it from there.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?:
If a criminal were to try to bribe me with money, I would quickly deny as I don't need the money, as I have a job, as well as they are criminals. If they ended up doing some sort of crime, I would be forced to arrest them. As of Xīn’s backstory in his past, He's been very motivated on wanting to arrest people that had done crimes, so he would deny any bribe given to him. If he were to be bribed in any way, Money, Information, etcetera, Xīn would quickly deny any sort of bribe that were to be handed to him, continuing the arrest as it should be going. Xīn seemed to instantly deny all given money to him, no matter what was said, if there was a "What if," he would stop them in their words, and continue to wrap cuffs around their wrists, if it is a lawful arrest on the criminal.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread