players online

Store Application

liv_22

Level 0
IGN: Liv_22
Previous applications:None.
Previous warns/kicks/bans:None.

Shop wanted: SUU~ITOBEA - Lovely_Ocean Convenience Store
Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop as I believe that I will be able to pursue a great passion in the making of the shop as well as ensuring that those within School Role-play will be able to venture out for things at a reasonable price.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: With the shop, I plan on making it an atmosphere where people enjoy to shop without clustering the store and making it easy for the shoppers to choose whatever they desire.
How will your shop be unique?: The store that I'm ready to develop will be unique due to several reasons and one of those reasons will be the employment of employees with great customer service. Another reason will be the things that I'm going to sell. The things that my shop will display will be chosen for the customers. By this I mean that I will venture out and see what the individuals prefer to buy to which will be sold at my store.
How many employees are you planning to have?: Three including myself. This may increase if the demand is difficult to handle with this number of employees.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Denied
There was honestly no effort put into this application, plus the shop is already taken.

Users who are viewing this thread