Almost everyday

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes 2021-14-02 Trolling / Exploiting Glitches

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A janitor in a school goes around the school cleaning it in the dirtiest places there is making sure that every student stays healthy and that the school stays clean also and its a duty to make sure that every student enjoys their stay at the school

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have handled and defused situations like fights and sometimes it doesn't end well but at least I try to stop the situations that may or may not happen

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/stormslayins-ban-appeal.36253/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

grade 12
Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He would try to contact another school staff member or if that doesn't work tells them to go the the front or back reception desk

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Walk up to them and tell them to stop or tries to break the fight and after reports them to the front desk or vice dean or vice principle or the dean or principle

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would try and let that school employee know what they're doing is wrong and not acceptable and if that doesn't work then my character would let the vd or vp or the dean or principle know or another school staff member know of his/her actions

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character would act chill and relaxed and wait for something to happen or if they were needed at a certain point he would immediately go do said task that was given to them by another school staff member
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would walk up to the two individuals fighting to stop by using a serious and firm tone of voice making them come to an abrupt stop as he tried to defuse the situation as he felt what the students were doing was completely wrong and not right
/me He would start to glare at the student before interrupting them with a slightly upset and mad but serious/demanding and scolding type of tone of voice as he didn't like what the student was doing/saying towards him
/me He would look at the staff member and walks up to them and starts to use a more calm and curious/relaxed tone of voice before tapping them on the shoulder gently to get their attention so their attention would be drawn towards him

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kadoc H. Zemlupus
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Hasumi
Preferred Name: Kadoc

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): I majored in health class
Minors: Economical and problem solving

Nationality:
American
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: None
Other Languages: None

Backstory

When Kadoc was young his family grew up in a sort of slums type of area in his old town and he had 3 brothers and 2 sisters and he always looked up to his other siblings as he grew up as time passed by and his mom was a teacher and his dad was in the police force as part of the swat unit and he also had a dog named Hercules which was his dad’s K9 unit if he needed Hercules to help him on something or for a task/operation/mission and Kadoc’s parents and some of his siblings tried to save up money until one day when he was about 11 years old his father got a call on his own house saying that his son (Kadoc) and his fathers wife (his mom) were being held hostage by someone that knew Kadoc’s father and that they were an old “friend” of his father that faked their death to get back at Kadoc’s father and as his father arrived Hercules was already shot and killed by the criminal that had Kadoc and his mother tied up next to each other with duct tape on their mouths and right as his father breached the front door he was shot in the chest and head killing him and the rest of the swat team rushed in and shot the criminal and saved Kadoc and his mother but his father and dog didn’t survive and after the incident Kadoc and his sister had to move to Karakura due to lack of rent and Kadoc had to take care of his sister and when he turned 18 he received his fathers swat mask and swat uniform in the mail from his mother and his other siblings that grew up with him soon later also moved into Karakura and reuniting with Kadoc and ever since his fathers death he swore to help get what his father dreamed of his son doing which was starting his own family and have a nice wife that will love him and treat him well and have lovely kids who will grow up to just be like Kadoc and his wife and have them continue his sons family legacy and generation and Kadoc decided to be a janitor to help with his wife and kids.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
To help others live a happy and safe and healthy life in their future

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I will be willing to put forward the time and effort to to my job as a school employee member and I will do whatever it takes to do my job and if I get punished for not listening or being absent I will learn my lesson and learn from that mistake and do better and work harder
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I'm still trying to get better at doing detailrp and /me
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately there are no Janitor positions open, make sure to check the School Employee Roster to see when a position is open or applicable. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread