mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Story] Encounter: Book 1/2

WildSense

Level 45
Hullo there! My name is WildSense, I'm here to show you a story that @Jexica and I worked on, since she's no longer here to do it herself. It's broken down into Spoilers (chapters), so it's your choice if you want to read ahead or not ;)
First Encounter
Jess was sat cross legged out on the swing outside Wild's house, her neck bent down over a piece of Chemistry homework that was due in the next day. "Hey." a voice greeted.
Jess ignored it. Who could possibly be trying to talk to her whilst she was busy? Everyone knew NOT to bother Jess. Except Wild, because he's an idiot.
"Anyone in there?" the voice teased tantalising.
Scowling, Jess looked up and frowned. "Wild, go away." she muttered, bending her head down over her work.
"I'm not Wild..." the boy replied, pushing the swing so all of her papers flew off.
Jess sprang up and pushed him to the floor, her arm against his neck.
"Since I've never met you, you wouldn't know not to bother me. But take this as a warning never to interrupt me again." she growled. Then she stood up and kneeled down to gather her papers back up.
"My name's Auron, by the way."
"Don't care!"
"How long have you been working there?" Auron enquired.
Jess muttered something inaudible, whilst sweeping her fringe away from her eyes with the back of her hand.
"Right then. Off you go. You've been here for hours haven't you?" guessed the carbon copy of Wild.
Auron stepped behind her and pushed her from the swing with his hands.
Jess scrambled back to her feet, looking livid. "What the Hell is wrong with you?"
Auron smiled shiftily, "A lot of thing."
Jess snapped back in anger, "I can tell!"
Auron simply walked inside of the house, followed by a fuming Jess, who threw a punch at the back of his head.
He dodged it entirely, and caught the second punch, neither of which he could see coming.
Jess growled at him "You little bitch!"
Auron didn't remove the smirk from his face. He performed a leg sweep, landing her on her ass.
He walked out the door "Tell Wild I said hey."
The last thing he heard was an rage filled "MOTHERFUCKER" from Jess.
Second Encounter
"I'm not watching My Little Pony with you, Auron! GET OFF ME!!"
Auron didn't look happy at all. "Yes you are. You don't have a choice."
Wild struggled and screamed in a fruitless attempt to shake his carbon copy off of him.
All Kobi did was laugh, obviously not going to help his half hour younger brother.
Suddenly, that's exactly what he did, in order to restrain Wild. However, in the middle of doing so, the doorbell rang.
Wild took that moment in time to swat Auron and Kobi out of the way, and trotted downstairs to the door.
Kobi yelled out, "Fucknut!" rubbing the side of his cheek
Upon opening it, he saw Jess.
Wild opened his mouth to greet his friend. "Hey, Je-"
That was all he could manage before he got a destructive slap to the face.
Kobi called from the second floor, "Holy shit! I heard that from up here!"
Jess shouted "That's for fucking with me on the swing!"
"That wasn't me, you fucknut!"
Jess immediately realized it was the authentic Wild.
She immediately corrected herself, feeling embarrassed. "Oooooh....sorry...anyway, is Auron here?"
"Yeah, he is. Want me to send him down?"
"Yes please..."
Wild agreed, and called for the eldest brother. "AURON, GET YOUR UGLY ASS DOWN HERE!"
Auron perked up at the insult, and jumped down the stairs, 4 at a time.
"Don't disrespect me like that, with your chapped ass, crusty ass lips."
"Your bummy ass eyebrows boy, your greasy ass hair boy, I'm gonna get on your bitch ass!"
Jess chimed in. "Ladies, ladies, you're both beautiful."
Both of them adopted the same Levi Ackerman style look.
Jess heard two of the same voice. "Shut the fuck up."
Auron had gone on, forgetting about Wild. "What the fuck are you doing here anyway? How do you know my address!?"
"Wild told me."
Half of a second after hearing this, Wild received an aggressive slug to his shoulder.
"OW, AURON WHAT THE FUCK!"
Jess got straight to the point. "Auron, we need to talk."
Auron raised an eyebrow slowly. "About what?"
"Accept my conversation offer and find out."
Auron adopted a sarcastic tone with her. "Very funny. I don't even know your name."
Jess replied to him. "It's Jessica. But my friends call me Jess, like Wild did."
"Well, I don't know you well, so I'm calling you Jessica."
The stares from each other spoke for a while, until Auron caved in. "FINE!"
The two of them took up Wild's room for their conversation.
Second Encounter: Continued
Immediately after closing the door, Jess pushed Auron against the wall agressively, and he hit the wall with a thud.
"Jesus Christ!" Wild shouted up the stairs, laughing. "She's jacking you up Auron!"
Auron rose to his feet, scowling. "So much for talking."
Jess sat down on the end of Wild's bed, jaw clenched. "Thanks for fucking with me on the swing."
Auron beamed. "You're welcome, I'll be happy to do it again."
Jess smirked mischievously. "Watch your back, Auron."
"Same with you Jessica."
Wild opened the door wide with a flourish. "Jess, out."
Knowing better than to argue with Wild, Jess pushed past him into the hallway. Her phone chimed with a 'ding!' and she dug around in her bag to retrieve it.
Hey Jess, finished track. Where are you?
Jess smiled at her phone, before typing a reply.
Wild's
-
Be there in about 10.
-
See you then.
"Never seen that before." Wild chuckled, going to sit opposite her in the hallway.
"Not yours to see." she said, her face returning to its signature surly stare.
Wild shrugged, before treading downstairs with Auron following close behind. Jess also followed, plodding down into the kitchen to boil a kettleful of water. She rootled around in the cupboards to find a teabag.
"You won't find any tea, you know." a voice stated.
Turning stiffly and dreading the owner of the voice, Jess turned and saw Auron's signature sneer. "I drink coffee."
Frowning, Jess turned back around. It was going to be a long wait until Drew would get here.
"Guess I'll have to make do with coffee."
She stirred the coffee, splashing milk into it as well. Cautiously, she raised the mug to her lips.
"That tastes terrible." she said ruefully, grimacing.
"Who the Hell is this?" Kobi asked scornfully, stepping from the stairs.
"My name is Jess." Jess shot back, placing her mug back on the counter.
"Why're you here?"
Jess scowled. "It's a long story."
Second Encounter: Even more continued.
"It's a shame I don't give enough of a fuck to listen."
Kobi was in a seriously bad mood, and his normally shy and fearful nature were gone, as he didn't care today.
Jess retorted "Dont be a bitch."
Kobi snapped back at her , going off."First of all, you're in our fucking house, and you came uninvited, and you're lucky no one threw your ass out, because if I were downstairs at the time, I sure as hell would have."
Jess challenged him. "Do it right now, then."
Wild jerked Kobi back by his navy green jacket and gray T-shirt, when he lunged at Jess, causing her to take a few steps back in surprise.
"Calm down, Kobi! You're being a dick."
Kobi turned around and punched Wild right in the jaw.
"I'm being a dick!? Explain you, Auron, and Jess! You guys are such a pain in the ass, and I just have to sit there quietly and deal with it constantly! I can barely even get any alone time in this fucking house.
Wild snapped, pushing Kobi a few meters away.
"You're de--"
Kobi punched Wild in the stomach, causing him to get on one knee and clutch his stomach with both hands. Auron then stepped in.
"Alright, that's it."
"Auron, shut the fuck up"
"Or what? You got Wild with a bad ankle, and an already injured stomach. I'm in perfect condition, and I'm stronger than Wild."
Kobi growled in anger, and stormed up the stairs. He went inside his room, and poked his head out.
"And Jessica, if that's your name. Don't you ever insult my fucking coffee."
With that Kobi slammed the door so hard that Belle could hear it next door.
"Wild must be at it again."
Auron and Jess both stood there. Auron in indifference, his hand in the pocket of his onyx black jeans, and Jess in shock.
Third Encounter
She blinked once, then twice at the door after Kobi. Auron chuckled at poked her in the back. "Go after him. I want to see this."
Jess gripped the doorknob firmly and opened it quietly, slipping in after Kobo so he wouldn't notice. There he was. He was sitting on the chair facing the wall, working at his desk. With a screech of anger, Jess knocked him out of his chair to her ground, her fingernails digging into the side of his face.
Kobi's POV
What the -
I land onto the floor with a thump and a head full of hair above me. It's far too long and far too light to be Auron or Wild's.
"Get off of me!" I growl, using my elbow to stab her in the stomach.
"In case you don't know, I'm Wild's friend. And if he invites me in that means I am not uninvited." she hisses, her knees digging into my waist.
"This is our house. Not just Wild's." I say casually, pushing her off of me with one hand easily.
But I still don't get it. She's built like a 12 year old. About 5"2', and tiny.
Her eyes are dark inky blue, and sparkling with anger.
"You can't kick me out that easily." she says.
I launch myself at her, pinning her arms behind her back and her body pressed against the wall.
"Want to bet?"
"Sure."
And she turns around and sweeps my legs out from underneath me, then pins my arms against my back.
"Get ready to lose."
That's it. I can't take it. I lift her up by the neck and smash her head into the wall will all the force I can muster. She falls limp and lifeless like a ragdoll to the ground.
"Kobi - what the Hell have you done to her?" Wild says in horror.
Fourth Encounter
Wild came face to face with the constant nightmare of Kobi snapping.
"Kobi...please.....TELL ME!"
Kobi looked at his younger brother in fear and shock "I-I don't know...!"
Auron walked in, and spoke calmly. "Look, we have to help her, that's our priority."
"Auron is right, Kobi. I'll go get some bandages. Move her to a bed."
Kobi did as instructed, feeling terrible about what he did. His shy and timid nature had returned to him.
Kobi silently prayed to her. "Please be okay..I'm sorry..."
He carried her bridal style to his own bed, seeing as it was the most comfortable out of the 3.
Once she was down, he checked her pulse.
Jess's POV:
All I can remember was being picked up, and sent back. All of school sudden, I'm waking up to Wild peering at me, with worry all over his face.
Wild spoke, "Jessica, I'm so sorry..."
I wondered why he called me Jessica, but when my vision cleared up, I realized it wasn't Wild talking.
"What the hell, Kobi."
Kobi ignored that, and went on. "I'll be back in a second."
Kobi's POV:
I walked down to the first floor, and took the box of bandages out of Wilds hand.
Wild went slack jawed, as I dug in the drawer for some painkillers.
I found what I was looking for and headed back upstairs, extremely worried about Jessica.
Jess's POV:
I sat up, and saw Kobi come in the room with something in his hands. He sat what looked like a first aid kit down on the table, and gave a smaller box to me.
"Painkillers for you."
"Um, thanks. Also, call me Jess..."
Fourth Encounter: Continued - Jess's POV
Kobi raised an eyebrow, "You think we're that friendly now?"
Despite her pale face and terrible state, she managed a quiet laugh. "Perhaps not."
He handed me a glass of water to swallow the painkillers and I hauled myself into a sitting position.
"Jess - what happened?" a familiar voice wafted from behind Kobi.
I leaned sideways to see Drew's horrified face, paled from running.
"Who the Hell are you?" Kobi asked, shifting sideways so then Drew could side beside him.
"I'm Drew - what happened to Jess?" he said hurriedly.
Kobi's face contorted to a look of guilt "I might have - "
I had to help him out. Drew's pretty savage when he wants to be, and if he heard what Kobi did...
"He accidentally tripped me up and I fell down the stairs." I intervened, subtly kicking Kobi's hip with the end of my foot.
Drew's face remained shocked, until he recieved a text. "I have to go to the familystore. I'll be right back in a second."
Once Drew had left, Kobi stood up. "Look - I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that hard and I swear I'm not usually like that. I'm so sorry."
his voice trailed off towards the end.
"Well well, what do we have here?" Auron sneered, leaning in the doorway. "An apology?"
I stood up, the room playing a game of 'let's make Jess as dizzy as possible'. I managed to stumble out of the room before getting embarassed further.
Third Person
"Getting fond of Jessica now are you?" Auron teased, punching Kobi's shoulder hard. Not extremely hard, but hard enough to bother him.
"Shut up." Kobi shot, pushing Auron into the wall.
"Careful not to push me too hard. Otherwise I might hit my head and go unconscious." he laughed.
Kobi scowled fiercely and pushed Auron aside so he could leave. Wild dashed up to him. "Kobi - where'd Jess go?"
"What, she isn't here?"
"No, she ran out of the house."
Fifth Encounter:
I laughed off Wild's statement at first, and then I freaked out, realizing he was serious.
Auron stood there, leaning against the wall, musing, "Kobi, your girlfriend is missing!"
Kobi flushed red. "I don't care how big and strong you think you are, stop talking."
Wild thought it would be a good idea to chime in. "Hey, Kobi looks like my hair!"
"Do I need to punch you in the gut again?"
"Hey, I'm just laughing."
"Whatever."
Kobi dashed out of the house and down the street, towards Papa Tozoko's, although Jess was sitting in her house, two buildings down.
Touka's POV:
I looked out the window, seeing my big brother running down the street with speed that could match the Usain Bolt.
"What are you laughing at?"
It's my big brother, Jess. If what you said is true, he's probably looking for you."
I didn't need to turn around to hear Jess let out a chortle.
"I may go meet him."
"There's Wild, just walking."
"I'll walk with him for the time being, he may be looking for Kobi."
"I never really get to talk to him."
"Awh, come here, you."
Jess hugged me, squeezing the air out of me for a second. I silently prayed that she would be more gentle, due to my stick build.
I pushed her off of me, and she immediately poked her lip out and started pouting. After a few seconds, I gave in and hugged her back.
"Take care of yourself."
"I will, promise!"
With that, Jess ran out to join Wild.
Wild's POV:
I continued my nonchalant walk in Kobi's direction, with a hot chocolate in my hand. I took a sip, and although it could classify as lava, it went perfect with the cold, and I felt a tad bit warmer with every swallow. But a familiar feminine voice called out.
"Wild, wait up!"
I turned around to see Jess running up behind me, which served as a small surprise to me.
"Hey. Do you think you should be running with that injury of yours?"
"I'm fine, why are you out of the house?"
"Amy visited, and they started going at it. Nothing too extreme, but still not something I want to see my friend and my brother doing."
"Are they--!"
"No, just cuddling. I figured I'd go find Kobi."
"I'm coming with."
"Alright, sounds fine to me."
Jess looked and sounded like she almost forgot to mention my step sister. "Also, Touka is at my place."
"Alright, once we find Kobi, I'll head over there. Touka is the one family member I never really get to spend time with."
"She's mentioned that, too."
Before we knew it, Jess and I were at their destination.
Immediately teased him, winking at him and walking back to the Pearly white building that served for Jess's living place.. "Thats my cue to leave. Don't get too crazy, Kobi."
I saw Kobi turn red like my bedsheets before I turned around, and on the way back, I heard his growl of embarrassment and anger.
Sixth Encounter
Third Person
Hauling open the heavy glass door, Jess stepped inside and turned around, "You coming in?"
Kobi nodded and slid in after her. She closed the door. Kobi had only known Jess for about an hour, but he was overwhelmed by how, well Jess-like her house was. Everything was in a precise place, pristine and perfect.
"You're only in here until Wild comes back to get you, okay? I don't exactly want you in my personal house."
For some reason, Kobi felt a stab. Like a minute red-hot poker had prodded him in the base of his stomach. "What about Drew?" he said, totally unlike him. It was like random words spewing from his mouth. Even his voice sounded weird. Deeper, angrier.
"That's different." Jess sighed, treading up the stairs.
"How so?"
She looked at him, with an eyebrow raised. "You are probably the least emotionally aware person, besides Wild, I have ever met in my entire 18 years of living."
Kobi's POV
I scowled at her, following her up two flights of stairs.
"This is my room. I never expect you to be up here ever ever again."
"Duly noted." I thought for a second, calculating my words carefully.
"So how is Drew different?" I asked cautiously, carefully treading around a table with a glass vase on it containing a bunch of white orchids.
"He's my boyfriend you complete and utter idiot."
I veered off course again, steering my way around another flower pot. Another stab, right in the centre of my stomach.
Finally, we stopped walking and she sat down on her bed. Perfectly made, yet again with the corners sharply folded into the bed frame.
I sat on a chair opposite her.
"So." I said awkwardly.
"So what." she replied, without a trace of feeling awkward.
"I'm sorry for - you know. Your head."
She laughed - a short and light laugh. "It's fine. I would've probably done the same thing."
"Is that a compliment or insult?"
"Bit of both."
Time passed. Enough of it anyways, until I started feeling not awkward but uneasy. At the time, I had no idea what was in my head anyways.
"I'm expecting you both to be fully clothed!" a voice called from downstairs.
"Wild." we both scowled, and descended the stairs.
He and Touka were standing together, leaning against the doorframe.
"Off we go, Kobi."
Sixth encounter: Continued
Third person
Jess and Kobi began walking away from her house, Jess taking him to a specific place in mind.
Shortly after leaving, Kobi asked, "And where are we going?"
Jess shushed him. "It's a surprise." She smirked, knowing he couldn't see it because she was in front.
The human penny noticed her cheek rise, and grimaced at the fact that she was keeping a secret from him.
"Why is it a surprise?"
"Because it's hilarious how annoyed you are."
"Ugh."
Jess turned around and stopped him., suddenly, asking a favor of him.
"Hey, can you give me a piggyback ride?"
Upon hearing this, he raised an eyebrow.
"Why would I do that, exactly?"
"I want to make Drew jealous, pleeeeease?"
Kobi reluctantly agreed, allowing her to climb onto him. He felt heat rise to his cheeks when she rested her head on his shoulder.
Kobi's POV:
Ooooh-kay, not as bad as I expected.
"Okay, take a right, then a left.
Kobi had almost forgotten she was taking him somewhere. He remembered instantly that she wanted to surprise him when she started directing him to the destination.
"Jess, take your hands off of my eyes. Now."
"No. Take another right .... now."
Kobi obediently turned 90 degress right, and carried on plodding forwards.
"Trust me."
Kobi turned his head to face her, forcing her hands off of his eyes. "How do you expect me to tr-"
Interrupted mid sentence, the edge of Kobi's shoe lodged into a crack in the path. He toppled over onto the ground with a thud.
"What the - "
He sat up, slightly dazed. Jess had landed lightly on her feet before he had tripped over, and she held out a hand with a serene look on her face. "Get up, there's still a short way to go."
Kobi took her hand and she hauled him into a standing position. Their hands stayed together for a second too long; Jess cleared her throat and withdrew her hand. "Should we keep walking?" she muttered, looking away and observing their surroundings.
"If only I knew where we were actually going, I could judge whether or not we should."
Jess scowled and started walking, Kobi following after. "Where're we going?"
She ignored him and carried on briskly walking. "We're here."
Kobi frowned. "What, Wild's old house?"
"Yeah."
"What the Hell did you take me here for?"
Jess went in, opening the door and sitting in one of the chairs in the dining room.
"I have a story to tell you. It starts the day I got here..."
Eighth encounter
Third person.
"I guess I can stay for story time."
The brunette smiled in appreciation.
"Thanks, Kobi."
She hugged him, effectively turning him into a strawberry. Pulling back, she inquired, "What's up with the red all over your face? Are you sick?"
Fumbling to answer the question and dismiss her worry, the middle child stammered "N-no, I'm fine! Don't worry!"
"In that case, can I tel--"
Being interrupted mid conversation, they both turned around to the door being knocked on downstairs.
"Stay here." Jess requested, as she climbed down the ladder to see what was going on.
Kobi somewhat did at instructed, noticing dimples on her nape when she turned away from him. He rose to his feet and looked out the window when she was out of sight, and he saw Wild.
Across the street, he saw a guy and a girl walking together.
Kobi's POV:
After seeing them, I began to see things that no one else pays attention to.
I noticed the way the boy looked at her. The way he studied her features, the way he'd slow down and look down, before catching up.
It was then that I came to the conclusion that he obviously had a crush on the girl he was walking with.
After a few seconds, I realized I looked at Jess the same way. How in would notice things like the fact that the brown in her hair is darker at the top. The cute little dimples on her nape, the other dimple on her cheek that appeared when she smiled. The way I become flustered when she teases me. How when her hand was in mine, I just wanted to stop time. To pull her in and kiss her. The way our lips would come together in pure bli--"Kobi?" "Kobi!"
I awoke from my daydreaming to see a worried Jess.
"Hmm?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, how long was I out?"
"A few minutes."
Oh god damn it, I'm feeling a lotta heat rise to my face.
"Youre red again."
"Don't pay attention to it."
Time for a subject change? I think sooo!
"So, how you got here?"
"Right, let's get into the story."
Eighth Encounter: Continued
Kobi's POV
She clears her throat. "Pay attention now."
I nod, trying to ignore the way her hair curls around her ear, or how she nervously taps her fingers on the table -
No. She has a boyfriend, and a very nice one at that. I can't do this. I won't do this.
But I want to.
"Have I lost you already? I'm not even halfway through the first sentence."
I am tugged out of my reverie like a kite being tugged down from the sky. "Uh yeah. Listening."
"Sure?"
"Yes."
"There was a girl, in a happy family of three: her mum, her dad, and her. She and her family were close like any other, spending christmases huggled up together, drinking hot chocolate, all that fun stuff. One day they went Christmas shopping and the weather was rainy. But you know, normal England rain. Shopping was piled high into the backseats of the car, next to the young girl of eight. But now the rain was getting heavier, coming down in sheets and it couldn't be wiped away from the car dashboard. However, it happened all the time. So the girl fell asleep to the comforting hum and bump of the engine."
Her voice breaks and she fidgets with a loose thread hanging from her jumper.
"S-She woke up and heard a scream. Her head smashed into the back of the chair in front of her, and rain was pouring through the roof, soaking her and plastering her hair like a curtain in front of her face. Stars of pain danced and pranced in front of her eyes, swaying from side to side. She frantically scrambled to climb over the armrest into the front: but she saw drips of blood, being watered down by the relentless rain."
Wordlessly, I pull her tiny frame closer, and she slides onto my lap, curled up. She carries on telling me the story, talking muffled into the side of my neck, her warm breath tickling the side of my neck.
"Afterwards, she had no parents. No relatives that could take care of her. She was bounced around from home to home, each saying she was too "emotionally detatched" and a bad influence on their children."
Water begins to slowly drip onto my shoulder.
"She's then sent to Japan, for "high school". In England, there's Primary school, for children aged 5-11. Then there's secondary school for children aged 11-18. So this high school was weird. Everyone had different accents, different ways of speaking. On her first day here, she finds a house with someone: someone who'll be her best friend in the future but... He leaves the house to buy food for them. She falls asleep, waiting. When she wakes up, someone is chuckled maliciously. They tore my jumper off of my, and my jeans -"
She chokes again, noticing her change in pronoun. I gently pull her head away from my shoulder and study her face. Her vivid blue eyes have been diluted by salty tears, leaving running marks down her cheeks. Her pale face is pink from crying.
I can't, and I shouldn't. But I want to.....
Meanwhile
Kaiya's POV
"Kaiya! Please stop grabbing your pencils and throwing them at me!" Touka giggled as I grabbed my seventh pale pink pencil to throw at the younger girl.
"Never."
"Kaiya, shush. Auron would kill me if he found you found his secret stash of My Little Pony merch."
"So?"
"Andddd, we're supposed to be revising for our Biology test next week; not to mention that you're learning me Korean for EXO's tour here in Japan."
Touka had been my best friend ever since Celene left and she had found me curled up upon my living room couch in tears. I mean, her following Wild around to my house could of been a miracle honestly.

But right now, I really didn't want to be in the Lloyd household. Yes, I did like the house but currently, all I could think about was one person in it; Kobi. I had always had my creepy obsession with the boy but now it had gotten to the point where I couldn't be near him without biting my lip in a seductive way.
I had also heard that he was flirting with a so called 'Jess'. I had never met her personally, only on a couple of encounters but why her? why not me?

I sighed, and Touka climbed over the couch and placed her small behind next to me.
"Kaiya!~"
"Yes Touka-ssi?"
"Uhm, can we get back to revision now? You've been daydreaming."
"Sure."

I will be Kobi's, and Kobi will be mine... and I will destroy anything in my path.
Game changer
Kobi's POV
I can't, and I shouldn't. But I want to...so I do.
Before I know what ethereal force worked on me, my lips are intertwined with the ones belonging to the chocolate haired girl in front of me, and it's every bit as blissful, amazing, time-halting, and exciting as I imagined moments before.
Slight drops of water make their way onto my upper cheek and lower chin.
The heat of an incinerator has applied itself to my facial area. As soon as I break the kiss, I begin regretting it, having a good look at the expression of shock and embarrassment on her face. This was going to be a pain in the ass to fix...no matter how red her face was.
"I-im so sorry!"
"Kobi....what have you done!?"
"I don't kno--"
It's at that moment I receive a vicious slap that sent me into common sense.
Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to kiss my crying friend....she could stand up to Wild with strength like that. (Dont you fucking dare get any ideas.)
The thing that caught me off gua
Jess's POV:
I'm 100% telling Drew when I get the chance....actually....maybe I shouldn't..
I felt sparks flying through that kiss, like fireflies newly released and claiming their desired freedom.
I don't remember what I was crying about. Something about it made me want more. Just a little more...
"Kobi....."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be..."
Yeah...this is going badly....
Auron's POV
It's honestly the funniest thing to see Wild annoyed.
Almost as much fun as it was to jump from wall to wall like a monkey and continually force him to jump back.
After I had enough, I had simply jumped down and threw Wild onto the ground, pinning him.
God damn, I heard him hit the ground with the weight of a thousand suns, AND the impact broke the sidewalk. Looks like he's had enough, judging from the cry of pain.
"You're a bitch, Auron!! I get it, you're stronger than me! Now let me up."
"Okay."
He shoved my hand away and got up. The fun wasn't over yet, though.
I pinned Wild arm behind him, and twisted it to the point where it could snap like a wishbone, and little bro did not like this at all.
Third person
"No! I'm sorry! Mercy! Uncle! Let me go!"
Wild practically begged for freedom. That's when Jodie stepped in and slugged him on the arm hard enough to cause him to lose his grip on Wild.
"Thanks, Jo."
"Don't mention it. Your arm alright?"
"Yeah."
Auron and Amy went back inside to cuddle some more.

Game Changer Continued - 'Would you like to replay?'
Jess's POV
I'm crying. But I need to stop. His hands are gripped around my waist, pulling me closer. I blink and before I can open my eyes, he's kissing me frantically. It feels like he is reluctant to kiss me; I should be reluctant. Yet he moves his head and he softens, sliding his nose against mine. However, I am not. I'm kissing him back too, winding my fingers into the wispy hairs on the back of his neck.
Shaky tears threaten to push from beneath my closed eyelids, and they fall, dripping onto his face. I push him away, and I'm angry with him. I am seethingly angry, not because he kissed me but because I actually wanted it, and I well...
With a distraught wail, I slap him across the face,
I mutter words, he replies, but they don't process properly nor do I know what I'm saying. I feel as if my head is caving in on itself; Kobi looks guilty, but he shouldn't. I should because I want to do it again...
WILD'S POV
"Auron, my eyes!" Wild exclaimed, shaking his head.
Auron detatched himself from Amy, who quelled Wild with a furious stare.
"You don't have to come into my bedroom, Wild." Auron scowled.
"Nor does Amy."
"I let her come in."
Wild flailed his arms, frowning at Auron and Amy, "Wow. First Kobi and Jess, now you two."
Amy stood before Wild, saying stubbournly, "Drew is Jess's boyfriend. Not Kobi."
Wild laughed, sweeping the door closed. Auron and Amy glanced at each other.
THIRD PERSON
Jess ran as fast as possible, sprinting away from Kobi and the house in whcih they were in.
"Jess! Stop!" Kobi yelled, dashing up behind her. "Where're you going?"
She carried on running, turning a corner and shouting "Drew's house!"

Users who are viewing this thread