mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Story] Encounter: Book 2/2, Chapter 16/29

WildSense

Level 45
Game changer finale, "Lets end this playthrough!"
Kobi's POV:

Noooo....no no no no no! She can't be telling Drew...no!!
"Jess, wait!"
"NO!"
I'm so fucking dead, it's not even funny..when Drew finds out...I will be killed.
He's such a nice person and I ruined a friendship I could have had...I'm an idiot...
One minute I'm speeding in Jess's direction, the next, I'm ramming into something full force, somewhat tackling it. Once I got up, I noticed that I tackled into a her, not an object.
"Hi..Kobi..."
"Jess, I'm so sorry!"
"Don't be..."
She kissed me this time, and I loved it. But I can't explain why. Her lips are soft like a pillow, and she was pulling me down by my neck, keeping a firm grip that left me wanting more, so much more. Despite being on the ground, my hands were around her waist.
When we broke it, it hurt a little, to know she was taken....to know it would be a long time before I had that pleasure in my life again, despite her eyes all but begging for more.
Jess's POV
Now I CAN'T tell Drew, because I'm equally as guilty, if not more guilty than the penny on top of me.
I'm not guilty because I kissed him, I'm guilty because I also ENJOYED it as much as if not more than he did, the way he would be the red of a fire engine, the look on his face saying he would give the world to have our lips locked again.
I just fucking loved it...and there's nothing anyone coul-- oh god...
Third Person
All of a sudden, the two uncertain lovers looked up, to see Kaiya, looking borderline horrified.

Users who are viewing this thread