What is your Minecraft username?:

Strawberry_Hon3y

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Strawberry_honey

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CDT

Describe your activity on the server:

I am an active and dedicated member of the server, logging in daily, typically after 5 PM once my day has concluded.
I try to be on about 4-6 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I completely understand. I will be sure to create an inactivity log and speak to someone if
I am aware ill be inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Karakura High School Counsellor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A high school counselor is pivotal in guiding students academically and personally. they assist with course selection, academic planning, and goal setting. Making sure there would be a clear path to graduation. counselors also provide career guidance by helping students explore opportunities, apply for college and secure internships.

Equally important is their role in social development. Counselors ass student's struggles and wort with them to find resolutions, offerings counseling and connecting students with external recourses. By advocating for a safe and inclusive environment, a counselor helps student build confidents and strong interpersonal skills, preparing them for the future.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have extensive experience in roleplay across multiple platforms. I've been actively involved in various roleplay servers, with SRP being my longest engagement. Additionally, I have participated in roleplays outside of Minecraft.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to join the school employee faction because my characters journey as a highschooler student has been the main part of my roleplay experience, leading her into college a few months ago. This progression has moved her next chapter in life as (hopefully) a high school counselor.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I have yet to apply or appeal to anything on the server.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[College][Bachelors] Star M. Konya
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Stars reaction to a student cursing at her with a calm and caring approach. At first the young women would ask the student to calm down and ask what led this student to it. listening to the student closely in hope to understand the students frustration and underlying reason for the outburst. Maintaining her professionalism, Star may gently remind the student of the schools rules and expectations.
Informing the student the importance of communications and offer support in addressing the students concerns in a more appropriate manner, depending on the severity of the situations, Star may need to implement consequences such as issuing a detention slip.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Witnessing a fight between two students in the hallway Star would Intervene separating them and make sure any students that were not apart of the fight are safe and go about there day. Calling in assistance from other staff to help maintain the situation if needed. After the students have been separated star would gather information on how the altercation had started. Star would try to understand each students perspective, explain the severity of the situation for both students and those around them.

After evaluating the situation and ensuring everyone's safety she would explain the expectations of non-violence in the school. Depending on the severity of the fight, she would implement appropriate disciplinary measures and schedule a follow-up to ensure support is provided to all parties involved.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Star noticing another employee of the school acting inappropriately would cause her to first, asses the situation. Quickly but thoroughly as she notices the potential risks the young women would approach the colleague calmly, try to catch their attention discreetly. Star would lead them to a private area, away from any students and discuss the incident in a confidential and respectful manner. Explaining her concerns clearly and ask the fellow employees perspective. Depending on the situation, she may feel the need to inform a higher up about it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:

In the breakroom Star would bring her friendly demeanor to interact with any employee If there's someone else there, she would enthusiastically engage in a conversation to discuss how their day has been going or any interesting events that may have happened the same day. If no one was there Star would take the opportunity to unwind and recharge. She would likely choose to relax by reading a book and snacking on a fruit.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
walked the school halls with her peach blonde hair up in a high ponytail, Her lanyard is adorned with cute pins, and holds her school ID with her staff keys, which jingle softly as she takes her step. her bright smile welcoming as she greets passing students with a cheerful "Hi!" or She occasionally pauses to remind a student not to run, her demeanor kind yet firm.

/me settled into her desk chair her peach blonde hair released from its ponytail to sit on her shoulders as she exhales, embracing the moment of her downtime. Her desk is semi-cluttered with paperwork. With a gentle smile, she sifts through a couple of notes left by students, her expression thoughtful yet warm as she considers each concern. Crossing one leg over the other, she writes down her responses. Her movements are deliberate and relaxed.

/me expression turned serious as she watched the argument between the two students, their voices growing louder With a firm tone she intervened, urging them both to calm down and offering assistance to resolve their conflict. "let's find a way to sort this out peacefully. If we can't, I'll have to give you both detention." she stated firmly. Recognizing the urgency, Star invited them to her office, encouraging them to discuss their differences in a more private and safe area.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Star Konya

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Konya

Age (Minimum is 25):
26 Years Of Age

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Major(s):
Education, Psychology

Minors:
Communication
Family Studies
Sociology

Nationality:
American

Known Languages:
English
Backstory

Star Konya grew up very passionate in helping others, growing up alongside her three younger siblings under the care of her mother: a psychologist in her hometown. Star was raised with all she could ask for, but was raised to always be thankful no matter what. Inspired by her mother's commitment to helping others, Star set her sights on higher education early on, her mother seeing the passion in her daughters heart wanted the best. When Star was nearing thirteen years old her grandmother introduced the idea to her mother of sending her to Karakura high, a school not to far from her grandmothers house.
Her mother of course accepted the offer, knowing the girl would be in good hands and have the proper education she needed without any distracts. When she moved she focused on school work, making a few friends along the way didn't stop her either. Passing each grade with flying colors as she figured out what she wanted to do when she graduated. At the age of eighteen Star got accepted for a scholarship she waited so long to hear from.
The summer she got accepted she went back and forth with herself trying to figure out what future she wanted. Finally deciding to try and make her mother proud by falling in her type of foot steps, working hard to earn her bachelors degrees in Education and Psychology. Proud of all she has worked hard to create.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

"My motivation for joining KHS is quite simple. I grew up with everything i could ever want, and my mother made sure i was always grateful for whatever landed in my lap. You see, my mother is the main reason i focused so much on this field of work, she always showed kindness and true care towards anyone who needed it, and i truly believe i could do the same here. I moved here when i was thirteen, met some people who needed the help she handed out. Something that i couldn't do at the time. It may sound stupid but i think getting this job would be my way of helping those people in the past. Being at easy with the fact someone will be able to help a similar person with similar issues."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"Well, although i do not have any hands on experience with being a counselor as other applicants can be but, I consider myself a very compassionate person. i would be able to empathize with students of all ages. I have learned in my college year that the best way to help someone find you trustable is being a amazing listener, which I like to think i am. I hope to be the type of counselor that a student would want to come to for any and all issues. I try to understand everyone's problems no matter how big or small they all. All and all i will try my hardest to make a positive impact on Karakura High."
────────────​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread