IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
race1

RPName of Club Leader:
Kasey Ogre

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
race#4220

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Click Me :D

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I’ve put it all together and came up with the idea. Each member decided it will be best for me to be the leader as well.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:
Stride Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
[1] race1 | Kasey Ogre | Club Leader
[2] RedArmageddon | Jayce Crowe | Club Member
[3] NotAnAssassin35 | Marrow Enzi | Club Member
[4] notmike1 | Gar Chyle | Club Member
[5] OfflineBoi | Michael Hallaway | Club Member

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Fire69Bird | Kenta Atsuko

What is your motivation for creating this club:
Stride Club is based on an anime called Prince of Stride. In this club the main purpose is relay races consisting of 4 different categories: Parkour, Swimming, Climbing, Freerunning. The point is to compete against another school or team trying to clear the course faster than them. I wanted to make this club because I thought it would be a fun new sport people could be interested in as well as find a new way to utilize attributes. We would have events where we would set up courses around the school or town and then race to see which team could get the fastest time. This would bring a lot of interaction with fans and allow outsiders to interact and enjoy the sport that is going on. I think also parkour isn’t heavily utilized on the server and I feel like this club will allow it to be better showcased.

What activities could your club do?:
Club Member Activity: If we decide to train climbing that day, we would work up Kiken’na Mountain together as a team cheering each other on and provide food and friendship along the way. Same deal with all of the other specializations.

School Club Event: Most of our events are going to be public because they are races that everyone will be able to witness. There will be designated spots along the race where spectators will be able to watch and cheer on their favorite team.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Build a strong bond between the members and increase teamwork skills as well as bring events to the school and funds that come with it.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Store Equipment and plan training sessions and events

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Cannot be involved in any criminal activity. Have extremely minor issues with teachers at worst, and be determined.​

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny you for the following reasons.
- Your answers were short and compared to other applications could have been far more elaborated upon
- Your club idea & inspiration is cool, but I doubt that in a server where many other people already utilize attributes & such for sports teams and CombatRP there would be much interest.
Going forwards you are to reapply, pick a new idea & include more detail in your application.

Users who are viewing this thread