ToshiroKun

Level 2
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: RyuuToshiro
Role in School Council: Council President
Expected activity (out of ten): 8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Previous Applications: Prefect App
Motivation for joining: I want to try out new things so the student council caught my attention and thought why not? It's going to be an enjoyable experience trying out new things.
What is the School Council?: A group of students that organizes and prepare things around the school to help the student body receive there education in a way,
and help others out like new comers or freshmans and try to clear a path that is easier for students to walk on so they'll be able to receive there education gracefully. Not only that but sometimes the student councils work with the teachers or the principle to organize either large or small events and come up with more ideas to help improve the school for everyone and they seem to be as if the voice of the entire student body they act as the receiver and the giver they receive the suggestions or ideas from the students and express it in a way that will make everybody feel better and more warmth at school.
What happens in the School Council?: The Student council gets together in meetings and discuss about important matters and try to brainstorm and choose wether to do this or that and see if it gives off a negative effect or so. The Student council just like I explained above also organize events and such and also either have discussions or suggestions to the principle so they can carry out the voice of the students.
[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would quietly let him go on but I will discuss with him in private about his idea afterwards and might offer him a new idea or a way that involves his idea but with a different use of it.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would act rationally and ask them for reasons why exactly they disagree and I shall accept there reasons for not liking it because there are always other ideas that can be better then mine so we'll move on after I receive the reasons either valid or invalid, I will accept either and work together to find out new ideas.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:

Hello Everybody *bows*
It is an Honor to meet you all today I wouldn't be standing on where I am today without you guys so I thank you all and I shall repay you all by working my hardest and making the school a better place for everybody to receive there education gracefully. I will also make sure that any of you who have suggestions no matter freshmans or old students your ideas will be heard by the student council and those of you who are confused We of the student council shall lead you the way! Please do not be afraid to ask for help and again I thank you all from the bottom of my Heart

Thank you.
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I shall apologize and accept any punishments and catch up on any work that I have left behind recently and promise to never fail to attend any meeting ever again.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
I shall not act with my feelings and accept what's coming to me and pack my things getting ready to leave.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Mr Principle.
I really think I am fit for the job as the Student Council President as I am very Idealistic and very sociable on campus and so I have many ideas to improve the school making it a better place to receive an education while helping the student body when they are in need. So I'm the guy for the job I hope you consider your choice.

Sincerely
RyuuToshiro

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
I'm accepting you, but not as the council president, right now you will be an Auditor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread