AndiM

Level 9
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: UnpublishAuthor
Role in School Council: Counciler
Expected activity (out of ten): 9/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 18
Previous Applications: English Teacher.
Motivation for joining: WahlofPain and TheAmazinBun told me too.
What is the School Council?: It is a group of students that take their time to make sure that the school is fun and safe for everyone. They are very responsible, reliable, and will always get out of their way to make sure a student is happy. They are great to talk to very fun to hang around with but they can be serious at times too.
What happens in the School Council?: So a group of students sit around and discuss a topic. For Example: How can we make this school more enjoyable? They think for a moment and give out their ideas that are safe and could be acceptable, but some of them can be denied too. (In real life, school council had made a ice cream day early where they (not the teachers) bought ice cream during the finals to help release stress from the students.
They also make sure its safe. If you have an issue and no teacher is around but a student council person is you can go to them and they can help solve the issue or tell them to the teacher to make sure it can be delt.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would politely tell them that "Hey I dont really like this idea" and possibly find a way to make that idea better or tell them "Maybe next time" or I would ask if they need help (if it was very awful) But I will try and see if there are parts of the idea that can be useful before turning it down. I believe that all ideas have something in it that can be useful (If it isn't very awful saying it was totally disgusting and morbid)
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
"That is totally fine if you do not like it. I will try and find a better idea or improve it. Thank you for your opinion" and I will go off and try to expand and improve the idea
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
"Hello Yandere High School. I am excited to start this year with all of you! My name is UnpublishAuthor but you can call me Andi and I will be your school president. I'm going to tell you a bit of myself in front of you guys, because I want to get close and be your friends, with every single one of you, or so I can try to do. I am 16 years of age, and was transferred to this school because I had a talent with helping people and writing short stories. I have a husky name Boe and him and I spend time together while I read in the hammock and throwing sticks for him to catch and bring to me. I love spending most of my time in the library or talk to my friends that I meet within the halls of the school. I want you, students, to know that If you need anything or come up with an idea us Student Council can use, feel free to come tell us. We love ideas, and we love making students happy and feel welcome and also feel safe and determined to continue their years here. Welcome to Yandere High School. Let your education be filled with determination and excitement while you make friends and join a lot of clubs we have hosted here. Thank you"
You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
"I am so sorry I have missed 5 meetings. I have been awfully busy. I know excuses are excuses so I will not waste your time by saying those. But I am here now, and I am wondering what I missed and if there is anything or anyway I can make it up to you and the rest of the student council."
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

"I understand that you are here to remove me from my position in Student Council. I apologize that I did not fit this role good enough to stay in there. Hopefully there is another student that is better. I respect your decision to remove me."
[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal Duck,

My name is UnpublishAuthor. I am also known as Andi. My days spent at Yandere High-school and hanging out with three of the student council members, WahlofPain, TheAmazinBun and Classy_Miracle, had made me realize that I would like to join them in Student Council. They made me see that joining Student Council can be very fun and entertainment and I love their relationship with other students. I love being close and personal with students and make sure they have the energy and determination when they are entering the school year.
Being part of the Student Council I know is a big responsibility and being close to students is one of my specialty. Being part of the Student Council means to make sure that the students here at Yandere High are entering the school year, safe, happy, filled with determination and to know that they have at least one friend or the whole School Council at their side.
I will tell you a bit of myself. I was raised in a drunken family. My parents were mostly drunk and I had some issues with my speech. My parents later got a divorce and with time I got over with it. When I entered middle school I have started to get out of my personal bubble and learn how to create friends and I try very hard to make them happy and I stay by their side no matter how much they try and push me away and no matter how much they decide to break the rules. My friends do appreciate my loyalty and my ability to lend an ear towards them when they need it, and I also tend to lend a shoulder when they need comfort in their time of need. I lend took those abilities and joined basketball, soccer, Choir, and track and I made friends off of those too. But I moved to Japan to make even more friends. To expand my experience with other people and that's when my mother signed me up to this school. I still talk to my friends from over in the United States of America and I am very excited to make my friends here, in Japan and in this school, Yandere high School.
I would like to end this letter by thanking you for reading this, and taking your time to think over this and making a decision if I am able to be a good team member of Student Council or not.

Sincerely,
UnpublishAuthor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread