Not open for further replies.

smkk07

Level 0
IGN: Smkk07
Role in School Council: Council
Expected activity (out of ten): 8-9
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):15
Previous Applications:Student Council Application
Motivation for joining: I want to make this school a safe environment for new comers and the community, create fun actives and help the school and staff to make things happen.
What is the School Council?: A person that is chosen to be a person that can make changes and make ideas for current issues.
What happens in the School Council?: Every Month or so the councilors come together for a meeting to talk about a current issue and find a way to fix it.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Point out mistakes and parts that cant be done in his idea. But being polite at the same time.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: Move on. And create knew ideas.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: I'm so amazed that I was chosen to be the president. It is a great honor to be here with this amazing community. I hope I can make this a better place for you all!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I'd say this: I'm sincerely sorry for my mistake in missing these meeting. I respect importance of attending these meetings.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I'd be sorry for my mistake of failing my position. But i'd play it off like no big deal cause i don't like making scenes

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

These are the reasons why i believe i should be a Student Council. I hope I can work with the other councils to fix issues with the others. I truly believe that we can make this school better than it already is, by making it more safer. Lowering down the ban hours and so on. I hope I can join the Student Council Community. :)

Sincerely, Smkk07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread