mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Application HS

General Information

What is your minecraft username?

PickleDinosaur
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?
I have never been warned kicked or banned on this server so far and I hope I will not in the future
What is you time zone in GMT?
WST (Western Standard time)
Do you have discord and if so what is your username?
I am very sorry to say that I do not have discord
Links to any previous applications?
I have made no other applications so far
Describe your activity on the server and forums?
I am on every day and on the server I'm on for about 5 hrs a day and forums about 2 hrs so far

Trivia Question

what is the student council?

the student council is a group of students who want to help the school grow and make it the best school in the world
Who or what bought you into applying for the student council?
When I first walked entered the school I decided to look for any clubs or sports to do but the first thing that caught my eye was the poster for the student council. When I was a kid it was always my dream of joining the student council when I was older and I wasn't sure that there was a student council in this school roleplay, and that is the reason I would love to be in the student council.
What does the school council of Karakura do?
The student council of Karakura helps the school grow, but not as well as the other schools but better. They are always listening to what the students would like and always consider it.
Describe your work ethic
I always strive to do my best and even if something bad happened to me or someone that I may not know or do know I will remain optimistic and help others to see the positive side and try and help them believe that nothing is impossible, there is always a way no matter what
What interests you most about the student council?
What interests me most about the student council is a difficult question to answer because I have many reasons but I must say the opportunity to help students and the school to make the climb to the best school ever.
Do you have past experience with roleplay?
Yes I do, I've always enjoyed roleplay as it is my biggest dream to make it as an actor and author. Which is why roleplaying has been such a great help to me. I have visited many servers that claim to have great roleplay but none have been able to appeal to me as much as this one. If I were to summarize all of my experiences with roleplay we would be here for a long time, so I'll only tell you one. On this server I was able to make two friends so far and we roleplayed as new students at the school and we became best friends and ended up being roomates. This roleplay still happens when two of us are on or all of us are on.

Scenarios

You are on the student council and a member submits a horrible idea, what do you do?
If this ever happened I would consider it and then get them to explain their reasoning behind this idea and if their reasoning is good than I will get the other members to see the reasoning and hopefully they would agree with the idea. If the reasoning was not so good I would gently but firmly tell them why it's not such a good idea.
You submit an idea, everyone hates it, what do you do?
If this ever happened I would explain to them why I think this idea would work and after explaining if then they still don't like it I would nod and get on with life because even if they hate the idea I won't let it get the better of me. I would also take this as a lesson and work harder to improve my ideas.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?
I would calmly get them to stop fighting, help them calm down and then help each other explain why they support the idea they chose. If they still don't agree I would suggest that we let the students vote and if they agree then I would launch that decision and the problem would be over.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?
If this ever happened and I sure hope it doesn't happen, I would tell whomever was in charge of the of the student council and if the the councillor continues I would bring it up with the principal.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?
I would tell them gently why I disagree with the idea and hopefully they will deal with my opinion smartly and calmly.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?
I would figure out why they are at war and try my very best to help them soothe things over and hopefully they get over it.

In character perspective questions

Character Name:
Natsuki Alya
Character gender: Female
Character age: 14 (Grade 8)
Character phone-number: still working on buying a phone but as soon as I do I'll let you know
Characters personality: my character is actually a tsundere but is also kind and strives to see the positive side of things
Character appearance: (Not the exact description from the /setdesc just what I could remeber)
In front of you stands a small girl who has wavy pink hair and cotton candy pink eyes you could get lost in. You assume she stands at 4.9 and she has that athletic build. She comes off as a tsundere.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?
This is another difficult question to answer because I don't exactly like degrading other people or putting myself higher than people but I have to say I'm more optimistic and I stick to the positive side of things.
Why do you want this position?
I would like this position because, when I was younger and during school when I saw a student councillor member walk past I always longed to be in the council. And then when I was old enough I ran for school captain but didn't get it. Even though I didn't get it, I'm not giving up I'm going to keep trying. I also want this position to help any students or teachers who may need help.
What interests you the most about student council?
The opportunity to help kids and spread good will appeals most to me.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?

I was thinking that we grow a community garden to make the city look beautiful. I know that we have Zen gardens and all that but if we made a special one, made by our school to show how much we care for the community. I also think a lot of students could volunteer to do it, and it would be a lot of fun.

Thank you for your time
I hope you consider me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread