Student Council Application

bnxiie

Level 7
beldame_
beldame_
Notable+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: _LEMc_

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: When I first joined, I believe I got a warning for emojis in chat.

What is your timezone in GMT?: Central time, so GMT is 5 hours ahead.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: _LEMc_

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-korean.23083/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-french.23231/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-russian.24226/
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-korean.23060/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: My average time on the server is around 3-8 hours everyday, and I check the forums for notifications daily.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:The student council is a student-owned organization which decides ways to better the school, and come up with fun ideas for events.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I chose to apply for student council, because I am on the student council OOC. Also, there are some ideas I’d like to present to improve the school.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The Karakura student council acts as a normal student council organization. The council presents new ideas to improve safety and fun; as well as executing them accordingly.

How would you describe your work ethic?: My work ethic is organized, efficient, and proficient. When I would like to accomplish something, first I brainstorm a plan; and then proceed by efficiently executing it.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me the most about the student council is the fact I’ll be able to present my ideas and receive constructive criticism.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I’ve played on SchoolRP for around a year, and I believe I’ve experienced all different kinds of RP; as well as completing the situations accordingly. I’ve accomplished FamilyRP, GangRP, RelationshipRP, etc.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I’d be honest about my doubts, and tell the members with mindfulness. I believe I’d present constructive criticism to work a way around the idea to reach an agreeable standpoint.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: If everyone hated my idea, then it probably wasn’t the best. I wouldn’t create a huge tantrum, for I’d accept their opinions.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I’d calm the situation by trying to reach a favorable mid ground idea. If everyone can’t agree to an idea, you must compromise.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: Contact a higher staff, such as the dean or a school employee. A councillor should not believe because they have more power they can abuse it.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I’d honestly tell them why I disagree, because it’s better to try to involve your opinion than to let it burn inside you. If everyone else does agree with the idea, then it must benefit the school and students; so I’d probably let my opinion stay in my mind if that’s the case.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I’d invite the two councillors to a dinner, because I would try to talk things out with them over a nice meal. If the situation was OOC then I would discuss it with them over VC on discord.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Nadette ‘Nade’ Vera Vasiliev

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18 y/o

Character phone-number: 137-421-480

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Nadette has a confident, outgoing, and brave personality. She doesn’t trust new people, although when people get close to her she’ll start to generate a bond. When presented with work she’s efficient and patient.

Character appearance/attire: The female would stand at 5'4", and obtain a sturdy, curvy build. Her long chocolate brown hair would align her fierce facial features such as her sharp jawline, olive green eyes, and lifted cheekbones. She'd have a distinct smell of rosemary following in her aroma. On her collarbone there would be a cursive tattoo reading 'V.V.' The clothing she’d be displaying includes light jeans and a black T-shirt.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me from the other applicants is my efficiency to complete work. As well as my care for the school and its' students, I want to better the school through events, charities, and aiding student’s concerns.

Why do you want this position?: I would like to be a part of the student council, because this way I could better the school, share my concerns, and present new ideas with the council.

What interests you the most about student council?: I’m interested in the student council’s writing, debating, and idea-presentations; because the council can make decisions to exceed the school’s standards. I also enjoy making people happy, so being a part of the council could bring fun events to people and make them delighted.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I will use my best knowledge of communications with the students to better the safety and enjoyment of school. Since it’s easy for me to make friends, I can find what they’d like to see in the school's environment.

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to apply, however the council & myself have chosen to deny this application.​

Users who are viewing this thread