players online

Student Council Application

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:otobii(ALT)
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:No, I do not have any active warn, kicks nor bands
What is your timezone in GMT?:GMT+1
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:t.#4154
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

[I couldn't get the links however I believe I can list majority out]
(2018)Student Councillor App- ACCEPTED
Teacher App-ACCEPTED
Russian Application- DENIED
Character Authorization- ACCEPTED
Surgeon Application(First Set, It was in discord)- ACCEPTED
French Application- ACCEPTED
German Application- ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:I recently became more active after my 2month break (Personal Issues which has currently been cleared up), I am not active for around 15hours+ A day. I am quite active in forums.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:The student council is where a group of students go and decide events that my happen or organize clubs whilst keeping students in order if a teacher is unable to do so. The student council consists of intelligent, empathetic and creative members to help plan ideas, keep order, and help their peer's problems in school.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):I wanted to get active in SchoolRP again and I would also like to contribute more to the server's development. I personally believed applying here would be a good way to start. A friend did recommend me go back into the student council before the creation of this application.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The student council helps other peers, organizes clubs for other students, makes sure behavior is align and helps out teachers during class periods if needed. The student council is meant to keep the students align while also being their age mate to talk to if it is considered uncomfortable for them to talk to a school teacher or a school staff member.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I personally believe that hard work will be rewarded and you need hard work to get into where you need in life.I believe I work specifically hard to reach my goals and in which of my goals currently, is to get accepted and give the school council an intelligent, uniformed and good council member.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is their ability to help organize the school. I believe that that virtue is a great thing to have and that is one of the many reasons I decided to apply here today. I wish to explore more in that criteria.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I have been in other role-play servers however I have spent most of my time on this one. I have been a rather long term member and I would like to keep It that way. I have fairly good knowledge on how to role-play scenarios out in the most responsible way possible.
SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would suggest on how we can improve the idea instead of immediately declining the thought of it. I would explain how it isn't the best idea and the things I believe are inadequate in it. I personally believe that all ideas can be improved in some way, if it is an absolutely ridiculous idea however. I will make a mature debate with them on why this idea can not pull through.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I will maturity accept the fact that not everyone would like the idea before asking their reasons why they disapprove. If I feel like the reasons aren't reasonable enough, I'll try to reason with them and show them why I believe my idea can work. If it is still disapproved, I will move on and think of another idea to share with my fellow council members.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I will tell each party to calm down and I'll chose one party to say their point of view on the matter and I'll make sure the other one listens before saying their own. After both ideas are displayed, I will ask for the councillors to tally a democracy result on whose idea we should choose for whatever occasion it's around.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I will tell the councilor to kindly stop disturbing and if this continues a higher up will be called or school staff. If there are none available, I'll ask the councillor to have a private talk with me so we can be able to sort things out.If all options fail, the VP will be contacted almost immediately.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I will respectfully tell them why I disagree with it and how I would like to solve the situation. If they dislike the fact of me disagreeing, I'll kindly tell them that I would prefer to say my opinion on the matter and that later on we would look for a middle ground.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I will tell them to sort their personal issues outside school or try to keep it out of work as possibly as they can. I will also add that if possible, they'll be able to sort whatever issue they have against each other as quick as possible.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Virginia Fischer
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 19
Character phone-number:
467-801-523
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Virginia Fischer would be a rather energetic young lady. She'd have a bright personality and would have a rather calm and sweet voice whenever she spoke. Virginia Fischer is the calm person in frightening situations, and could be really mature in serious or delicate situations.
Character appearance/attire:
Virginia Fischer would wear a school uniform with a sleeveless sweater and a long sleeved shirt inside it, there'd be the Karakura Uniform Badge on the side. She'd have tanned skin and black bangs that would borrow on her face. There'd be slight freckles at her nose area. She'd stand at 5'6 ft. If she were to ever smile at you there'd be evident dimples.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am an active and experienced player. I assure you that I will be on majority of the time and when I'm on I'll make sure my presence is major within the student council. I will not Gangrp nor bully other peers on this account. I will refrain from doing anything toxic or bankable OOCly too. I will make sure that I'll live up to any expectations set.
Why do you want this position?:
I want this position so I'll be able to engage in this type of role-play and gain more experience on this particular subject. I would like this position so I can be able to help peers, involve myself in events and help create clubs too.I am sure there are many other reasons that I would like to join, that I have yet to realized.
What interests you the most about student council?
I am interested in the growing community in the student council as I'd try to get involved in it. It is also rather appealing on how the student council contributes to the school itself. I believe that it's very impactful towards other peers and could be used in many great ways.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will contributes in helping others when in need which means protecting others from any form of harassment including verbally. I will make sure to contribute in event planning to make the school a fun environment to be apart of.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread