mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Application

xxmahouchuu

Level 0
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: xxmahouchuu

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: None

What is your timezone in GMT?: CST (GMT -05:00)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: rosefxnch#3308

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: N/A

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am on the server almost daily and usually only check the forums to look at updates or information on the server rules.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The student council is a group of students that work together to make the school and its environment more enjoyable and overall better. They also are a figure of guidance and leadership among students. As well as this, they make sure the school is a safe space for incoming students.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): The Discord server announcement that applications are open

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The Karakura student council keeps students in check and works on making the school safer and more enjoyable to be at.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I am very hard working, and I always make sure that I can get goals and tasks completed in a timely manner. I always make sure that the work I am submitting is serious and that I have worked hard to produce it.

What interests you the most about the student council?: I want to be able to make new players on the server feel welcome and I have always wanted to be able to change things for the better in a serious manner.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I have a lot of past experience in roleplaying. I have been on this server since around 2017 with my friend and have also roleplayed on other servers such as Elysium and Hypixel’s player housing. As well as this, for around a year and a half I roleplayed on websites such as ShamChat and MxRP almost daily. I have experience making roleplays as well, which I would do with my friend on Lemoncloud’s creative server.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would ask others in the student council what they do not like about that member’s idea, and then offer to help the member tweak their idea with the council’s feedback in mind.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I would ask the others what they don’t like about the idea, then adjust it to suit their needs and requests. If they still do not like the idea, I would move on.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would suggest that we all take a quick break before discussing the idea again. Once we are done with our break, I would have everyone make a pros and cons list for the idea in order to rationally decide if it should be accepted.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I would take time to calmly inform them of how their actions are hurting the council and school, then suggest that they take a moment to clear their head and calm down. If they continue to cause problems, I would bring up the issue with others in the council to decide on the next course of actions.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would calmly let them know that I disagree with what they said, also letting them know why I disagree with them.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would directly ask the two councillors what’s going on with the tension. After that, I would offer them advice and try to calm everyone down.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Kyouko Anju

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 17

Character phone-number: 335276904

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Kyouko is extroverted and enjoys meeting new people and making new friends. She is very driven and ambitious, and works hard to make sure her goals are completed. She loves and cherishes her friends and is always willing to lend a helping hand to someone in need. She does what she can to help out whenever a problem arises and is always willing to give advice or cheer people up.

Character appearance/attire: Kyouko has pale skin and dyed light pink hair, which she always wears in high pigtails. She has brown eyes. While in school, she wears a magenta cardigan over the Karakura school uniform, as well as black thigh highs. At school, she also wears mary-jane shoes. When seen outside of school, Kyouko wears a mauve crop top, accompanied by a pink pleated skirt, fishnet tights, mary-jane shoes, and a reddish pink cardigan.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am peaceful and try to make sure every situation is handled calmly rather than making a big scene. I am currently training to become an idol, so I understand how to handle group situations and how to make decisions as a group.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I would like to be able to directly make sure that the school environment is safe and welcoming.

What interests you the most about student council?: I am most interested in being able to make decisions with a group of people that I can become close with and work well with.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would help students to figure out their goals and future aspirations and give them advice as to how to make choices now that will help them reach their goals in a fun manner, such as through games or group activities.

_________________​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread