mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Application

Saylonia

Level 0
What is your Minecraft username?: Sayloniaz

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?
: I was kicked once so the staff could change my grade and age since it was glitched for me.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
EDT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Saylonia#7871

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
None

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I have been a member of both the server and forums since 2016. However, on the forums, I just lurk. I have been active daily this month, I made it my goal to be active like that for a long time.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: A group of the student body that helps make decisions for the benefit of the school and helps out students in need. They are held in high regard and keep up the reputation of the school! They keep things in check and are very helpful for day to day life.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I was always very interested in the student council, and after meeting the president of the council, he sent me an application link. Also, the leader of my club, The History Club, is a Councillor as well, so I figured it would be marvelous for me to join! I know people in the council, and I really would love to work alongside them. I would love to carry out tasks that are asked of me by fellow council members.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The school council of Karakura actively works to better the lives of the student body. The council holds a meeting where people bring their ideas to the table and agree or disagree. The school council also plans events like School Festivals. Finally, they go out of their way to help others and uphold the reputation of the school! They are the reason the school can move forward and improve!

How would you describe your work ethic?:
If I were to describe my work ethic in any way, I would say I am very determined, and I won't stop working until the goal I set has been met. I will make sure I complete was is asked of me and I will never give up. I am very passionate about doing work and helping people. I am a very responsible worker, I place my work above all else, I am very compliant and flexible and I will do anything that is asked of me.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is how they diligently work towards their goals to better the school and how much they care about the students. I also really enjoy the inclusivity of the council.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have been roleplaying for 8 years now so, I have a lot of roleplay experience for sure. Another thing that I would say is, I have done roleplay over text. I would describe myself as a Semi-Literate style user. I have been doing SchoolRP for about 4 years now. I know how to roleplay and make it believable. I make it my goal to be as realistic as possible.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: If I were a council member and another member submitted a bad idea, I would hear them out, see if there is any room for changing the idea a bit to make it better, or just vote against it if not. I would like to hear out everybody's points and view. Personally, I would trust the majority vote in the end because I would have faith in the other members.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would ask what was wrong with the idea to get a detailed perspective on it and then see if any changes could be added to the original idea to improve it, if the idea was not sufficient enough, I would listen to the majority. I would try to be on top of my game and not submit something that everyone would hate. I take a lot of careful planning when coming up with ideas.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try to calm things down and have one person speak at a time. However, I would hope that the president would know how to handle the situation with their capabilities.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would attempt to explain to them that what they are doing is a violation of their position, in case they were unaware of that. Then, I would report exactly what I saw to the higher-ups just to notify them of the violation and make sure they are aware of what happened.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would try to learn more about the president's idea and hear out the other members before making a decision. In the end, understanding another point of view is what helps make a decision. First impressions can always change, but I have faith in the president and their ideas. But if it was truly bad I would vote on it with the other members who thought the same.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would tell them to sort out their problems or leave it out of something as serious as the student council. If they needed help, I would offer to help or bring the issue up to the president. If it gets out of hand it can disrupt everyone's work. That would be important to bring up to the president.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Masumi Atsushi

Character Gender:
Male (For now)

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Masumi is a very innocent and pure individual. They can be serious when they need to be. They do act more feminine, and in most cases, they cannot even be distinguished as a male. Masumi has a genuine care for others and the world around them. They are very kind and will most of the time, try to help others. They need to get along with everyone, and that can both be a weakness and a strength. When someone dislikes them they get very upset and sad. Overall, Masumi is a very sweet person and would never act out of hatred. They have not realized yet, but they are transgender but, they have no idea what that is as of right now. They always liked being a girl and dressing as one but never understood the meaning. They have a brother who would cater to this and buy them clothes that made them happy and let them act the part. When it is time for P.E., or it is not a cute outfit they have to wear, they aren't as overjoyed as they normally are. Their voice is very high pitched and soft, which compliments their personality.

Character appearance/attire:
Masumi will most of the time be seen wearing feminine clothes and will style their hair to look feminine as well. They enjoy appearing very feminine because that is what they are most comfortable with. They eventually will realize in the future that they are trans and always have been. Right now, they don't understand themselves fully. They have very pale skin and a beautiful pink shade of hair that contrasts from their baby blue eyes. Masumi is very slim and stands at 5'4" for height, and has slight curves.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
To be honest, I don't like comparing myself to others, because it's not about what makes me more desirable then others it's about what I am willing to do and what my strong points are. I am very diligent and I refuse to slack off. I love and care about people and the world around me. I love our school! I want to be there to help! I hope that helping someone can make someone's day. That is all that matters to me. So what is different about me? I can't say for sure if I am all that different but, I will say one thing, and that is that I love thinking outside the box.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to participate in helping the students and school overall become better! I want to stand alongside my fellow peers knowing I did something to help. I also really want to help the council in any way I can.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The fact that they all work together to make the school a better place is more than enough reason for me to be interested! There are so many things the council can accomplish and I want to be a part of it!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would contribute to a broad range of ideas and ways to better the school and its morale. I like boosting morale and I think that happy students and staff lead to better education! I love brainstorming for new ideas to help others!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread