Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft username?:
primodonna
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
There are no active warns, kicks or bans.
What is your timezone in GMT?:
+1
GENERAL INFORMATION

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
wwish#4154

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Student Council [2018]- ACCEPTED
Teacher [2018]- ACCEPTED
Surgeon- ACCEPTED
Russian Application- ACCEPTED
French Application- ACCEPTED
Korean Application- ACCEPTED
MPD Application [2018]- ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am incredibly active on the server, I'll most likely be around for any requests around 2pm BST - 8am BST. I will assure you that I'd have my full focus on the student council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is where a group of people gather around to make the school a safe environment for their peers, help plan events the whole school can enjoy and ensure new safety regulations. The student council are required to be diligent, unbiased and have a good work ethic. The student council is to supply the other students in the school safety, they are expected to help out Teachers and other staff members during teaching hours.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
What brought me to the student council is the diligence and work ethic of the members currently in it. I would frankly would like to be part of the lucky crew who were able to join these members. Per motivated, I thought that it would be great if I contribute to the student council.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council helps other members of karakura live their school life as unproblematic as possible. They are to interrupt fights or report them to the teacher or any staff that seems to be around at that point of time. They are to help teachers during classes such as pass the textbooks around, inform the students of upcoming events and help maintain any problematic student in the class. They are to come up with event ideas to make student life more proactive. Events will be discussed in the student council room to be considered by anyone that's meant to be in charge of the event. They are meant to set a great example for the other members of the school to follow, such as doing all classwork given, raising their hand once asking a question, and always seem motivated to learn something new. Once a student council member is informed of an act of bullying, they are to report it to the Vice-principle, Dean and Principle. They are not to keep it to themselves to avoid their reputation being tarnished or known as a "snitch". They are to stop acts of bullying as soon as it is mentioned.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I am someone who will take work any chance that's given, and/or create extra work to benefit the school council and students of Karakura high. I am extremely diligent, and I should be active around any time work is needed for the student council. I will not groan, complain or say the work is too much. I will understandably do it with care, and thought put in to it. Any work that is given unto me would not seem "rushed through".

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The amount of influence they have in a student's life. Caring and helping a student should be top priority at all costs. I am interested in the way they're able to plan and organize any upcoming events the school is planning to throw. It is extremely intriguing on how the school council's flexibility is well shown.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I have had a fair share of every role play that has been suggested in some role play servers and even more so on schoolrp. I have role played in multiple situations which has made me an experienced serious role player. I have in fact, been fully able to make a character's personality seem evident in their actions or way they speak or are heard. I am fully able to serious role play at any time needed so it should not be a handicap to the student council.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I kindly explain why this idea is disagreeable, with points and explanation behind each of them. I will have a reasonable and constructive criticism to whatever idea they had given me,. Once explained, I will ask the fellow student council members on their opinion on the idea. If the student council agrees with me and they're still persistent, I'd be calm and collected and continue to explain the reason behind why it would be a bad idea.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would explain how I would like this idea again, and ask why they see this idea disagreeable. I will kindly take the criticism. If every councillor agrees with this idea, I will then decide to stop being persistent on the idea especially if all the points that were given on to me were reasonable and agreeable.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes
on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I will tell each member to calm down and kindly ask for Group A's point without any interruption. Once that question is asked I would turn to Group B's point, asking for their point on the matter. Once it seems to have been given, we will all then take a vote on which point is more sensible or reasonable to take. If one of the groups wins, I would kindly ask the other group to calm down and tell them we already put it to a vote so It wouldn't be fair if we discarded all of the winning group's points.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would kindly ask them to stop, if they refuse to comply however, I would tell them I'd take it up with the student council president or the school staff. if they continue to be abusive of their power. They will be reported, and dealt with.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I will tell the president the reasons I dislike what they said with P.- Point E- Explanation E- Evidence. I will continue until all my points are addressed, through the most mature way possible. I would strongly avoid saying any insults or anything that might be deemed offensive, I will also be patient enough to hear the point behind what she is saying towards me.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would ask both of them to explain what happened between them. I will then add if there's any conflict between them they should address it after-school or off school hours. I will also tell them to spend some time away from each other to calm their heads a bit.If they refuse and continue bickering and affecting other member's of the council. I will then report it to the council-president for further action to be bestowed to both of them.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Noguchi Masato
Character Gender:
Female (CIS)
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
467-801-523
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
She is confident and outspoken, She will make sure to say what is truly on his mind to avoid any confusion and misunderstandings. She would be an extremely mature and cold person. All her points will be addressed at the calmest and mature way possible. She will be able to express his opinions through body language and would give every student he has met the same level of respect and acknowledgement no matter who they may be. She would always be blunt to every and all students that attend Karakura Highschool.

Character appearance/attire:
A female with a seemingly athletic and skinny build. female eyes would be narrow, and he'd speak Japanese fluently. Her hair would be a bit messy however it'd be arranged in a delicate manner which it would seem somewhat kept. Her face would be diamond shaped and her skin would blush easily whereas if he's running, flustered or complimented. Her uniform would be neatly put on with Her uniform would seemingly always be longed sleeved , her tie would be nicely folded and placed on her body.

Character Biography:
Noguchi Masato is a female who lived in Tokyo, Japan majority of her life. She had been brought up in a household where all their children are expected to be prodigies who fly high in life. Noguchi Masato, was of course no exception to the expectations. Noguchi Masato, had some-what of a superiority complex where whenever someone were to achieve something, she'd stop at nothing to achieve more than the other person. It wasn't the best mentality however it has given her multiple and counting opportunities in life.

Why do you want this position?:
To be able to apply students with the care they need and be associated with school events making sure to keep up to date. I have the capability of giving great ideas towards the school council whenever events are needed to be kept. I want this position so I'd be able to experience student council roleplaying again, even with a clearer mind and a more mature posture.

What interests you about the student council?:
What interests me about the student council is how they work and are able to help other students and organize events. The way the student council is able to function and work as a team to help students have the best education possible. What also interests me is the way the student council helps the school get going, it has been something that has truly motivated me into applying here with the best interest at heart.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would make sure to contribute my ideas for school events to make the school to have a rather fun environment. I would make sure to stop all and any school bullying upfront to ensure other student's safety in that manner. I will make sure to stop and post-pone any fights that are in action during school hours so other students wouldn't have a need to feel afraid or threatened in the school. I will make sure the students who attend Karakura High have a safe and fun environment at all costs.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Wow! This sucks for Sawa, but congratulations! Ping oph#1556 in the Karakura Academics Discord to receive your role. This also is still not my job.

Users who are viewing this thread