Student Council Application

miKky

Level 0
FORMAT
. . .
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: NotThatOne
Past warns/kicks/bans?: n/a

What is your timezone?: AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: yes, MiKKey#0775

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): n/a

Describe your activity on the server?: If i am accepted into this position, i will try to be as active as i can, logging on most days. Currently, NotThatOne is my alt, but i can definitely switch and make this my main.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes. I fully acknowledge that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of students, contributing to make our school a fun, safe, and in all, a better place for everyone.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I want to do my part in giving back to the community, by making or suggesting improvements to our school.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
They help address issues of concern and organize student events and activities.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I have been known to have good work ethic. I can speak up for myself and others, and i want to work hard to help our school achieve what it needs to.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I want to be a part of the school. In a bigger way than just going to classes. i think this will give me a better understanding of our school culture, and i hope to learn new skills through the program.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: i have been playing this server on and off for almost 4 years. I have become familiar with all rules and expectations.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I will simply suggest a different idea, drawing attention away from theirs, not starting an argument.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would reflect on the idea. I would go back and change it, and propose it again another time. Or, i will agree with them in saying that it wasn't a good idea to begin with if that's the conclusion i make.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would not participate in the argument. Rather, try to speak up and stop everyone else, to discuss a better way to choose an idea.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would take it to a head teacher, and try to approach the victims later on to see what it was about.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would first examine everyone else's responses. If i was to be the only one disagreeing, i would take it up with a fellow councillor later on, to discuss what we could do instead.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
That would be none of my business.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
It would depend on the situation but if it was nothing i could really deal with by myself, i would tell another school faculty member.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
If there was a legitimate reason for them to have received a detention, i would let them serve it. If there was a misunderstanding, i could try to convince the teacher to let them off with a warning.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Mikayla Church. ("Mikky")

Character Gender: Female. (she/her)

Character Age: 18.

Character phone-number: 387730215

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Mikky is a mature, reserved individual who will usually not speak unless spoken to, or if there is something she needs to say. She may come across shy, but is a loyal friend to those she trusts.

Character appearance/attire:
A small girl, standing at about 5'2. She has long brown hair and freckles on her face, and is usually wearing a deep blue hoodie with high socks.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I have good work ethic. I'm not doing it for the money, or for a good reputation. I simply want to give back to the school and meet new people.

Why do you want this position?:
As i have addressed, i want to give back to the school and be a part of a group aiming to make it better.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will propose more after school/extra curricular activities for students looking to get involved.

Thankyou for your consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread