What is your Minecraft Username?:
Freshmeat253

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
1 warning?

What is your timezone?:
Pacific Timezone

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Azriee#0001

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
I haven't made any yet,

Describe your activity on the server?:
Im getting back into it and I'm gonna be on a lot more, as in at least 2-3 hours a day at the end of the day.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Freshmeat253, no roles yet

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
A student council is a group of students either (A) Elected or (B) Chosen to help out with events and/or address issues that are in the school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I saw a poster (sign) about it, and I was interested as I was a part of the student council before in my early high school days.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes I am aware and I am ready to be apart of the council.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to the council?:
President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Committee, Historian, And I always forget that there are advisors that are the only ones that actually are Staff/Faculty Positions.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I would make sure I'm heard before I would continue to stop the verbal Harassment. I would proceed to ask what the verbal fight was about before doing anything rational.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I report it to a faculty member or a higher-up position because as I am a student me warning them is all I can do.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would immediately say sorry to the student and proceed to speak to the counselor in private so they don't get embarrassed by my confrontation. I will ask what they are doing before I warn them that I'd tell the Vice president or President about it.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
If I have friends in the council or know anyone I would ask them first for the pieces of information I missed.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would let them know that I cannot do it as that is something that is going against what I was trained for, and then let the advisor (teacher) of the student council know about the situation.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
So I couldn't decide on just one event to introduce to the school so there's a couple below that you are free to use if they aren't already a thing in the school. I was thinking about maybe having a Play, Maybe a drama club could put it on. They could create it or base it off of anything they want as long as it is not inappropriate or not against guidelines. They could also have a school-wide after-party at the beach, casual attire, or swimsuits. A beach part I should say, for a well-planned play going well. It could be in a nighttime setting, with a bunch of lights above everyone like bright stars. They could also have an art showcase day for any art clubs or art classes to show off their art to all the students for positive criticism.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Reneir Yeo Sung

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(+81) 030-184-2024

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
She can be shy, or introverted. when she sees things that are either bad or interesting she isn't as shy or introverted. She tries to take a stand when it is needed, or do anything she can do to help people that need it. She helps new students around to the classes and places in the school she knows.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Actually getting my uniform custom/tailor in a few days so this will change to her having a uniform.
Screenshot (121).png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Well, I have no set position I'm interested I'd like to try any of them.

Why do you want this position?:
I would love for more experience in any of the positions that are provided.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The opportunity to make friends, and to help as much as I can as the community grows!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will try my best at any given chance to help when help is needed. I will always be around for people who don't have anyone to talk to and give them the best experience in the school that the founders of the server made. I will try to make the most time I have and put it towards either dealing with small cases or cyberbullying or being there for the students.​

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, unfortunately, we are denying your application today. Feel free to reapply in the future!​

Users who are viewing this thread