Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+

This post will cover the Rules and Format of Councils' applications.

If you have any questions or you are confused about the council, its higher-up, how it is run or advice on your application please feel free to message one of the following below.​

Council Information

The Council handles school events and is a pseudo-authority, keeping order among most students and ensuring things run as smoothly as possible during school hours, they are dedicated, hard-working and ensure they get the job done at the end of the day without fail or flaw.

The Council will be in charge of running events, speaking and guiding students, enforcing authority and rules within school grounds, providing a safe space for students, and hosting and/or helping with detentions. They are also the voice of the students and will advocate for changes prompted by students. You will work closely alongside clubs and school teachers/professors at times to ensure events hosted run well or even to host your own suggested or council-created events.

Frequently Asked Questions
If I apply for college council do I get moved to college?

No, to apply to the college council, you will need to have a college account to apply with​
Can I be on a team and in the council on the same account?

Yes, but you cannot be a Club-Leader, Mascot, or Lifeguard while in Council. Also, the Council and your team accounts must be different accounts.​
if I applied for Highschool council and got moved to college, can I change it in my application?

As long as your application is not on PENDING and is unresponded to, you may change all details at any time, once it has been marked, however, you can not change it.​
When are applications checked?

Council higher-ups will arrange a date to review applications when the council has fallen out of ratio significantly, contrary to belief, the faction lead is usually only the sender of the denied or accepted message, with little to no hold over who is brought on unless the player is known for significant rule-breaking.​
Can I apply whilst I'm suspended or expelled?

Can you help me with my application?

Your application must be your own work, we can not provide you with the wording or answers to questions.

We can however reword questions or explain them better for you at any point, simply Direct message one of the council leads next to the directory at the top.​

Council and Application Rules

- Do not have an extreme history of infractions regarding failure to fearRP or FailRP on the server, this also includes Unserious roleplay, Trolling, and Disrespect towards other players. However, how old the infraction is or how many there are may allow it to be overlooked.

- Plagiarism of any previous application or having a person write an application for you will result in you being blacklisted from applying for the council and permanently removed.

- Do not message any councillors or staff members to check your application. This also applies to rejections of your application; Do not bother others for the results of your application.

- You can not engage in gang roleplay as a councillor, whatsoever. Possession of weapons, being arrested, or engaging in high-profile crimes will result in your position being terminated, effective immediately.

- Bold your damn questions, not your answers. Doing this makes it easier to read for us and ensures it is legible off the bat.

Application Format

Please ensure the name of your application is formatted as such:

Highschool Council | (RPname)
College Council | (RPname)

OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

What is your timezone?:

Please provide your Discord tag:

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:

List your accounts and roles on this server:

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Phone number:

How would you describe your personality?:

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Why do you want this position?:

What interests you the most about student council?:

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

The council wishes you the best of luck with your application!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread