Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:
Valleygirl2696

Past warns/kicks/bans?: one warn( by-passing ooc censor)

What is your timezone?: GMT (Wales)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: The_Short_Witch#2761

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-kritanta-ivanosvki.49356/ (Pending)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-hs-application-ignore-please.48584/ (Pending but will be denied because that character died)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/second-language-application-second-attempt.49068/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/second-language-application.49059/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.48605/ (Accepted)

Describe your activity on the server?: I am active almost every day of the week for about 4-5 hours during the week and 7-8 hours during the weekend.

List your accounts and roles on this server?: Valleygirl2696 (Grade-12) Kritanta Ivanosvki.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I aware of this.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
The student council are a group of students who help teachers, school employees and students with their jobs or problems they may have. Student council will help with school events by helping during the event and assisting preparations for the event. They may also help students with problems they may have such as being bullied or struggling with their academic development. Student council are also tasked with patrolling halls in-between lessons to make sure that nothing happens such as fights and are to help deal with fights if one is present, they will also patrol to make sure no student or school employee is breaking the rules, for example if a student council were to see a student wearing a mask during school they would go and ask the student to remove the mask or give further consequences if the student does not comply with what the student council member has asked. Student council may have meetings during school to determine what they would do in school to improve the safety and fun of school, then informing the teachers of their ideas which are then forwarded to the principal to consider. Student council also help teachers by informing them of anything happening among students such as disagreements and student beefs.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I wanted to join student council when I saw a sign in the hallway of school with the sign up sheet, my friend had previously been in student council and had told me about the enjoyment she had in it so I thought it would interest me, also I have thought that student council would be fun to join because I would meet more people and then in turn have more people to enjoy playing the server with. it also motived me to join because I can then have a group of people I know who I can interact with and roleplay with.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes I am aware of this and find it a easy to understand task and I would be able to carry out the required tasks while using teamwork ethic and my creativity to improve the task we are working on and would be most confident in my teammates that they will do the same as I am expected without failure and would be most enjoyable to communicate with and spend my free time with.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
the roles of student council are the following:
  • President
  • Vice-President
  • Treasurer
  • Councillor
and other roles that may help them are the following:
  • Principal
  • Vice-Principal
  • Teachers
  • Professors
  • Tutors
  • Department Heads
  • Head Of Studies

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I would walk up to the two girls who are harassing each other and ask them about the current situation they are in and why they are harassing each other, once I figure out what the problem is I would suggest a couple compromises for them and see if they agree to any, if they do not listen or do not agree to any of the compromises I would ask them to stop harassing each other and to simply walk away or I would report them to a teacher or SLT and warn them of the consequences (being detention or further discipline) , if they do not stop and decide to continue I would remove one from the situation and get a teacher to speak to them or SLT. if in the unfortunate but unlikely even that things escalate and they begin to fight I would calm them down and stand between them then again remove one from the situation and getting a teacher or SLT to talk to them and figure the situation out.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? I would inform a teacher or SLT of what had happened and explain in as much detail as possible, then once they have all the information they need I will leave them to consider what to do once the student has been found and then go and search the school grounds for the student with the help of other Councillors. once we find the student I would confront them about it and tell them why they cannot wear a mask in school and explain to them the consequences if they continue to not comply with the school rules, if they choose to comply and remove the mask I would let them go with a warning and let a teacher or SLT know about the situation. if the student continues to not comply I would take them to a teacher or SLT and let them decide further consequences for the student. in the unlikely case that the student complies and I see them with the mask on again I'd confront them and take them to a teacher or SLT and again leave it with them to decide further consequences.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I would first ask the student affected by my fellow councillor what they had done so far and ask them what they think of the situation and what they want done about it, then I would find the councillor abusing their powers and ask them about the situation with the student and why they were abusing there powers and their reasoning behind what they did. then I would explain to them that their actions are not okay and why they need to stop and explain the consequences they would face if they continued to abuse their powers, if the councillor understands and promises to stop I would not take it to a teacher or SLT and let them off with the warning, however, if I was to see the councillor abusing their powers again I would then take it to SLT or a teacher for them to evaluate the situation and think of what to do with the councillor. if the councillor blatantly states that they will not stop abusing their powers I would go straight to a teacher or SLT and let them decide what to do and let them evaluate the situation(however I think that the councillor should be kicked from student council but that is my opinion and I do not make the decisions).

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I would first ask my fellow councillors if they could fill me in on what was said, if none of them heard either I would then ask who ever gave us that information if they could repeat that bit to me and all other councillors because it seems as if none of us heard it and/or missed the information, once we all have the information I would thank the person who gave us the information for repeating it and continue on with my duties as student council that being patrolling the halls of planning events.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? I would explain to them that that is not what I was taught to do by my higher-ups and thus I cannot do that for them, if the teacher/receptionist continues to insist I carry out their request I would walk away and inform another Teacher, the principal or SLT of the situation and what had been requested of me to do and let them evaluate the situation and let them speak to the teacher/receptionist about it and why they requested that of me.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Find My Buddy Event

the Find My Buddy Event is an event where people are randomly given a item (that the other person picked) that resonates with another person, and that person would have something that resonates with the other person.

The aim of the event is for you to try figure out who that item would resonate with, you could do this by asking people what hobbies they have or what food they like or their favourite colour is so you can figure out who that item resonates with, once you finally figure out who that item resonates with you have to find them and give them the item and ask if they picked that item, if you got it correct you would have found your buddy and you have then completed the event with your buddy, and depending on where you placed on how fast you found your buddy you could be given a certain amount of reward tokens raining from 5-1 for the top five players.

The reason why we would do this event is so that players get a larger chance to interact with each other and make friends so that all students will be able to find someone that shares the same interests as them, this would be beneficial to school because it would mean that making friends would be easier for students and a reward would encourage them to try and interact more with others at the event.

Once everyone has finished finding their buddy they can see who came 1st to 5th and the top 10 and a couple extra reward tokens given to other people who are not in the top 5 for something such as the person who interacted the most and the person who interacted the least, the ones who took the longest to find each other and the ones who didn't find their buddy(they would also have their buddy revealed to them) etc.

This event would most likely be liked by students because of the rewards and the added benefit of making more friends. and at the end of the event when everyone has finished they can go and do mini activity's with their buddy's or others such as taking pictures or trust falls etc. and have a share of food from a buffet for everyone to enjoy. this event would definitely be a favourite event for me and I would most definitely enjoy trying to find my buddy as many others would too.

(I also want to add that I think this event would be held in Spring as it gives me Spring vibes.)

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Kritanta Ivanosvki

Character Gender: Female (She/They)

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: (030)-662-6987

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Kritanta can come off as a cold person but she is extremely kind and loves helping. even though she can get into trouble, she gets into trouble for the right things like stopping a fight, she may intervene and then have backlash on herself but she always learns from it. she is very helpful and knows how to do the right thing. she loves interacting with people but because of her shyness she doesn't speak to many people. she has a small group of friends and keeps to herself, but can have a big voice and impact many people with it.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): Kritanta has grey eyes, with short dark brown hair and naturally white bangs. she has tanned white skin and a small scar on her right eye. She has a muscular build weighing 135lbs and standing at 6'0''. she wears a red crop top with a black arm and shoulder cover, and black joggers with black boots. she'd have a bandage on her right hand and a tattoo on the left saying -Himari's-.
screenshot-1650463192599.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I have a strong voice and I know when to use it, I can help manage students and their behaviour and I know when I need to help. although I may come off as a cold person I really do love to help people and I really like to socialize. I want to make sure every student is heard and has the right to speak their opinion so that they can see the improvements they want. my strong voice is not common among applicants and even though I may be shy sometimes I will not keep myself from using my impactful voice in anyway.

Why do you want this position?: I want my voice to be heard and to have a say in what is right for our school and its students. I want to help improve our school and there is no better way to do it than making sure your voice is heard. I want to help students grow here and to go down a good track in life and to enjoy their time at this school so I want to be a part of student council to insure that this happens.

What interests you the most about student council?: What interests me most is the dedication to helping our students and school grow and the dedication to make sure every voice is heard big or small. every student deserves a voice and student council insures that happens so that everyone has a far say in what is done with our school and that interests me most.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I can contribute my attitude towards respect and discipline as well as my ability to make sure everyone is heard loud and clear. I may not be popular but I am dedicated and I promise to contribute that to student council and our school to make sure our school is a fun and safe environment for every student no matter how long that takes us I will make sure that every students voice is heard and they can have their opinions viewed. every student deserves the right to speak and I promise to contribute my ability to let others be heard and not oppressed. this school will become safe and fun and I will contributes my time to make sure that happens.

ooc: Added note: sorry for the added note, I may be denied because of it but I wanted to say sorry for some of my answers not being in as much detail as I struggle with writing long paragraphs as it is something to do with my brain.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- We found your application good, however, the highschool roster is currently full, thus, the application will be left pending until further notice​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to Student Council!

Please contact cen#5204 on discord for more information on where to get started!​

[!]
Ping Customable#1590 in the academics discord in #help to receive your roles!

https://discord.gg/4cQstbfsa6

Users who are viewing this thread