mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council

AwesomeJoey

Level 2

What is your Minecraft Username?:

NickiMinajRp

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I have had two past bans several months ago.

What is your timezone?:

Central

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

NickiMinaj#5776

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.39845/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.34703/(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-appeal.32592/(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.28495/(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.25435/(Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-ban-appeal.22511/(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.22411/(Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-korean.21634/(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.21616/(Denied)

Describe your activity on the server?:

Most days I am active for at least 4 hours+ depending on how busy I am. I try to be online as much as i can especially during the summer when I am free most days just doing nothing, i am most likely online.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am fully aware that failure to be active will have to be removed from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is an arrangement of students put together to try to work out and make the school a better and safer environment for every student. The student council can and will resolve problems and needs of students no matter what the problem is as long as it is something that is actually valid. The student council also will organize and plan different events on different occasions. The student council members will take time to really listen and understand their students' emotional problems, academic, and even social problems. The student council overall is a great figure of leadership and a very important part of the school as they help form a better place for everyone.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

Originally, I personally had wanted to join the council due to it sounding very interesting and something that is important, but my friend had then given me the final push to try to actually join the council. Also, I have seen many other student councils around the school that have been stopping many different bad affairs and events from happening while overall helping people. School councilors among my friends suggested I be a member of the group as well. Nevertheless, I am a mature individual, with excellent communication skills and a creative mind. In order for my character to learn more about what it takes to be a councilor, I desire a fresh start.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The student council of Karakura makes sure all kids are in a safe, peaceful environment while managing events and other plans. They are very much needed in Karakura high school and some students can get out of control and will need someone to help put them in their place and try to calm them down. They are people and trust because you can come to them at any time.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I would describe my work ethic as very hard working and collective. While working i usually try to maintain myself trying to stay focused and calm at the same time. I always try to get opinions from others of how I can help even more and improve my work. I take the information I get very directly and seriously as it can really help me. My character very much enjoys hearing people's opinions on her because she is very apologetic and tries her best to make as little mistakes as she can so she takes every piece of advice very seriously. While working, if I did happen to come across something happening or a student struggling, I would try to comfort them and try to get to the root of the problem. Then, I try to help them in whichever way I can, making sure i dont go out of their comfort zone. As a student, my character enjoys helping people in need, and keeping schools safe is very important to her. Her behavior and personality are ideal for being part of a student council. Delegating tasks, planning events, and displaying positive behavior are also among her favorite qualities.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

I have always been one to try to help people as best as I can and I would love to be put into a place where I can really emphasize on that. It is a very important job to have and something I see very fitting for myself and my character. Student council gives communication skills, and a way to take in the opinions from others in which I can help have a good impact on them.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Yes I do, previously to srp I had been playing on two different servers since around 2016 and then around 2018 i had decided to try something new so I came to srp where I had enjoyed much more and made many more close friends.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would take the time to consider the idea, really making sure I understood what they had meant. I would then try to compromise with the council member that had made the idea trying to find its flaws and find a common ground. I would then see if there was anything close to this idea that would be similar in a way to not completely blow the council members' idea off. If we had not found a common ground I would try to get other council members opinions on it and try to talk the council member out of the idea.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I would first try to get their reasoning and opinions behind them disliking the idea to get a better understanding of why they didn't like it. Then I would try to figure out if they had liked some parts of the idea that could potentially be worked out or if the whole idea would not work out. I would take the information as a learning lesson as to next time I propose an idea.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would firstly try to calm the different council members down while reminding them that this is just an idea not a complete decision. I would then figure out why they had felt that way and try to get a better understanding of what the other person had said wrong or what provoked them. After everyone had calmed down, I would continue the conversation on the idea of finding the different pros and cons and everyone's reasoning behind it. Then we would have a civilized, peaceful debate continuing the subject into further matters.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would firstly tell the counselor that is bullying a student to remember that this is their job on the line giving some peaceful advice. Then, if it had continued to escalate I would try to figure out what the issue of the council is and then try to disengage them from the situation. I would then take them to a separate location so that they do not get provoked any further and it would be a more peaceful environment. I would try to figure out their reasoning behind it and why they felt their need to abuse their powers as student council. If they had not agreed to calm down and continue the bullying, I would have taken it to the principal reporting the councilors actions and reasoning as it would be out of my hands at that point.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would wait to actually say anything because I would want to try to rethink what the council president had said and try to get a better understanding of it. If I were to not understand what they said even after thinking about it, I would personally ask if I could sit down and talk to them about the topic. I would ask for their reasoning behind this idea and then give my personal opinion and thoughts on it. I would hopefully get my thoughts across and get a better understanding by the end of the conversation.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would first try to separate the two councilors so I can talk to them individually, getting both sides of the story. Then, I would try to solve whatever problem they have against each other and try to bring them together to calmly and respectfully talk about their dislike of each other. If they aren't ready to actually face each other and talk to each other I would not pressure it on either of them waiting till they personally feel comfortable talking about it.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

I would first try to seek out what the faculty member is doing that's causing them to abuse their power. I would then speak to them explaining what they had done was wrong and trying to convince them to stop. However, if they do not cooperate and do not stop then I would simply report them to the principal.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I would certainly feel bad for my friend but I would not try to get them out of trouble as it would be proper punishment for what they had done. Trying to get them out would be an abuse of powers because if it is what another faculty saw fit, I would just have to abide by it. If I did help them out of it they would have not learned their lesson and most likely do something similar to what put them in detention.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p...ndIxQmQw3_CM_HSTxvdsqMnOY8CSdw_Xb3qKnb8MKaYdl

Character Name:

Aurelie MacLeod Castello

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Aurelie is a very calm and exciting person to be around, always knowing what to do and say. She is a very outgoing and courageous person, always being there to defend her friends. She can have a very bubbly personality at times while also being very serious in the right places never to cross people's boundaries. Aurelie tries her best to fit in and make friends at school while attending all classes and maintaining perfect grades. She tries to do her best to not make mistakes but when she does, she is very apologetic about it and will feel bad for the slightest things.

Character appearance/attire:

Before you would be a Female standing at 5'4 having Light and Smooth Skin as well as a Fit body. She would smell of Cherry Blossom Perfume When she spoke she would have a French Accent.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I am overall filled with joy just thinking about joining the student council because I know that I can change someone's life by helping them. It is the perfect job for me as it completely suits me and my way of thinking about my peers. I would be willing to help someone no matter how small or big the problem is and give it all my effort.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position because I once was struggling in school and having a tough time making friends and a student councilor noticed and came up to me. She had helped me solve my problems and helped me figure out myself and who I am. I would love to share this experience with other people so I can share just how great and helpful people can be. I want to always be there for people and be someone that people can just come up to and talk to personally.

What interests you the most about student council?:

What interests me most about the student council is their ability to be so organized and so calm while managing everyone's problems. I would love to be a part of that community where I can really connect to students and make an impact on students' lives. It just amazes me how well coordinated the student council is and how calm and collected. The student councils that I have met always know what to do and say during a problem and have such good social skills.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I can contribute to a safer environment for all students, really making the school somewhere where they can all feel welcome and accepted. I can also contribute some very well thought out ideas to make the school an even better place than it already is. I can make sure that physical fights dont break out and make sure no one does get hurt. The student council can overall contribute to the entire school making sure everyone stays in line and enforcing the rules upon the students.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread