What is your Minecraft Username?:

GEBynum
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
1 warning.

What is your timezone?:
Washington, PST.

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

(I do not have discord)

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending): Spanish Application: Denied.
Post in thread 'SPANISH LANGUAGE APPLICATION//GEBynum'
http://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application-gebynum.65495/post-225728
Rewrote Spanish Application: Accepted.
Post in thread 'Spanish Application//GEBynum'
http://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-gebynum.65635/post-225751

Describe your activity on the server: Almost online everyday. Normally just chilling with friends.

List your accounts and roles on this server: GEBynum, (All my characters are [Grade-12])

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: I am aware.

TRIVA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?: A student council is a group of children/students who help children with the thought of teamwork or discipline, and organize events and projects.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I like the council, they are in all seriousness respectable. As long as they don’t abuse their powers or act stuck-up, I find them admirable for their hard work. I’d like to contribute to this council because my character sees that too they are respectable, and he wants to do a good job.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): I am aware. It sounds very enjoyable. Using creativity would be a strong suit for me.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: Assisting students, student projects, student affairs, event planning.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Get someone of higher power, like a teacher. Since people like teachers require you to FearRP them, the girls will most likely stop.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? Chase after them, if you lose them, get detention on that intercom!

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? Get a person of higher power involved. Report them.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? Some sort of studying. Reading preferably.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this? Disappointed in one self, Aleks would sincerely apologize.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Background Music:

SPIRIT-WEEN! (P.S, at the time I was writing this, I was unaware of the Fright Night event. This was not supposed to be a copy of that.)

A Halloween festival! This festival would take place at 9:00 PM in game, preferably in the gymnasium. Big tables and balloons. The first part of this event would just be like the formal dance, eating and dancing. Everyone would dress up, with a theme, which would be handed out on a card before hand for them to make their costume. All the music would be Halloween themed. The decorations would be dull, to say the least. If the school allowed it, I’d invite the spirits! But sadly, that’s not the rules. Aleks would invite people in spirit costumes. At 11:00 pm, Fireworks go off outside, and everyone sees it. The party can even make its way outside if it wants to. The food would be desserts. And probably snack food. No DJ, but just some standard speakers. The big event of the night would be a costume contest. 3 people with the best voted costumes get these fancy (custom) masks. They get a special place on the dance floor. The party would start to wind down about 11:30 pm. Everyone would leave by 12:00 am. To elaborate more on the event, there would be a apple bobbing contest, and a thing where you could make your own potion. Also photos. Also for romantic activities, any couples or hopeless romantics have a kissing booth, if that’s technically allowed. Overall, very spooky event! For the horror fans, we got incredibly spooky activities. You can dance with a ghostly lookin maiden, or take a walk around the school with a highly trained actor playing a deceased teacher. Or just have fun with the creepily dressed people and dance. Many activities for everyone of all ages! The kids can eat, the teens can dance, the college kids can debate romance. You will overall have a fun time with everyone, even the introverts like Aleks himself! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Aleks ‘Shuna’ S. Moyta

Phone number: 030-246-8163

How would you describe your personality?: Calm, expressive but quiet.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): A
white haired, Russian male, usually seen in dark clothing: 9A84E0D6-CB87-4D00-B153-4FBE039D48DB.jpeg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: Aleks is probably my most un-reckless character. I feel he’s more respectable to the staff than most students. I still have respect for the people who applied, but I feel that may be one reason Aleks would be a good councillor.

Why do you want this position?: It’s for my character’s role and I respect it.

What interests you the most about student council?: I am interested by how kind most of the councillors are. I think it would be fun to help solve problems.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: Aleks’s respectable, quiet yet expressive personality and creativity. He has a dedicated passion to helping people.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but your application lacks a bit of detail within its responses. If you decide to reapply, please include more detail and elaboration within your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread