jenau
Notable
-------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2020-7-15_17-56-18.jpeg

What is your Minecraft username?:

kyleeia

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I've never been banned before, Never been warned as well, But I've had kicks for being AFK on the server.

What is your timezone in GMT?:

My timezone is GMT+3

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:

My discord is Ky#9000

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

[Accepted] French language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.22986/

[Accepted] College application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.22778/

[Accepted] Italian Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.22647/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I log in roleplay hub server every day, I log in from 11 in the morning, until 8 at night. I've known schoolrp since 2016 until now, So I'm pretty sure I would log every single day still, Specially in the summer holidays I'm always active. Due to COVID-19, I've always got on SRP hub. I look at the server forums twice a week to check the latest things, I'm active on both server and forums.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS:

What is the student council?:
A student council is a representative group of students who solve other people's problems, As well as representing their views, opinions and raise issues with the senior managers and governors of their school. Student councilors give students an opportunity to develop leadership, by organizing school activities and service projects. Student councilors work together with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws, to provide a means for student expression. They also plan events and give out ideas to others that help to develop the school community. School councilors also solve problems together as teamwork and share their ideas with each other. Student councilors listen to students' concerns about academic, emotional or social problems.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
What does the school council of Karakura do?:

I have seen a lot of councilors around the school , And they really inspired me in my point of view and how they solve problems around school, And how creative their mind is around others. I wanted to be part of the team, In my opinion, I would help the school with the community and students, This is a great opportunity for my character to experience this type of roleplay. I would like to help students and improve their skills as well, I also have communication skills as well. Some of my friends are school councilors, As they suggested me to be part of the team as well. However, I have excellent communication skills, creative-minded and a mature behavior around students. I want a fresh start for my character to discover new things about being a council.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

My work ethic is really good when it comes to a student council, I like to get all of my tasks and work done. I like to get new ideas and views, I am open-minded as well and i have a creative mind. I like to help other students with their problems, And get the right solutions as soon as possible, As well as sorting out the situation and understanding it for sure. If i ever saw a student struggling through a problem, I would talk to them politely and help them out, Student councilors have important roles during school grounds. I like to share new ideas and interests with my teammates, and help out with school activities. My character enjoys helping other students that are having problems, She likes to keep everyone safe on school grounds. Being a student council would really match her behavior and personality. She also enjoys delegating tasks, planning events and display a positive behavior to students.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
A lot of stuff interests me about the student council, Such as having communication skills with others, working as a team with other councilors to improve the school and representing views and opinions on each problem that needs to be solved around school grounds. I've seen student councilors during school events as well, They are also responsible with event activities and adding ideas to the event, that would inspire students and improve their creative skills, Student councilors inspire me a lot, They work hard as much as possible to help the students on school, High schoolers and college students as well. Their mature behavior inspires me, However, they're very good at solving problems, They're open-minded as well. What i also like about a student council, They have positive behavior during classes.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Yes, I do. I have a lot of experiences in roleplaying. However, I have been roleplay in school RP for four years since 2016. I've known this server for a quiet long time, I have experiences in SeriousRP such as acting mature, respectful, and formal around teachers, professors, and adults overall. I have experiences in CollegeRP and AdultRP which I'm experienced with it on my main account, At the moment I'm a college student who attends each class that is hosted by professors, And being active in each college class with respectful behavior. As an adult, I'm 20 years old which counts as an adult, I behave maturely around school grounds, College classes, etc. However, Outside school grounds whenever someone is having a fight with either a college student Or a high schooler, I would try to calm the situation down and make sure no one gets hurt for safety.

SCENARIOS:

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would respectfully listen to the council member's idea and understand their point of view until they are done talking, Then i would gently raise my hands and suggest my point of view about the member's idea kindly. However, I would suggest a better idea that would seem more realistic at some point. I would point out the advantages of the idea and how it may help others in certain ways. Each student council should suggest different ideas, Afterwards, we should work as a team and point out the best idea that would help our community.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I would respect their point of view about the idea that i submitted. However, I should not blame them for hating my idea, I would gently ask them to state the issue about my idea. Either way, I would work with them and suggest a better idea. I would also ask for their ideas if they have some. I would not get mad at them as well, I would work with them in a team to suggest new ideas, And representing our views to each other.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

First of all, I would try to calm down each student council and suggest them to take this gently, Without causing an argument between each other. After that everyone calmed down, I would take each one of the student council's idea about the debate, As well as representing the advantages and disadvantages. Student councilors should not start an argument during a debate, Which may cause problems and affect their council position.

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would go up to that person and advice them to keep their behavior down, and that abusing their council position is a wrong choice. If they did not listen to me, I would go to the principle's office and report the councilor, As well as getting screenshots as proof of the councilor's behavior on school grounds. Student councilors should not cause problems on school grounds, They should behave respectfully and polite toward others.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

If i got the chance to share my opinion, I would raise my hand politely and stand still before pointing out my view about what the president said, as well as the reasons why i disagree on it, I'd take the disadvantages from what the president said. If they did not agree with me, I would gently sit down and listen to what the council president has to say.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

First of all, I would state the issue of the drama that the councilors are having. I would calm the councilors down before getting involved in the drama, I would talk to them both gently and advice them to not cause drama between each other, Which would affect their work ethic. I would get solutions as well, Solve the situation as much as i can. Student councilors should work as a team, Not fighting with each other which may ruin their councilor position.

upload_2020-7-15_17-57-27.jpeg

Character Name:
Kylie Blarre

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

277-154-884

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Kylie's looks would contain the chic style and trendy at the same time, She mostly acts mature around new people she meets, and adults. When it comes to her closest friends, She's pretty playful around them. Kylie tries her best to attend each college class that would be hosted by professors, She'd be active in each college class as well as respecting the college rules along. Kylie would look really confident from the outside, She tries her best to solve her problems. Kylie's voice would sound pretty soft and feminine, Sometimes she feels clueless around others, But she's very smart at solving problems. She likes to keep a good reputation in school.

Character appearance/attire:

upload_2020-8-1_19-7-58.png

A female would stand in front of you at 5'3 with a mesomorph build, She would have hazel eyes with flecks light green. Her caramel brown hair would flow down like waves, behind her back with highlights. Her skin color would appear light sun-kissed, She would wear soft makeup on her face, As her fragrance would be chanel.
----------------------------------
Kylie's attire would be pretty chic and trendy at the same time, She likes to put her hair down with some hair clips at the side of the hair. She'd mostly wear a modern trendy red cherry top. For pants, she would wear chanel skirts or either shorts inside school grounds. Kylie likes to wear her cherry chop earrings everywhere, Sometimes she'd have her chanel glasses as well. For shoes, She'd mostly wear white sneakers.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am very excited to be one of this team, Being a student council seems perfect for me. Although this is the first time experiencing being a student council. However, I have the perfect skills to be one of the student councilors. For me personally, I will always be active and fix other people's problems even if it takes effort, I would gladly help.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position for many reasons, I want my character to have a fresh start as a college student council. I enjoy helping out other students as well, She has excellent communication skills and she always shares her ideas with everyone else. She is good at solving problems and sorting it out, Finding the right solutions as well. She got this interest after seeing most of her friends work as student councilors, Which really amazed her view about it. She attends each college class, answers each question, and succeeds in each exam. She likes to work in a team and represents her ideas to others. However, planning and organizing events on school grounds with her council friends are enjoyable for her.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
A lot of reasons interests me about the student councilors around school grounds, Some of my friends are student councilors and they really amazed me. Whenever a drama happens in school grounds, student councilors are always there to solve it, as they would make sure every student isn't hurt by anyone. School councilors have great communication skills and a positive mind, They share the best ideas and activities around school. They help people in need and school reform, They volunteer on organizing events to let the students have fun as much as they can without problems involved.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I would contribute to make sure every student does not get hurt during fights, As well as calming down fights between students, to make sure every student is safe around school grounds. Everyone in the student council team should work together to keep students safe, And out of problems. We would help to improve this community as well. We want to make sure every student has fun around each other, Away from fights and arguments included.

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-22_15-24-34.png
    upload_2020-7-22_15-24-34.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image.png
    image.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread