Level 0
CakeRP
CakeRP
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): StupifeyRP

Previous bans: none

Describe your activity on the server:
Im on all all the time on weekends and mostly all the time when I get home from school at 4-4:30pm eastern standerd time.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
StupifeyRP#6666

Do you have a microphone:
yes but sometimes I don't feel comfortable using it.

List your current and past applications:
Korean#2 -https://schoolrp.net/threads/stupifeyrp-korean-language-application-2.44966/- Accepted.
Korean #1 https://schoolrp.net/threads/stupifeyrp-language-application-korean.44941/- -Denied.
Dutch- https://schoolrp.net/threads/stupifeyrp-language-application-for-dutch.44940/ -Denied

What is your motivation for applying:
My motivation for applying for KPD it to help people icly. I am respectful and calm when it comes to be told to do things. I am going to help other officers if they need it and be able to work well with others. I don't use my microphone often because its uncomfortable for me but I'm hoping if I'm accepted we can figure something out with that. I am applying to serve and protect the city like their moto the police have. Im going to do anything I can as a person to work hard for the police force and just do excellent to the point I can make everyone proud of me oocly and icly aswell. I am here to make everything really good even tho everything is still really good in the police force.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a lot of knowledge on the police work. You should never go patrol by yourself or do anything that invovles multiple people by yourself. You can just get attacked/killed if you're not careful. If you get a call about a fight you should always try and wait for other officers to come assist you or if none are available ask the person to take pictures/videos and send them to the kpd. You can also have the person describe the attackers/victim and they can go help as soon as they can. I know that cadets can't leave the kpd nor patrol without a partner I believe. You should always patrol in a group of 3 or more just to be safe. If someone comes into the station with a mask ask them to face the wall and pat them down. If the masked person comes in with other people don't go out into the lobby without another officer with you or try and shoot your taser in the air to make them leave the station. If you know that there's people out to kill you try and stay calm or be in the station with other officers so the people can't get to you nor kill your character. If their is a person with a weapon and they are out of control and charge you with that weapon you might have to shoot them to disable/ or kill if they are putting your life in danger. All officers have a taser, hand cuffs, and glock. The Glock comes out for very dangerous situations I believe and only should be used if the situation is out of control or they are on a manhunt to find a very dangerous person.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP because if there's no officers the crime rate will go up very high and there will be a lot of criminals having free roam to hurt/harm anyone they see in their path. Officers are meant to protect and serve the community and help people when needed. If someone is getting hurt police officers are meant to be there and stop the people from hurting the person. If its a dangerous situation they will bring out their pistol and shoot to disable the subject and if that doesn't work and the subject comes at the officers with their weapons they will have to shoot them in that situation as their life is in danger from the person with a weapon. They are so important to SchoolRP because without them it wouldn't be fun either oocly. Since there is no one to stop criminals from doing bad things. So having KPD is the main reason SchoolRP players are safe icly.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I understand I can be demoted at anytime.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I understand I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the police officer role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I understand that I will get punished if I don't attend.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand to not take things oocly that are ic harassment when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
My name is Moon Shinzu, people always say my name is unique and I am chill and humble towards everyone not just fellow co workers but all the civilians and I go by to not treat anyone different by any means. What makes me unique is my choice of how I go by things and do my work I need to do. If I'm accepted into KPD I will work very hard and study all the time to be a police officer. She is about 5'3 or 5'4 and 117 pounds. She just loves her family and co workers and even the criminals she puts in jail. She has a big heart towards everyone and would be devastated if she doesn't get to see her family/friends.

What they're like on and off the job?
Moon is just loving and humble off and on the job. Even if she is off the job she still loves to protect people and make sure they don't get hurt. On the job of being a police officer she is very focused and pays close attention to what ever orders the commissioner gives her to do she will do it no matter the risk. She is willing to risk her life for others in a life or death situation to make sure the people who has their life at risk isn't going to get seriously injured or possibly die. She is willing to die for her community and make herself and others proud. She likes to relax sometimes outside or I hang out with her friends/family. She goes to the Library to checkout books to read about being a police officer.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Moon will be calm and collective to her co workers. She will be polite and respectful to her co worker's. She is always going to travel in a pack when going to a call with her co workers. Moon's plan for the future is to become a higher rank in the police force and maybe one day have her dream come true on being a detective. She has been planning to become a police officer ever since she was little and now her applying and hopefully getting accepted is going to be all she ever wanted.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Moon was born in a small town in Korea where she's dreamt of being a police officer in Japan for so long. Her parents never wanted her to become a police officer because they wanted her to become a criminal like them. Moon soon ran away and saved up all her money to get a ticket to Karakura in Japan. Her parents didn't notice she was missing for a whole month because they were rarely home. The one day they noticed she was missing, they decided to call and find out where she went. She told her parents she ran away to somewhere else and hung up. Moon's family was really mad and gave up on her. Moon then started going to school at the age of 13 with the help of her friends who told her about Karakura Highschool. Ever since she moved to Japan she studied to become a police officer. She spent 10 hours every day just studying what they do and how they work. Moon has been studying for about 5 years now on how to be a police officer. She is now applying to be in the police force and she is very excited because she believes in herself and wants to make her friends proud of her. She has a good education and is a really good person, her parents soon flew to Karakura to take her back and she denied them and said she's staying here. Her parents were in so much disgust to kicked her to the ground and left. This made Moon even more determined to become a KPD officer. Her parents being rude/mean to her is giving her fuel to make the world a better place and stop the crime rate and gang business she's been seeing all the time. She is determined to make everyone proud if she gets accepted into the police force. She is going to prove herself to the world and her parents the she can do anything she wants to be. Ever since she's been studying those books about police she's been practicing everything. She spends so much money on books but its worth the money because this helps her become a police officer and do what's right with the community and help everyone. She is determined to do this and will spend 100% of her time focusing on being a kpd. She is really hoping she gets in to kpd so she can be a proud women and make her family proud and make her parents re think their decision about crime and stop doing what their doing.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Moon Shinzu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Moon
Preferred Name:
Moon
IC Phone number:
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status: