Tearliner
Fundraiser+
SUBJECT_725.png

[Subject_725]
[12/1/2020]

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Subject_725

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Indeed; Sub#5013.

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): Yes, I unfortunately have. :( |
I have 2 - 3 bans in total.

Bypassing a ban - [ACCEPTED] - 2 years ago (@sslatt) |
Lying to staff - [RESOLVED] - 1 year ago, I never lied to staff. (@Loooper) |
Assisting a banned player bypass - [RESOLVED] - 1 year ago, I never assisted someone to bypass. (@Im6)

If there is any ban I forgot of, please tell me. I once again want to apologize for the amount of bans I have, most of them are false; I hope these false bans do not affect my application, thank you for understanding!

Describe your activity on the server: Basically all day- I play every single day. [6 - 7 hours a day]

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course, and I totally agree to this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: The Private Tutor role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The job of a Private Tutor in my own are pretty simple; Private Tutors are there when there is a certain person struggling understanding something, or anything. That's not the only thing they do- they talk with 4 eyes with someone when a certain person is in need of assistance or anything like that. For example; assigning people's homework, correcting or checking if they are doing well and/or are following the rules and etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of experience, in fact- my DetailRP is pretty decent; I've been playing for 3 years or so on SchoolRP now, I think you could expect my DetailRP and my roleplaying experience being pretty decent.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[
!] ACCEPTED [!]
Ban Request | 1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request | 2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED

[!] DENIED [!]

Ban Request | 3 - DENIED
Police Application - DENIED
Staff Application | 1 - DENIED
Staff Application | 2 - DENIED

[!] PENDING [!]

Hospital Application - PENDING | Uncapitable (ALT Applied)

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SITUATIONS

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Extremely calm; I myself am not a very moody person or anything like that--I solve my things in a rather professional, and kind way. I avoid getting trouble with people and handle everything as professional as possible.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Extremely alertive; I would get in between the fight immediately- if multiple punches were thrown, they will either be send to detention, or to the Vice Principal. (Depends if the thing they did was extremely major or just major-minor-ish)

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how do your character react?: Extremely calm once again, I would of course correct my fellow employees and tell them that whatever their doing can get their job in risk, can get him or her fired. If they just failure to listen to me, and continue acting inappropriately-- I will go to the Vice Principal to talk about this strange, and dangerous act.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Very calm, and charming; I myself do not talk a lot, however- I am always there when someone is in need or if they need me. I'm that type of person who does not leave someone on read. I talk very professional with people and I am as kind as possible to others.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
[STUDENT SAYING BAD WORDS]
/me He'd turn to the student who would be cursing and yelling, staring at him for a certain amount of seconds before saying; "Hey, stop the cursing or I will have to send you to detention!" He'd say, looking at him for a little while before losing eye contact with the student--slowly turning back to the teacher who was giving their lesson.

[SEPERATING A FIGHT]

/me As he saw the two students fighting, Lucien would attempt to quickly get in between the fighting students, looking at them as they were cursing and arguing in a somewhat offensive way; "Both of you, calm down!" He'd say, still struggling to separate the students that would be fighting; "Both of you, stop it or I will have to send you to the Vice Principal!"

[HELPING UP SOMEONE THAT IS STRUGGLING WITH A CERTAIN THING]

/me As he saw the female struggling to carry the pile of papers, he would quickly intervene; "That's a big pile of papers, let me help you!" He'd say before slowly reaching both of his hands to the top of the pile, grabbing as much as he would with both of his hands- keeping the balance the same to avoid the pile of papers falling off. "Of course." He'd say after the female thanked him.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Lucien Maddox- Maddox, Lucien

Age (Minimum age is 25): 28

Title: Mr. Maddox [Mr.]
Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): English, Drama

Minors: History, Math

━─━────༺༻────━─━

BACKSTORY
Lucien Maddox, a very charming, and openness person that would be born in the year 1992; Lucas would be a very apart, and strange person in his younger years (5 - 10y). He was raised by two very abusive, and non-caring parents. He was born, originally in the United States. Spending 15 years in there before moving to Karakura City.

He would join the Karakura Highschool at the age of 16, spending time in there for basically the rest of his life. The abusive parents he would have would both be seperated from eachother due to personal, and private family related problems. His mom and himself moved to Karakura before joining it.

Lucien would be a extremely good student, which made him get accepted into the Karakura College part. Spending his time in there as an extremely good student-- after a couple of years, at the age of 22, Lucien would be focussing his subjects which would get him in accepted as a Private Tutor..-

After a couple of years, Lucien would have introduced himself to a lot of Private Tutors as he found their jobs amazing.

Lucien would have fully applied to become a Private Tutor- waiting for his response to either be denied, or accepted.

A few days has been passed by, Lucien would still be waiting patiently for his response to his application-- a few hours later, Lucien would get a response regarding his Tutor application; "Please come over to the KHS so we can discuss this further, your application looks good and we think that you would be very helpful as a Private Tutor. Hope to see you soon!"

The response would say.. Lucien would get excited, extremely excited, he would put his clothes on and immediately go to the KHS to talk with the staff team. After arriving there, Lucien would have a somewhat bad feeling about this- but would go inside anyways. As he arrived at the desk of the Janitor(s), Lucien would be redirected by them to the meeting room..

(OOC; if this either gets denied, or accepted, the backstory will be continued)

[
This is not the best backstory, I'm truly sorry for that- I am terrible in making backstorys]

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation in joining the KHS, is because I think that Private Tutors are doing an amazing job; the way they help people daily motivates me in doing the same. I love helping people and I am always there when someone is in need- I feel like this job would perfectly fit for me due to this being something I am very familiar, and experienced with.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I do not think I should be accepted over other applications as I am not better then anyone. However- I do think this job would fit perfectly with me due to my helping skills and my personality. I think that these two things are pretty much needed as a Private Tutor, and I feel like I have the things to become a Private Tutor and to get this wonderful job.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

EXTRA

I once again want to apologies for the terrible backstory I made, I am just extremely bad at making backstorys and yeah- I hope it didn't affect my application, thank you!

The amount of bans I received were false, most of them. I was false banned a few months ago for AvoidRP; the reason I did not mention this ban is due to this being extremely false. I made an appeal- not really an appeal but explaining how this ban was false and how this might've occured, yet it just got deleted for no reason. I did not create an appeal for this ban due to it ruining my reputation as a good, and helpful member of the SRP team and I just do not want people to lose trust on me for this false ban. I hope you understand, thank you!

Additional notes about your application: Thank you for reading my application, I hope you enjoyed it! <3

Do you have any questions?: Nope!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for an employee position at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

Notes:
- Good application, though unfortunately all Private Tutor spots are currently filled. I'm willing to give you a shot with an available role, please DM me on Discord so that we can discuss this further.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread