Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SUBPROPHECY's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by kjtrollman, Jun 20, 2019.

1. kjtrollman

kjtrollman United States Level 4

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Your In Game Name: YM9 | Used to be SUBPROPHECY

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.):
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]:
    @Im6 SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: Advertisement
    Why should you be unbanned?: I personally believe that I have changed after this event and I believe that I've bettered my past self. I love this server and I have ever since the first day I joined it and I enjoy it too much to leave it. I realize now that I should not have done it and it was a foolish act from me. I know I've been given several chances in the past and I kept ignoring each and every one of them but from now on I'm different. I have overcome my bad side and If I do get another chance to come back I will prove it to every staff member especially the one that banned me. I'm truly sorry for my past actions and wish to move on from this.
    Ban duration?: Permanent
    Time of Occurrence: 2019-04-26

Evidence of your innocence: N/A
    Any additional members involved: Internship

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. Im6

Im6 United Kingdom six Owner Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Im6
    DENIED

- You've had from what I've seen 7+ Official bans alongside even more warns and kicks.
    - I don't see in any way as to how it'd be beneficial for us to let you back into our community basing my judgement off of this, therefore I'll be denying your appeal.

I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do in the future. ~ Im6​

• Like Like x 1