wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
IGN:
wethecreature
DATE:
10/10/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I am suggesting a complete revision of the Animal Whitelist. I've seen a lot of things about bears, and one comment I saw was posted by Toto, suggesting that the Animal Whitelist was just removed all the way. While this would solve everybody's problems with the Animal Whitelist, I think that only some of it should be removed. Karakura is not a rural countryside, it is an urban metropolis with practically no nature. We have bears, dolphins, snails, ducks, foxes, and bees. All of them should be removed. Anybody who chooses to RP them quickly regrets it as hardly anybody else uses them and no humans interact with them. Also, SNAILS? Anyways, I believe we should only have Birds, Cats, Dogs, Rats, and Rabbits. Even rats and rabbits probably aren't needed, as anybody RPs sewer rats and pet rabbits except at least one person every once and a while. Pets such as Birds, Cats, and Dogs make sense and seem in place as they are common pets.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This would make the animal whitelist make more sense, because why do we need SNAILS? Also, why would I leave Birds, Cats, and Dogs? Well, I think it'd be awesome if we could have a shelter for lost animals, and no, I know that a pet shelter wouldn't include a SNAIL. We could also have the possibility of pets, (usually, as I've seen them, cats) being strays and being taken care of by some of the residents of the area where they reside in. We could also have groups of animals (most likely the same type), such as a mini gang of cats. In all, this would honestly just make the animal whitelist more practical and fun. Yes, you all know how fun it would behave a Gang of cats going to war and performing majors on a Verified Gang.

1665439135762.png

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+

It would be too tedious. If the animals above were removed, people who have chosen them would no longer be allowed to play them. Additionally, It also makes them have to DM staff members about changing them, which will obviously be many players.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
I do think that the animal whitelist needs some reworking, but I think the animals like foxes and ducks are fine. However, people getting bored of their chosen animal is a problem that needs to be fixed, I believe that people should be able to change their animal every month or so. It doesn't make sense to have to pay 15 more dollars just to switch from say.. a cat to a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread