[SUGGESTION] Bank Interest | 10/23/2021

Joseph M

Level 2
Pluffie
Pluffie
IGN: Pluffmoody

DATE: 10/23/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
My first suggestion is to add some sort of bank interest, whether its how much money is in said bank account, OR have a separate account that you put money in for a determined amount of time, and you earn interest for that amount of time, as long as the player is active during a majority of that time.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I personally believe that this would be a great thing to add to the server. There aren't many high-paying tasks on the server that aren't full-blown jobs/roles, and some people dont want to GangRP/Steal from people. If this gets added, It will allow people who actively play a chance to earn some sort of passive income other than the allowance. It would also give people more incentive to keep their money in the bank.

Open to feedback/suggestions in the comments though! :)

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

I like this idea, not only for the fact that it will provide more of a use for the bank but it will provide the players with a more realistic concept of money. People have no understanding of how the economy works in this game, and it makes it sorta hard to provide basic realism.

DOWNSIDE
Though I personally support this, I can say that it will probably not be accepted. It's been stated by the server owner multiple times that they are trying to drain the money in the economy as it's heavily inflated, this will only inflate it more.

Logically though, the economy on SRP is actually somewhat underdeveloped compared to Japan's economy. In actual Japan, the 10th richest person is worth around ¥499,699,200,000. We're nowhere near even ¥1,000,000,000 yen, our economy still has a lot of growing to do before it turns into an actual fully functioning economy. If an SRP player had ¥50,000,000, that's only about $500,000. Of course, that goes without saying SRP's economy is slightly different due to the most western player base, though I believe the server needs to focus more on a realistic Japanese economy. This isn't related to the suggestion, though I've already been writing my own suggestion to fix the SRP economy without having to make people buy things.​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
-
This will only contribute to our economy problem; this was originally going to be added when the bank was first introduced, however it was never implemented

Users who are viewing this thread