Suggestion: Character Swap System

Lizalopod

Level 130
IGN:
GemiLightning
DATE:
9/27/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A Character swap system similar to souls on FRP! Being able to tab into a menu to allow you to swap between characters, and being able to have different roles on each (One could be a teacher, one could be a student, etc)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Being able to swap characters on one account would enable people with only one account to be able to use several characters at once, especially ones with different roles. Similarly to FRP, you could also add additional slots every rank you go up! (Common gets 2, F/F+ gets 3, RK/RK+ gets 4, etc etc)

It shouldnt be too hard to code, (there is already a working version on frp anyways)​

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
1+
I have 7 OC's on one account Yes I know a lot but its always so annoying to switch onto everyone by leaving the game rejoining putting in the name and desc etc

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
As much as I am a +1 on this,

This was suggested before and got denied. I'm not sure if it'll be accepted this time but I hope it's considered.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1
FantasyRP handles this just fine, in fact, it switches to whatever skin you save as that soul whenever you switch to it. This would be very useful for SRP, and can't be that hard to implement knowing that the plugin can just be modified from the FantasyRP server. This is a roleplay server, plugins like this should be placed at the highest importance making the game more easily accessible to players. There is no reason a player should have to buy another Minecraft account just to have another role on server.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
NEUTRAL
I have tried something like this in a private server with the little knowledge I have of coding in Skript, but it was kind of messy to work with, not to mention that the outcome of what I did was completely far from what I had thought in the beginning. Coding something like this would be quite hard, in my opinion, not to mention that issues would come up when having to deal with different characters on the same account, including AvoidRP, Inventory Sortings, etc. Though I'm not gonna deny that it is possible, I'd say it is something that would take a while to make and polish, not to mention that we still have some other priorities

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
massive +1
I feel that, despite the possible struggle implementing, this may be immensely crucial and valuable to SRP's community. Seeing the number of people I am around on SRP, almost everyone I know has an alternate character aside from a main one or is being played in coordination. This suggestion is incredibly beneficial to the community and a possible massive increase in story and value in each and every account with the fluctuation in storylines and fascinating characters to interact with. I'm aware of a few people that have quite literally bought accounts to play alternating characters, which is rather disheartening to realize that someone has to spend $30 [at least, where I reside] to play a different character accurately to a storyline within SRP. FRP has almost exactly the same concept within its community with its SOULS plugin, which I believe is incredibly valuable, with little to no issues that I have properly witnessed.
Despite the potential of struggle with this addition, I think that the pros FAR outweigh the cons, and may improve the community by far.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+111111111111111111111

ADD IN THE EXACT FRP SOUL PLUGIN, WITH AUTO-AGING FOR ADULTS

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

This is a great idea in theory, however with our current groups system & due to the fact we aren't a whitelisted server, this isn't possible.​

Users who are viewing this thread