imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
IGN: Ordinqry | daredussy
DATE: July 26, 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I want to suggest for the detention room to provide more tasks. For about a year now (how long for I, myself, its been without variation in the detention tasks), the tasks have stayed the same. An apology task, a math quiz, and a story making task. I'm suggestion for more tasks to be made. Definitely not too many, no. Maybe two or three would be more than enough. I've joined council twice and during both times, the tasks have remained the same. It's always those three.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
More tasks means there's less for the students to be able to complain about, (there's a lot of complaining), and it starts to get annoying OOCly. More tasks means there's new things for faculty and student council to be able to explore. As some may realize, some things should be changed just to change it, not because it's to get better. Yes, it means a new set of grading/checking for the people handling detention but it also benefits in a way by bringing some change into the detention room.

This isn't much of a long suggestion, it's just a suggestion to add more tasks to the detention room, to put it in simpler terms.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I honestly don’t see why not. They shouldn’t be difficult to make and it’ll add a bit more variety to detention imo

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
+1!! Maybe even have some detention tasks outside the detention room like cleaning (sort of like how kpd has community service cleaning)

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
+1: Reminds me of the good ol' "clean the council room" punishment.
i like these ideas rather than the tasks because they teach people to do stuff and detailrp rather than just answering a bunch of questions or copy pasting answers

i know detention isnt supposed to be fun.. but it’d be cooler to rp this out than answer math questions smh

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+0.5
Crazy how the same people who are saying why not now usually call blasphemy when something like this is usually suggested.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
+1
I want TEN of that!
Or we can even let the person hosting Detention decide what to do with the punished student.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
As a member of SLT myself i say
+1

finally, we can play roulette with the task

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
The Senior Leadership Team will work on creating more tasks for players in detention.

Users who are viewing this thread