mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Suggestion] Trash Pickup/Recycle Job

Would you think this would be a realistic addition to the RP?

• Total voters
IGN:
XioanAskari

DATE:

06/23/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
(This is mainly for players unemployed/young)

So the main problem about making Yen is either not being able to
find someone wanting to hire you or being to young to even
get a job.

My suggestion is a job where you collect trash around the town that randomly spawns around the
town, the player could pick it up then have to bring it to a near by trashcan to dump it off, or maybee they would have to bring the trash to a recycling centre and dump it off into the correct type of trash.

I would thing that this would pay ¥10 per piece of trash recycled, possibly have a quota of trash that needs recycled that will resort in a bonus payment (of course this would havhe to be limited to a specific amount per day so you cant make too much money)

Overall this would allow for new players/unemployed as way to make money until they are
able to apply for a proper job.

alli

Level 20
i believe this could be an interesting idea. it could be a good way to keep players who want to just do stuff occupied, and while ¥10 isn't much income (perhaps it could be raised into the hundreds) it's still a reward, but the mechanics of how this would work does bother me. i'm not exactly sure how there will be trash spawning randomly if even possible (there could be a plugin of course, granted i don't know much about developing plugins but i'm unsure if it would bring more lag and if it would be even worth it), and littering isn't exactly common in japan from what i've heard of, and trash can't just magically appear out of nowhere.

interesting concept, but unless the staff see no problem with implementing this, i'm not exactly sure it will happen. once again, i do like this idea.

XioanAskari

Level 0
True, and am mainly thinking the trash cans already around the map in places as where you dump the trash, unless the recycle idea happens

alli

Level 20
True, and am mainly thinking the trash cans already around the map in places as where you dump the trash, unless the recycle idea happens
but the issue would still be the mechanics. again, a plugin could be created for this idea but i'm not sure how it could even work without creating much lag. frankly it would be much easier to roleplay you picking up the trash and dumping it in a trash can.

alli

Level 20
True, im sure there is a way they could do it. def hope there is a way as it sucks as a new player being poor.
i do understand the struggle of being a new player when it comes to money, however, you all have an allowance you receive every 30 minutes oocly, and once you first log onto the server as a new player you receive ¥10,000. if you're curious about how much each rank earns for allowance then i will post what was stated in a previous discord announcement.

COLLEGE - ¥1,250 per hour
GRADE 12 - ¥1,000 per hour
GRADE 11 - ¥900 per hour
GRADE 10 - ¥750 per hour
GRADE 9 - ¥600 per hour
GRADE 8 - ¥500 per hour
GRADE 7 - ¥2,000 per hour

Users who are viewing this thread