Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
IGN: WelshMidgetRP
DATE: Saturday 2 July 2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: having a child role (hear me out okay)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Right so my idea of having a child role is similar to the Animal whitelist. Basically when you come onto the store you can purchase child whitelist. What it means by that is your the ages under grade-7 and up. To make it realistic we could use a model similar to the baby model so you would look a similar size to a child. This would mean that when you have families, you can have highschool children, but also pre-school children too, meaning it would be a little more accurate. I also think it would be a good idea as with the younger ages of this role (say 1-5) the words they type into chat are a little muddled up, as if a child was speaking them. And if we wanted to take it a step further, we could have an area in the school or in another location dedicated to say a kindergarten stage school for people with this role. I actually would enjoy this role, as it would be fun to play as a much younger child than the grade-7 age.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
This would likely get very weird with the current communities on schoolRP, people wouldn’t roleplay with it properly and using character models players would complain about skin customisation.

it’s a nice idea on paper, bad when put into play.

ThatDealer

Level 46
+1
I like the idea of it, although I agree with Customable on the player models part, just dont use player models at all for it. I also think that being to have to pay for the role, and only the is a bit pay to win.

In my opinion it should probably be a featured role that anyone can get if you get a rank. Literally any rank.

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1
I like the idea of it, although I agree with Customable on the player models part, just dont use player models at all for it. I also think that being to have to pay for the role, and only the is a bit pay to win.

In my opinion it should probably be a featured role that anyone can get if you get a rank. Literally any rank.
I was just thinking of it like that due to the fact with grading up. If we all had started as a child role people would most probably complain because A. It would mess up grading up system, and B. It would take longer to grade up. However if it was an age set thing and you start as grade-7 when you join and you can then pick to be a child that would probably work aswell. And with the models I understand it was just a suggestion due to height and such

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
+1 Okay this is actually an cool idea. There could also be primary school and/or a kindergarden added with that, also giving more jobs on SRP as a primary school teacher or a kindergarden teacher.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

This suggestion has been denied at least 4 times in the past, and I've given a reason as to why each and every time. I don't feel like typing it out rn, so just -1.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- We won't be allowing player's to have In-Character ages below 13 on SchoolRP, nor will we consider doing so in future.​

Users who are viewing this thread