LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
IGN: Arocatula
DATE: 5/1/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a windchill to SRP, maybe just show up near the temp or using a command
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I mean, it adds more realism to the game, right? Adding this would show the windchill and what it feels like outside. I mean, it's not that useful, but I think it would be cool to have that and there's basically no other explanation.
If you want me to elaborate or add extra detail, please let me know :)

chelonii

Level 3
cheloni
cheloni
Rich
+1
I usually like to add a lot of realism to my roleplay experience. Although I know what the temperature is, it's hard for me to really capture in my head what it'd be like if there were wind. Wind happens a lot IRL, and I typically include the climate in my RP experience.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1 - Maybe moving the weather previews over to the phone aswell? I don't know im too lazy to make an actual suggestion :)

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
What is a windchill-
A windchill is basically how the wind affects the temperature and how it feels outside- as far as I'm concerned... I don't know if it's wind or how it just feels outside, but I think it's wind.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Weather isn't a significant enough feature on SRP and most people don't take it into account during roleplay, even going as far as ignoring actually influential weather like rain; unless the server does something to remedy this, then your suggestion is pointless as people will continue to not care about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see weather being something with actual influence ICly instead of just an optional "if you REALLY want to" thing, but wind chill is too insignificant of a thing to actually be added as a feature.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
What is a windchill-
Windchill is the loss in temperature with the addition of wind, so like, uhh if its 30 degress F outside and the windchill is 21 degress F then its gonna feel like 21 because of the wind

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- We'll include this feature in the weather app once it has been released.​

Users who are viewing this thread