Ayouub

Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
IGN: VodkaRP
DATE: 9/8/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
1. Add a verification system to the apartment extending sign because I lost now 200k because of extending the apartment for no reason. This is something important you need to do.
2. Remove the CTTV cameras from the apartment blocks so we can do crimes in the apartments.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Hey Ayouuub,

I agree with the first suggestion, but I kind of disagree with the second one:

Adding a verification system when extending your apartment is a very, very good idea, I give you right in that. So this is the one suggestion I agree with.

The second suggestion is the one I disagree with;

Removing cameras from apartment blocks is just too OP. They didn’t make a announcement saying that they added more cameras just in spawn or something, they made the announcement cause it would be easier for cops to catch GangRPers.

In real life, a lot of apartment blocks have camera’s as well, so I honestly disagree with your second suggestion.

DISCORD - Subject#4191
IGN - Subject_725

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
I fully agree with the first suggestion. I've seen many friends of mine lose money to the signs because they thought it was glitching (which made them click on the sign multiple times and spend more money than they wished). It would be smart to add a plugin to verify the action, or maybe add a command in the /apartment kinda style to extend the rent, just like /apartment disown was added instead.

For the second suggestion though, I'll have to agree with the statement @ImRaicyy made instead of yours.
CopRP and GangRP have been a little more balanced lately, yes, but removing cameras from areas that are usually considered safer than other places in Karakura (due to the cop patrols and cameras, and just your very own home really) would play on the GangRPers' favor a little too much... Players who don't like to get themselves involved in any dangerous IC situations would not have a great time either. I am not implying to be on the CopRP side, but stating that removing cameras in apartments would make GangRP way too easy, and would also ruin the fun that comes from it. So like Raicy said: OP.
(Plus, the cameras aren't actually used as much...)

Still, props to you for the first suggestion. I hope it happens- wouldn't like to lose money again, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread