Level 36
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

IGN:
Birti
DATE:
8th September 2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Well as a faction leader, one of my main responsibilities is making sure that all my workers have access to the doors that they need to be able to actually work as their role. This can sometimes be proven difficult due to the fact that me and other workers have different timezones. Therefore, most times we log on at different periods of times. This suggestion is basically saying that the door permissions plugin that we already have should be edited in order to make it so that we can add people even if they are offline. That way, I would be able to add all of my worker's door permissions easily and they would be out of the way and dealt with.

You can already delete people without them needing to be online so why not add people as well? If this is not possible then I apologise for wasting your time - thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion.

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

zxxo

Level 108
Agreed; this is a convenient and advantageuous suggestion that will allow the process of giving permissions to doors in a more enhanced, fast and significant way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread