Level 36
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

IGN:
Birti
DATE:
8th September 2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So as you already know, apartments are very hard to get in Karakura. A lot of people struggle to get them and I put it down to alternate accounts. I believe only one account that you own should be able to own an apartment. I think this because of the fact that if less alternate accounts owned apartments then more players that do not own an apartment on any account could get the chance to own one. I just think that this way, it is more fair for everyone on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Good point, though if the housing update is released, as well as up to expectations, then won't most players use that?

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
There's a little issue though. Considering you create alt accounts to buy several apartments, you would have to use one's IP to prevent it from happening- but what if the involved people have siblings, and those alternate accounts are used by them? Only one of them would have access to an apartment and it would be pretty unfair to the other, as well as it would create inconvenience for the different characters.

Berttieee

Level 36
There's a little issue though. Considering you create alt accounts to buy several apartments, you would have to use one's IP to prevent it from happening- but what if the involved people have siblings, and those alternate accounts are used by them? Only one of them would have access to an apartment and it would be pretty unfair to the other, as well as it would create inconvenience for the different characters.
Not saying the plugin needs to be updated, just saying if anyone is caught with an alternate account with an apartment (if their main already has one for example) then they get punished by a staff member.

Zinetchi

Level 2
Not saying the plugin needs to be updated, just saying if anyone is caught with an alternate account with an apartment (if their main already has one for example) then they get punished by a staff member.
Is having two accounts with two apartments Not allowed?

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- This isn't possible to moderate efficiently, without causing in the long run a few hours of extra work a week maintaining this, the apartments, the contents, etc.

- Housing when released, despite it's ridiculous delays will be a solution to this problem regardless.​

Users who are viewing this thread