Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
IGN: wwish
DATE: 7:34(BST) Tuesday, 2020,
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Having the server focused on the school part has been a main objective during this year, as many would agree to it. Following this, schoolrp itself, isn't that developed. Majority of the time, it'd just be students running up and down the bleachers, basically bored, without nothing to do or talk about. What could prevent this?DramaRP, DramaRP, or rather just gossip has something SRP has thrived on during the beginning of 2020, or rather later in during July. There had always been something to talk about, the new football team, the riot on the cheerleaders, and the feud.

It was perhaps, golden months when it comes to only focusing on the school aspect of SchoolRP. It died over some though, especially when the main antagonists or those who were brave enough to decide to be antagonists either quit, or just don't have that spark anymore. Gossip, and everything that makes the school aspect of SchoolRP has gone drastically low, regarding on how you can't even have gossip time with the girls or check touko with hopes to see something new.

It's gone stale, in all honesty. If we are planning on going more to the School part in SchoolRp, I firmly believe there should be a head start given to the players on something to talk on. The creativity of the players on SchoolRP to make something fun to talk about it admirable however the players can't, and shouldn't be relied on making the hot topics 24/7. There should be a topic, given by staff members or the Event Team, like something around " Y/N has threatened to burn down the school" "The Bobcats actually was hiding a murderer on their football team." "The Spartans grafittied the Bobcat's Hangouts in attempt to start a newfound fued.". I'm not exactly the most creative when it comes to generating something to talk about, but I do believe there are extremely creative people on the staff and event team who should create Gossip Topics for the players to expand and develop on.

This was perhaps a rather long read, and you may have lost the main points so I will list them here.

• Staff /E.T should be able to create 'Gossip Topics' that can be generated through out the playerbase
  • Sites such as Touko should be spread out and talked about more, even more webs should be made.
  • There shouldn't be restrictions on the players when they feel the need to stir something, nor should anything a player does ICly be taken OOCly where they are labeled toxic.
  • If you plan on going more towards SchoolRP, I deeply suggest you give something to role play about apart from attending classes.
NOTE: No, not everything should be planned out, however a starting block is needed.

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
These type of things are community/player based.
Sadly this sort of thing is in fact widely player influenced, but the feedback section can be aimed at the staff team or the community. A lot of people check the feedback section, so it's always a nice place to post ideas like this.

edit bc i dont feel like double posting:
Given that we /are/ the players, we can influence this ourselves. Initiating roleplay with other people is a fantastic idea, as well as using Touko to your advantage. ie: interacting w/ what gossip we DO have.

suneater

Level 90
As people said, this entire thing is player-based. If nobody makes an antagonist-seeming character, there won't be one. Gossip wouldn't work all too much either unless the players decided to talk about it, because if they don't it ends right after it was made. If they wanted to have a good start for this type of stuff, starting gossip wouldn't be a start at all. It all just relies on what sort of character people decide to make.

if you saw the bolded letters, it was just fucking around , nothing serious.

Last edited:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: wwish
DATE: 7:34(BST) Tuesday, 2020,
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Having the server focused on the school part has been a main objective during this year, as many would agree to it. Following this, schoolrp itself, isn't that developed. Majority of the time, it'd just be students running up and down the bleachers, basically bored, without nothing to do or talk about. What could prevent this?DramaRP, DramaRP, or rather just gossip has something SRP has thrived on during the beginning of 2020, or rather later in during July. There had always been something to talk about, the new football team, the riot on the cheerleaders, and the feud.

It was perhaps, golden months when it comes to only focusing on the school aspect of SchoolRP. It died over some though, especially when the main antagonists or those who were brave enough to decide to be antagonists either quit, or just don't have that spark anymore. Gossip, and everything that makes the school aspect of SchoolRP has gone drastically low, regarding on how you can't even have gossip time with the girls or check touko with hopes to see something new.

It's gone stale, in all honesty. If we are planning on going more to the School part in SchoolRp, I firmly believe there should be a head start given to the players on something to talk on. The creativity of the players on SchoolRP to make something fun to talk about it admirable however the players can't, and shouldn't be relied on making the hot topics 24/7. There should be a topic, given by staff members or the Event Team, like something around " Y/N has threatened to burn down the school" "The Bobcats actually was hiding a murderer on their football team." "The Spartans grafittied the Bobcat's Hangouts in attempt to start a newfound fued.". I'm not exactly the most creative when it comes to generating something to talk about, but I do believe there are extremely creative people on the staff and event team who should create Gossip Topics for the players to expand and develop on.

This was perhaps a rather long read, and you may have lost the main points so I will list them here.

• Staff /E.T should be able to create 'Gossip Topics' that can be generated through out the playerbase
  • Sites such as Touko should be spread out and talked about more, even more webs should be made.
  • There shouldn't be restrictions on the players when they feel the need to stir something, nor should anything a player does ICly be taken OOCly where they are labeled toxic.
  • If you plan on going more towards SchoolRP, I deeply suggest you give something to role play about apart from attending classes.
NOTE: No, not everything should be planned out, however a starting block is needed.
I would really like this idea to be implemented but, I don't think the majority of the player base would play along with this idea as it is essentially motivated by interesting player-interaction, which as you mentioned, was suffering, it would just end up being another near-useless or underutilised feature that the majority of the server just skips over (similar to the news faction.)

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- This was already stated in one of your previous feedbacks & has already been approved, both the lore team & staff team now have already been tasked with their own assignments, the staff team's story line going public in the near future as Halloween approaches.​

Users who are viewing this thread