maeie

Level 10
maeie
maeie
Fundraiser+
IGN: eemiia

DATE: 9/18/9

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I suggest adding a system where you are able to see any apartments that are available at that moment or apartments that are soon to be available in the next few days. This would make it much easier for those who are looking for an apartment or are currently without one, having a quicker method to attempt to get an apartment.

Another thing that I suggest are more apartment complexes, seeing that it is quite hard to find an apartment that is claimable. Although, yes, there are already many apartment buildings, there still doesn’t seem to be enough for the growing server. Even though you can see many apartments that are owned but not used, there are still other people that may need an apartment, meaning it would be better having a greater amount than a lower amount to suffice the players on the server, especially those who run out of inventory space, etc.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: eemiia

DATE: 9/18/9

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I suggest adding a system where you are able to see any apartments that are available at that moment or apartments that are soon to be available in the next few days. This would make it much easier for those who are looking for an apartment or are currently without one, having a quicker method to attempt to get an apartment.

Another thing that I suggest are more apartment complexes, seeing that it is quite hard to find an apartment that is claimable. Although, yes, there are already many apartment buildings, there still doesn’t seem to be enough for the growing server. Even though you can see many apartments that are owned but not used, there are still other people that may need an apartment, meaning it would be better having a greater amount than a lower amount to suffice the players on the server, especially those who run out of inventory space, etc.
+1 Long overdue feature

S.E

Level 35
yet I see the use for this but it would make getting apartments a lot harder as many people would be out to get them

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
Although this might create a sort of 'rush' for any listed apartments, I fully agree.

I also think that is an awesome idea. There are tons of houses around the map that aren't even used, so why not replace them with the apartment complexes like the newest one was added?

qbigail

Level 77
This is an idea I have been pondering on myself for a long time. We are so lucky to have such a vast map where there are lots of fun little features and plenty of space to explore. However, the map is a little outdated and I think they could use the space more effectively. By replacing more of the houses with the newly added apartment complexes would be a pretty good idea to solve this problem. It would also make it more realistic, as Karakura is a big city where lots of students all of the world come to study. In cities, the majority of housing is apartments. As well as that factor, it would make it more realistic. This is because an 18-year-old or a 20-year-old isn’t realistically going to have the funds to purchase a house on their own. I wish you luck with this idea and fully support it.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Whilst an exact ETA cannot be given for when this will be implemented, it's definitely a feature we'll be putting onto our to-do-list.​

Users who are viewing this thread