Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
IGN: wwish
DATE: 10/22/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The making of official urban legends associated with Karakura. Why? Urban legends are common in Japan, considering the fact that people find Karakura so cursed, some popular urban legends regarding it should be common. There could be found urban legends of it made in rather olden days, in which could be posted on the forums in ropelay documents with an [OFFICIAL] tag right before it. This would help benefit roleplay especially for ones who's characters seem to be fund of stuff regarding that, adding to the fact it'd make karakura seem more real with more background adding to it. If the new map is coming soon, this could be for the new map, as to make a starter of urban legends for it. It'd be something rather interesting to input in day to day roleplay.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

Pointless, if it matters so much to you then just make your own. Suggestions should add something of relevance.

Kooghe

Level 5
Kooghe
Kooghe
Rich

The making of official urban legends associated with Karakura. Why? Urban legends are common in Japan, considering the fact that people find Karakura so cursed, some popular urban legends regarding it should be common. There could be found urban legends of it made in rather olden days, in which could be posted on the forums in ropelay documents with an [OFFICIAL] tag right before it. This would help benefit roleplay especially for ones who's characters seem to be fund of stuff regarding that, adding to the fact it'd make karakura seem more real with more background adding to it. If the new map is coming soon, this could be for the new map, as to make a starter of urban legends for it. It'd be something rather interesting to input in day to day roleplay.
+1
I think it’ll be a great little addition to make and more interesting , it’ll bring another aspect to the role play part of the server!

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich

This suggestion isn’t bad but as Toroto_Sam said above, it’s kind of an only you thing. Judging by your previous posts and stories in the General Thread, you really fancy this type of stuff so how about you start writing books about urban legends and maybe donate them to the library for people to read? I mean the library needs books so this is your golden opportunity. People would visit the library, buy the books, enjoy them and you’d get fame off of it for being a great book author. A win in everyone’s book.

Last edited:

NukaRndz

Level 53

I actually really like this idea +1, I feel as if it could add some depth, and could add something to the idea of building lore. Although in my opinion we should wait for the next map before implementing something like this so that it could go along with any new lore that the lore-team decides to write, if any.

Users who are viewing this thread