players online

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuzr

Level 3
IGN: xuzr
DATE: 7/18/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The ability to toggle the acrobatics jump boost with a command such as /acrotoggle or /at
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It'd benefit the server by allowing players to jump one block instead of three, it'd also make it more realistic as nobody jumps that high while rushing down the sidewalk.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
upload_2021-7-18_18-23-31.png
upload_2021-7-18_18-25-3.png

_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
+1

Personally, I agree with this, it would be more accurate when roleplaying when not having very high speed constantly.

imgayforwomen

Level 108
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1
I was told this wasn't possible but if it is, I would really like to use it. Jumping over 2 blocks almost constantly is honestly annoying. If you accidentally hit the space button during a roleplay, it'll just make it even more awkward than it already is.

Gunna!

Level 99
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
+1
I was told this wasn't possible but if it is, I would really like to use it. Jumping over 2 blocks almost constantly is honestly annoying. If you accidentally hit the space button during a roleplay, it'll just make it even more awkward than it already is.
bro imagine being a fight hittting space bar lagging out then get kicked for flying this happend to me too many times

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
PENDING
-----------------------------------
  • We will look and see if this feature can be implemented on the current plugin.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
-------------------------------

• After reading through this feedback we decided to accept it and implement the feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread