mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SUGGESTION

Leoniide

Level 14
IGN: hydrospheres
DATE: 7/19/21
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: In the server store, I think it would be a cool option for a player to purchase a coupon code for x amount of money that can be used later on by another player of the buyers choosing.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Players can give their friend a gift man.

Last edited:

Rebel

Level 53
-1/+1

I feel neutral about this one, I feel one hand it would be a good thing to have for donations on the server but at the same time it also costs money to keep a server up and running and if they are not getting enough donations they may run into some issues at paying the monthly fee to keep it going.

Last edited:

Leoniide

Level 14
-1/+1

I feel neutral about this one, I feel one hand it would be a good idea because it would help if a player can't afford it, but on the down side the person running the shops would not get enough money and if EVERYONE used a coupon the person running the shop may not be able afford to buy more products which is needed while running a shop, so its safe to say its very neutral.
I ment for donations, not IC shops. That's my fault though, I'll clarify it in the post.

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You can already purchase items on the store for other players, just use their IGN instead of your own. I don't see much point in the ability to redeem rewards that you've bought at a later point in time either, because why wouldn't you want the perks immediately?

qbigail

Level 77
SHAWTY! Use someone else's IGN so you can buy it. For example, if I wanted to let Eden DogRP for her birthday, I'd go on the website and type in Pinkyqaz instead of qbigail.

It works, trust me! Someone bought me a rank last year. <3

Leoniide

Level 14
SHAWTY! Use someone else's IGN so you can buy it. For example, if I wanted to let Eden DogRP for her birthday, I'd go on the website and type in Pinkyqaz instead of qbigail.

It works, trust me! Someone bought me a rank last year. <3
kinda forgot that you could do that. lmao

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------

• After reviewing this application with the staff team we decided to deny this.

Users who are viewing this thread