SunBunnyAlpha
--------------------------------------------
What is your timezone?:

MST
Please provide your Discord tag:

sunnybunny122
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
SunBunnyAlpha's Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Describe your activity on the server:

I am on almost everyday about 2-5 hours depending on the day,
---------------------------------------------
List your accounts and roles on this server:

SunBunnyAlpha - College
SunBunny_Alt
----------------------------------------------
Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am very aware that inactivity can result in removal, I'll try my best to be as active as I can though in real life situations do occur.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For this, I'll try to answer it to my best capability. The School Council is a body of students who help the students have the best experience possible. There is a lot of different jobs within the Council and they perform different tasks depending on what higher-ups told them, some of those tasks may include but are not limited to, helping with detention (handing out work, keeping everything running smoothly, preventing any conflicts to happen within detention. They will also stop conflict throughout the school during school hours, giving warnings, or simply handing out detention slips to anyone who isn't following the conduct of school.

The Student Council also has a big part in school events. Most of the time they are not the ones planning event but rather helping how they were told. They ensure everything runs smoothly and no conflicts arise from the events. Depending on the event they could be running stands, overviewing how everything is going and what the students are doing, or doing other jobs assigned to them accordingly. They also ensure all the students are having a nice time at school, they may check up on students if they're acting strange, or talking to larger groups of people to see their experience, if they see anyone acting off they may report to an employee about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I am honestly motivated to join the council because I have always had an interest in helping out and I've wanted to have a character with a role that could help many people, I want to have the experience of being part of a community of people who help out the school. I also have heard that from being in the Council you can meet a lot of nice people and meet close friends along the way. I want to try it out and I'll strive to do my best work!
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I am aware I will have to use my creativity and teamwork, I'll try my best on that.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

1. President
2. Vice-President
3. Secretary
4. Treasurer
5. Normal Council Member

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I feel like another role that would be beneficial to the Council would
be an Event Manager/Coordinator

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

It would depend on if the situation was big or small

If the situation was small, and the student only caused a little disturbance I would go up to them and try to talk to them about it, I would try not to gain attention and try not to let the situation escalate further than it already has, if it got bad enough, I would ask the student to follow me and talk to an employee about it.

If the situation was a big thing, and the student caused a big disturbance to a lot of people or the entire event I would walk up to them and tell them to follow me, I would bring them away from the assembly and let it continue as if nothing had happened, I would talk to the student personally and tell them that their behavior was not acceptable, depending on the disturbance I might give them a detention slip and if it got too far I would tell a school employee.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would assess the situation and tell an employee about it, I would try to describe the person to my best capabilities and tell the employee the direction they went, I would hope they would use CCTV to try to track them down and remove the mask, I would leave it to the employee after that since I could not do much after, if needed I would give the student detention if the employee hadn't already, and make sure the situation didn't escalate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

As a member of the Student Council, I would try my greatest to help out the teacher the best that I could, of course I would not deal with the situation on my own and do what the teacher told me to do. If I had been present during the situation I would offer what I think we should do but let the teacher do what they think is best in the situation, I would try my best to assist the teacher in what they are doing and help out where I can. If I believe the teacher is wrong, I would wait until everything had been dealt with and then tell the teacher what I thought they were doing wrong, hoping to change their mind about the situation at hand. If that did not work I would attempt to talk to a higher up about what the teacher was doing.

If I was not present at the situation I would help out where I could and do what I was told but no more than that, I would follow the instructions that were said to me and do no more than that.
A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

First of all, I would figure out what they were trying to protest about, if it was against the rules of the school or against the law I would instantly not allow it, depending on the situation it would vary according to what they want to protest about and if it was safe to proceed.

If I accepted to the protest, I would be present the entire time and tell the other staff what was going on, making sure it didn't get out of hand in any way, I would make sure no one got injured in the process and that it didn't get so out of hand. If it started to I would attempt to talk to everyone partaking in the protest and if they continued to cause a ruckus, I would end it, and of course tell the staff so they could help me out. If the protest was for something like taxes, I would participate but make sure it didn't go too far.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

If a teacher or receptionist informed me that I was doing something contrary to my training from higher-ups, I would respond with kindness and gratitude. First, I would carefully listen to their feedback and acknowledge their concerns. Then, I would take immediate steps to correct my actions, aligning them with the proper procedures and guidelines. I would express my appreciation to the teacher or receptionist for bringing this to my attention, as their feedback helps me improve to the expected standards. Throughout the process, I would maintain a positive and friendly attitude, ensuring a collaborative and harmonious environment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

An event that I feel like would be very fun would be a giant sleepover in the school gym!

It may seem strange, but I think it would be really fun. It would be a creative way for everyone to be connected and have a really fun experience with their community, they may even make some new friends! It'll be a very interesting event and everyone can participate if they wish, people could get to know each other better and it would be a good way to make new friends.

The school day would start out like any other school day, everyone would go to school in the morning and partake in all of the required classes throughout the day, they would also have lunch like normal and study time, but at the end of the day thats when the fun starts. everyone will have brought sleepover items (sleeping bag, toothbrush, pajamas, etc) and once the day is over everyone will head to the gym. In the gym they will put their sleeping bag and other items at a place they choose.

Once everyone is set up with their sleeping place they will be able to partake in fun activities, for example a big game of truth or dare. There would be tables with food and other fun activities. Everyone can go to sleep when they wish or go home if they don't want to stay the night but once it gets late enough the lights will be shut off, some ghost stories will be told and some snacks will be passed out. Once its late enough everyone will go to sleep or go home.

I think this event would be a very fun and interesting experience for many students and employees, and of course the School Council would keep an eye on everything and report if they saw anything out of the ordinary.

Personal Information
(in character)
Name:
Tsukuyomi I. Rei

--------------------------

-------------------------
------------------------
Phone number:
(030)-473-3284
------------------------
How would you describe your personality?:

I believe that I am a very sweet and caring person, I always look out for people around me and try to prevent fights or arguments from happening, many people have told me that I am a very good friend and I always put my friends and other people before myself. I strive to help people in need and try to be the best version of myself that I can be.
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I think there is a lot of things that separate me from other applicants, for starters I have an amazing personality and I'm willing to help out with anything (ANYTHING) where someone is needed. I am very good at leading, and I feel that people would listen to me if I talked. I am also a very hard worker, if I am giving a task I will not stop until that very task is complete, I will try my best to get it done before the due date and keep going till I reach my goals, I won't stop until I have completed whatever was given to me and report back to the higher ups.

People always tell me that I'm very good with people and a very confident and nice person, I hope I can shine that onto everyone at the school and help out anyone who is feeling low, I am very kind and sweet to anyone who needs it and I can always talk to someone who is feeling low, I am good at solving problems and I can think outside of the box easily. I know that if I get accepted I will do good for the Student Council and help everyone I can!

Why do you want this position?:

I want to be in this position because I feel I will be able to help the Student Council strive and be even more successful than they are (Not saying they aren't successful because they are and super amazing) And I feel I would be good at the job and keeping things in order. I've always been a leader type of person so I hope that if I can join I will be able to share that and use it to help out the school. I would be able to help out with events and maybe even think of events of my own.

What interests you the most about student council?:

The thing that catches my interest the most is the community of people who are the Student Council, I've always loved helping people out and being in a leadership type role. Seeing the Student Council do their job has inspired me to apply and if I do get accepted I'll try my very best to do just like they do and keep the school amazing like always. The Student Council has drawn my attention in past months because of the loving community they are and I hope I can contribute to that.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I feel like I could contribute to the school by stopping any confusion or fights, I'll always keep a bright personality and help out where I can, I'll always follow rules and keep Karakura High School and College and fun place to be!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread