Suns application

IGN (In-Game Name): _XxSunAngelxX_

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I play every day

Which timezone are you in? CST

Do you have Discord? Sadly not my parents wont let me get it

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: No

List your current and past applications: This one

What is your motivation for applying?: Well i love the server and I'd like to help out more and be able to drive as it sounds fun I would also like to be able to catch the bad people and help out the good ones!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes.

What are the Police ranks? Superintendent General, Senior Commissioner, Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Superintendent, Chief Inspector, Inspector, Sergeant, and Police Officer

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? My dad is a police officer, so i know the basics

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Well it is important because we cant just have players doing drugs and robbing banks right?

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes I understand

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes i understand

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

Tell us about your character, how he/she looks, what makes him/her unique? She Has blond/brown hair Loves purple and enjoys spending time with friends! What makes her unique is that she always wears a soft smile

What he's like on and off the job? She is kind & helpful while working but when she is off the job she loves to spend time with her friends and family

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? I haven't yet met my co-workers but I've seen some on the job and they look nice/kind. Plans for the future are to get married and retire when im like 60

BACKSTORY Her mom was killed when she was young and her dad was a police officer and she always wanted to seek revenge & help the police!

Full Name: Ruby Mary Olivia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Olivia but likes to go by Miss. Ruby

Given Name(s): None

Preferred Name: Miss. Ruby or Ruby

IC Phone number: None right now

Religious Denomination: First Christians

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: USA

Current Location:Years of training: The school. None

Working Experience: NONE

Academic Degree: NONE

Year of Graduation: NONE

Major(s): None

Minor(s): NONE

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: None

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After reading through your application and looking into your history on the server, we’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated.

You may reapply in 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread