poisonedthingy
Rich

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ChildThingy

Previous bans:

None.

Describe your activity on the server?:

On daily, if not most likely due to school, family, or events, if said so, I will notify.

Which timezone are you in?:

EST (Eastern Time Zone)

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

ToddlerThingy#4007

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36999/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.36009/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.35087/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application.34504/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-redo.33485/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33484/ (Declined)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.32163/ (Declined)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I work at the school as a librarian, so I have some academic roleplay noted, as well, I have played as a student, gangrped, and seen others roleplay. I have seen EMS, and KPD use DetailRP, which brings the point of view into light, yet showing every step of the way towards the point. I honestly enjoy, seeing, and understanding new aspects of DetailRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for applying to EMS is to try and further my role-play, as it is something new to me, as I have seen it used, and been done, yet never done myself if so, it was very little. I have always thought about the EMS, as it was the very first thing that got me attached to SRP. The community surrounding it, just was so loving and acceptable, nobody was judged within there. I have seen my friends go in and work, and enjoy the ideas, and the community, making others friends, and enjoying the role-play experience. In real life, people who work within the medical community, aspire me, as it is a tough job, and they still are able to push through, and make it beautiful even through the worse. I wish to join the community, as well further my experience in role-play.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I would like to apply for the role of a Surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A surgeon much like doctors in a way, they basically fix the body in a proper way. They dig in further, going deeper, then normal, and helping others with surgeries. A surgeon gains all the information needed to perform a surgery, from the Doctor/Nurse provided to that patient. Then forming a plan, for maybe a while, yet within a time-frame, they make sure, how the results will be, how the body will accept the change, and farther on. Surgeons help people, with illnesses, deformities , and such more. Helping, those who want/need the help.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Manager

This role holds the most responsibilities within the EMS. Being a higher up, of the whole entire team.
They over-see the whole faculty of the medical team, they ensure the needs of the medical team, as well and the entire clinic is as well. Including the other departments, they maintain the whole entire hospital, the purchasing within the pharmacy, the maintenance, the clinical equipment needed for those.

Clinical Lead

Clinical Leads are the ones in charge of a certain, department. They overlook the employees within the department, making sure, everything is secure, and with doing so, building a strong structure of trust within the work environment. As well, if anything is to go wrong, they will report to the Clinical Manager for all can be fixed, correctly, and professionally. They as well, train the new employees, showing them how the hospital works.

Surgeon

Being able to diagnose a patient, they operate and provide the patient with care and a safe treatment, as well recover. Surgeons are able to help treat diseases, deformities, and injuries. Using a versatile set of tools, that will vary case to case, performing those operations on a patient should be correctly, safe, and as well, make sure everything will go right for recovery. Being a surgeon can have someone’s life resting on you.

Doctor

The main in the faculty, maintaining human health with the practice of medicine. They are able to examine their own patients, and give them the right medication at the time needed to treat them. Being able to diagnose those with different objectives, they must be wise, and let their patient know they are in good hands. As trust falls onto them, easily.

Psychiatrist

Psychiatrist, someone who is able to diagnose, and treat patients with mental, and emotional behavioral disorders. They manage the treatment-plan for them, as they help their patient through every step of the recovery. Providing psychological treatment, by being able to ask, speak, and getting an understanding of their patients.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Yes, I am aware.

Code Brown: A severe weather incident is happening, outside of the hospital.

Code White An evacuation is needed to keep those in the hospital safe.

Code Silver: An active shooter is within range of the hospital, or inside.

Code Black: A bomb threat has been issued, and everyone within the hospital needs to immediately evacuate.

Code Red: A fire is within the hospital.

Code Orange: A hazardous liquid has been spelt, within the faculty.

Code Yellow: A disaster is going on.

Code Green: Emergency Activation

Code Blue: Medical Emergency.

Code Violet: A violent/combative individual is within the hospital.

Code Pink: A child, or infant is abducted.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do, and I understand that I am at subject to be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do acknowledge that, and I will follow this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I understand that, and it is perfectly valid training is needed.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes I do, I will respect this rule, to not take OOCly into ICLY while training, or working.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Anika Jewels, around 5’6, her skin, a nice olive tone. Her face screams her Indian descent. Her eyes, brown and bitter, yet sweet to a stare. Her body, petite, with a small curve on the end. Her skin, slightly paler on her arms, showing years of hard work. A small, butterfly tattoo resting on her neck, symbolizing her mother.

Anika, shows off her arms, as well her tattoo symbolizing how far her work has gotten her, she tries to let others know, to show themselves off, and be proud of the work they have done so well in.

What she's like on and off the job?

On the job, she is professional, and always hard-working, she may come off a little rude to some, yet it's just her, making sure everyone understands that this is a work environment. Once getting to know Anika, you will be pleasantly surprised, as she is nice, and welcoming. Anika, keeps herself on a case, from time to time, making sure not to overwork herself. Off the job, she is always out, speaking to friends, at her home, or simply even, just speaking to her family on the phone. She loves to joke around, and be slightly childish, yet she still keeps herself sane, due to her job and the outlook she wants others to see.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Anika, yet outspoken, she will keep quiet at work, not to disturb her co-workers. She believes her co-workers, all are fit for their part, seeing those co-workers as someone significant, maybe even family some would consider. Anika just believes that her co-workers are those whom she should become close with. Anika’s plans for the future, yet not knowing exactly, she has a small idea of it. Being able to settle down, maybe even adopt two kids, all Anika knows is, when she retires, she wants to know her work did herself well, and others.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Anika has no physical nor mentally illnesses, in the past or current.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Anika, born on April 23rd, 1989, in a town named Jalandhar, India. A young, optimistic, and well-spoken child, full of light, and waiting for what’s ahead. She was welcomed by all where she lived, learning those as friends, to become family. Her parents would push Anika to go to her academic limit, going to the very end, until she couldn't do it more. Yet, taught that while working, you gain that one thing you truly wanted, and that always kept her going. Anika, became fond of the ideal of medical hospitals, medical chirictiums, and many more in the medical field. From the age of 11, she knew what she wanted, to become a surgeon, to prove to herself, that she could gain what she wanted. She fought, and fought through school, finally earning a Masters degree, at the age of 24, during that time in college, she found a small clinic, she was hopefully and started her journey there, It may have not been what she wanted, yet it taught her the basics, and she is extremely grateful for that, as she was shown the community and how loving it was even while the worse was happening.

Anika felt the need to move on, and try a new aspect of what she wanted, the clinic gave her the satisfaction of learning new things, and taking a view on the medical world, yet Anika felt like this wasn’t enough and moved to Japan. She went to a town for around four years, she took a year off, learning more about her studies, and trying to learn more about medical education. Finding a good paying job, and one she loved was quite a challenge at first, as she didn’t know the works of Japan exactly, so finally understanding the knowledge surrounding Japan and their medical education. Anika took on the challenge as Working as a surgeon for about three years, learning her works, understanding, getting help from those she worked alongside with. Anika, then felt like she wanted her next chapter in life, she finally moved to karakura, living here for six years, she finally felt the need to start up her education again, and her job. She finally took a grasp on the Karakura Emergency Hospital, it was confusing to Anaki at first, yet she studied it for years, as well learning more medical faculties. Finally Anaki felt somewhere that wasn’t home, yet felt exactly like it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Anika K. Jewels

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Anika Jewels

Characters Preferred Name:

Anika

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

None/Atheist

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Indian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Lived in Karakura for 6 years.

Working Experience(s):

Anika has worked in a small clinic in India, at the age of 22.

As well, she moved to a small town in Japan, becoming a surgeon for three years, before moving to Karakura.

Academic Degree:

Masters in Surgery.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Human Biology, Psychology.

Minor(s):

Biology, Medicine

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

JSL

Last edited: