Surgeon Application | Cryinhh

Taemin

Level 11
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Cryinhh
How old are you?:
Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
No, I do not have any previous or ongoing bans.
What country are you from?:
Turkey
Do you have Discord?:
I do, it's taemin#8444.
How long have you played the server for?:
A year and a half, since 2018, I believe. Hope I'm not too much of a newbie, I do know the rules.
List your current and past applications:
What is your motivation for applying?:
I know a lot about medical practice. Some friends from SchoolRP have experience, so they helped me a lot. I really want to get this position, I would like to have different experiences, which makes roleplaying a lot interesting.
Having to do many surgeries, hearing about the patient's stories, experiencing roleplay in a different way will be much interesting and exciting. Mimisaki also encouraged me to apply, so I decided to apply.

What do you know about medical practice?:
I know how to deal with patients, how to deal with an emergency situations. I know that I should be prepared in case of any emergency situations. I know that I should be calm and follow the hospital rules. I acknowledge what I should do as a hospital staff. I know I will be warned or demoted from my job if I do not follow the rules.
What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red means there might be a chance of fire.
Code Orange means there was a hasardous spill.
Code Pink means child abduction.
Code Silver means active shooter nearby or in hospital grounds.
Code Black means bomb threat.
Code Yellow means there's a disaster.
Code Green means emergency.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do understand that I will be demoted if I'm inactive.
Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I'm aware that each position has a minimum age limit. I will be choosing my character's age accordingly.
In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

During the job, Mark is very prepared. He is very nice to his coworkers. He tries to help them, doing his best in the job. He is very careful. He always checks if he did something correctly. He is respectful towards his patients and hospital staff. He knows how to talk to a patient. He is very polite.
Off the job, he is respectful. He tries to help in emergency situations. He respects the law. He is very polite to others. He's a complete gentleman. He does avoid interaction when he's mad.

What do they look like?
Taemin ' Mark ' Kim is a tall man with black messy hair and brown eyes, standing at 6'5 with a fairly muscular build. He has a really deep voice. He has a strong cologne which would be noticed easily. He always wears his black leather gloves.
Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No, he does not have any illnesses.
What makes your character unique?

He is very careful. He pays attention to everything he does during his job. He is prepared and very calm. He knows how to act. He learns from his mistakes and he is very polite. He always tries his best. He makes sure everything's perfect. He's kind of a workaholic.

Taemin "Mark" Kim was born on 28th of December, in Seoul, Korea. His father was a lawyer, who he spent most of his time with. He taught him many things during his childhood about law, but his mother always told him about sports. His mother was a P.E. teacher. He had a sister, who is 4 years younger than him. He was a smart kid. He was pushed to study, because his father wanted his son to be very intelligent. He had very good grades untill middle school.

His grades went down and his father wasn't pleased. He didn't talk with his son for a long time. One day, he decided to move to Japan, Karakura, so that his son and daughter could get better education. He moved to Karakura at the age of 13. He joined the volleyball team, because of his mother. He was a good player. He also had an interest in the drama class. His teacher liked him very much. Taemin and his friend, Lydia, they both graduated with the help of the drama teacher. He soon, found out that he had an interest on science. Even though his friends teased him because of it, he didn't give up. He had his best grade from biology. He soon found out that his father died because of a heart attack. Due to this, he got depressed.
He got better as time passed. His father was a motivation to him. He didn't look like someone who would be interested in science, but he worked very hard, studying science everyday. He graduated college with a Bachelor's Degree. He decided to become a surgeon, because he knew about how he likes to pay attention to small details and surgeries were very interesting to him. He moved to Korea for two years, getting a job at one of the hospitals. He then, went back to Karakura. To this day, he still works hard for his father.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Taemin "Mark" Kim
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
"Mr"
Given Name(s):
Mark, Taemin, Tae, Kim
Preferred Name:
Mark
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Korean
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
9 years
Working Experience:
2 years. He worked at a hospital in Korea for a while.
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Surgery.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Law, Science, Math
Minor(s):
Psychology, History, Theatre
Native Languages:
Korean
Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying. Your application was well structured and your answers were detailed. I did notice that you gave yourself seven degrees, which isn't realistic so you will have to change that however apart from that it was a good application. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread