mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Surgeon application for Conscepcion Clark

Fancyri

Level 10
IGN: Barbspider

What timezone are you in?: JST/GMT+9

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here: 流れ星#4444

How long have you been on the server for?: For over 2 months now, in statistics, it shows 20 days which would result in almost 500 hours.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?: No, I do not.

List your past and current applications:

1st DID application https://schoolrp.net/threads/dissociative-identity-disorder-application-for-eri-potente.24363/ Denied

2nd DID application https://schoolrp.net/threads/dissociative-identity-disorder-application-for-eri-potente-nr-2.24457/ Approved

French application https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application-for-eri-potente.24604/ Approved

Chinese application https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application-for-eri-potente.24605/ Approved

College application https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-for-eri-potente-luck.27130/ Approved

Korean application https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.26230/ Approved

Vietnamese application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-language-application-for-conscepcion-clark.27337/ Pending

What’s your motivation for applying?: Medical field has always amused be. I've been playing SRP for a while and noticed how much effort the staff puts into their work which interests me. I feel like an experience of a surgeon would teach me a lot of things as well as give me more interesting roleplay opportunities. Furthermore, I have always wanted to try a serious and mandatory job, it'd be interesting to explore what being a surgeon means, even if it is roleplay. I also find that there'd be no hospital staff on at times due to timezones and due to my timezone difference, I'd cover different times at the hospital and thus keep medical care available for people in need of help when no one else is available or sleeping.

What are you applying for?: I am applying for a surgeon.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?: A surgeon will have to perform operations by cutting open a patient's body to repair, remove or replace the diseased or damaged part. As well as operating, he/she will carry out ward rounds and outpatients clinics and will take on a range of administrative duties and teaching responsibilities.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Yes, the codes are:

CODE BLUE
A critical medical emergency, possibly involving death, decapitation or other serious injuries

CODE RED

A fire has occurred in or around the hospital grounds.

CODE BLACK
A pending bomb threat.

CODE PINK
Abduction of an infant or a child.

CODE WHITE
Evacuation from a certain area.

CODE SILVER
A person armed with a gun is currently active.

CODE GREEN
Emergency evacuation from the hospital.

CODE ORANGE
Leak or presence of a hazardous matter or material.

CODE VIOLET
A violent, non-cooperative individual is present.

CODE YELLOW
Some sort of natural disaster is/has taking place.

CODE BROWN
Severe weather conditions in the town

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28): Yes, I am fully aware of it.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully acknowledge it and agree to take responsibility for my inactivity.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?: I have volunteered in a hospital myself and have decent understanding of medical practice, wound treating and surgeries as I have either spectated or done it myself.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician
Head physician is the leader of the hospital, highest in the command chain. Their job is ensuring everyone works properly by forming a safe and proper environment for both the staff and incoming patients. They look after the employees by giving them advice in their certain field. Head physicians are known to have knowledge in every branch of the medical industry.

Clinical Manager
Clinical manager looks after the clinical leads, making sure their job is being done properly, as well as looking over all the other staff members, making sure they feel good in their current working position and work environment.

Clinical Lead
Clinical leads are in charge of a specific medical branch and are in charge of people falling under that branch, which includes giving them orders and training new members of the staff team.

Surgeon
Surgeon is a physician who treats disease, injury, or deformity via operative or manual methods to physically change body tissues, bones, direct and coordinate other staff within the multidisciplinary team and follow established surgical techniques during the operation.

Doctor
Doctors, also known as physicians, are licensed health professionals who maintain and restore human health through the practice of medicine. They examine patients, review their medical history, diagnose illnesses or injuries, administer treatment and counsel patients on their health and well being.

Nurse
Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospital, at home or in other settings who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill health. A caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations are important traits of a nurse. Nurses perform diagnostic tests and advocate for patients health and well-being.

Psychiatrist
Being a psychiatrist gives completely different experience, has different responsibilities and requires different skills than nurses, doctors or physicians. Their job includes working with mental illnesses, comforting people in need of help, giving them advice and helping them treat the illness. They ****ize people's experiences and help them find the answer of what's wrong with them or how to deal with their issues better.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?: During shift, Conscepcion would be more tense than usual, always ready in case of an emergency appears. She'd be attentive and serious, but helpful, patient and respectful. Off shift, Conscepcion would be more relaxed, friendly and talkative, although she'd always keep it professional and never let her mood get out of hand, such as anger or drinking.

How would you describe your personality in summary?: Conscepcion Clark is a caring person. She always sees the good in people first rather than bad and try to help them as much as she can, no matter, she knows them or not. She also could be described as patient and hardworking, as she takes great care in her work and everyday things.

How would you describe your appearance?: Conscepcion Clark, often called Connie, would stand at 5'4 and weigh 83 pounds, anorexic looking and always standing with an elegant posture. Her face would be dressed with a beaming grin as she looked at you with gentle blue eyes, her hair would be bound to a ponytail at the back and she would have a scar going along right side of her chest. A scent of blueberries would follow her gracious steps.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?: The character has no mental nor physical illnesses.

Conscepcion 'Connie' Clark, formerly Min, was born in Korea, Busan in 1987. Her mother being a doctor and father a police officer, her parents could not provide enough care for Conscepcion when she needed it the most, which was at her childhood. She felt isolated from the world, wishing to give other people her care and receive it from someone else. To add up, her parents were very demanding and she had to occasionally help them with their work. This obviously made her go under a lot of stress, which wouldn’t be easened until the time she’d meet penpal Cao, from Vietnam, when she was 15, in social media. They both shared their tough lives and experiences which made them grow closer and closer in time. Cao and Conscepcion made the decision to run away from their parents and meet in Japan in their late teens. Afterwards, they became really close friends, almost inseparable, to the point they hung out together all the time. Conscepcion and Cao made a decision to study and employ in the medical field together, as their parents, as stressful and demanding as they were, they gave the girls a very important lesson, and that is helping people should be the purpose of life. They both enrolled in college, taking different majors but planning to employ in the same hospital. Even though there were few holes in the road, they cleared doubts off each others minds and shared their discoveries, making the studies easier. After finishing their studies, Conscepcion and her friend employed in the same hospital and keeps working till this day, still inseparable as back in their teenage years.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Conscepcion Clark

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Conscepcion

Preferred Name: Connie

Religious Denomination: Buddhist

Marital Status: Not married/Single

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 22 years

Working Experience: 16 years